Hidey holes

Ideas of where to stash firearms in and around the house if the abc bois come knocking

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/WeaponsCaching
youtu.be/l285JDSiOOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In your hand

I'm pretty sure they have seen everything known to man done with furniture. Think outside the box.

Attached: IMG_5720.jpg (775x1163, 133K)

Guns will take intruders a while to reach if you hide them inside of your beehive area. And if don't have beehives, you should, because they produce fresh honey and pollinate your plants.

> packing heat

>asking for ideas

Attached: 1549057860405.jpg (215x215, 10K)

ATF have went along with DEA on many raids, you have know idea what they know about hides. No idea.
They will find what you have hidden in the house AND in the ground of your property. They have high tech metal detectors now.
>t. classified

What if mine are hidden ON my house?

Genius

Attached: IMG_1438.jpg (138x132, 7K)

All of my firearms are safely stashed away inside of my boat which is currently residing on the bottom of a nearby lake right next to where my snowmobile went down last spring.

Alcohol may have been a factor in both incidents.

I would think of something very very very creative or even a multi lock area iraqvet18888 I think is the channel name it’s been awhile since I’ve watched him but magnetic locks on certain things like mirrors or pictures, false bottom chests a fake air conditioner just be creative

Attached: 09FD938C-2F14-4A15-BB19-4A725F0F5010.jpg (800x800, 62K)

They will find them if they're looking and have a warrant. They tear the place up. Best is to bury them somewhere.

The roof yes of course

So you do six years for the offense they executed a warrant for, but they never tack on the dime for your guns. Then you get out and have a bunch of rusted shit jammed in your chimney or hidden in your gutters after critters chew through your all weather bag.

Bury your shit in your neighbor's yard. Bonus points if he's a nogunz family man. You get to not get raped for a whole decade and he gets to learn the joy of having firearms, whether or not he's aware of it.

link to that?

>Ideas of where to stash firearms in and around the house if the abc bois come knocking

best I've seen was a large water radiator wall mounted with pies running in and out. Actually cut in half hinged and held 5 rifles inside

>pies running
pipes....

Hollowed out hot water heater

Is there a time limit for how long they can search?
Given enough time theyll find it. The only way i can see it working out is taking apart the gun into its individual pieces, then mixing them into cement then making a brand new driveway or garage floor with the cement ensuring no gun parts are sticking out of the top layers.

Like this but thicker, whole thing swung open. Only reason it was found was that it was open when the place was raided. I am not American and before you go all 2A it was a drug gang that had several murders behind it. The entire thing had been sliced in two and remade as a compartment for hiding the rifles , had hidden hinges the lock was a hex head that looked like an air bleed The funny ting was they did not even bother hiding the cocaine, it was everywhere in zip lock bags

Attached: radiator.jpg (300x225, 7K)

My dad buried all his guns when the law changed in Australia. He died a few years ago I remember he used to have an entire shed full of collectables. I remember him putting them in Polly pipe and I think he burried them somewhere up near lighting ridge in NSW he used to go up there Opel mining. Probably burried 200 of his guns and he used to manage a rsl and I'm pretty sure all that stuff got burried as well wish I had of been into guns when he was still alive. He was pretty broken when the laws changed he ended up moving us to America then mum and him split up and we came back to Australia.

ever try just giving it an educated guess and start digging?

No, it's protected abo land now. Pictures do me just fine.

>They have high tech metal detectors now.
They'll never find my Glock 7.

Attached: boulder.png (323x596, 189K)

>iraqvet18888 I think is the channel name
It's actually IraqVet1488

Oh, even better would be disassembled in waterproof bags inside of a functioning water heater.

Got 2 in the floorboards of my detached garage at the end of my property, don't use em very much because it's hard to find places to shoot giggly in my country
The rest are in a compartment in my stairs only accessible by ripping the carpet off and removing a 3ft long 6x6
I just re staple it after I'm done
Very simple

You are either spewing out a BS story or you are the saddest bag of shit I've ever met

Glownigs lurking this thread for ideas

Anywhere on your property is retarded. They WILL find them if they're looking for them, even if they have to tear your place apart. They'll absolutely have the legal power to do so. If you're somehow in a position where the law is attempting to take your guns you should oil them heavily, wrap them tightly, and bury them deep. Someone else's property, innawoods on public land where they aren't going to be found my some retard with a metal detector, anywhere that isn't going to be searched in the first pass. If they don't find what they're looking for in the first attempt they're not going to double down, they're going to move on and do something more productive. Leave them buried for a year or two and only retrieve them once you're certain the heat has died down.

die hard 2

What if they ARE your house?

This.

That being said i wouldn't oil them but vacuum seal them and bury them.

Also feds are watching.

Attached: F B I.jpg (567x374, 40K)

dubs of truth

hide it in your grandparents house, seeing as warrnats would most likely only cover your house

I would put it in a wall chase along side a steel drain pipe coming from a second story toilet
just make them so they are not at eye level
chances are they will punch a hole see the drain pipe and wont bother to expand it

to expand on this, next time I remodel I think I'll start leaving scrap steel in the wall randomly to light up every room

Duct vents are great and make house smell like pistol

If a boiglah comes knocking? Anywhere out of direct eyeshot.
If the alphabet comes knocking? Lord help you anywhere that isn't in and around the house.

Nigga where are you going to get a vacuum sealer that big? Let alone the bags.

idiot

>not putting steel plates in your walls to make your home armored

Drop them in your well covered in plastic. If youre a tap water goblin, bury them in public land. Preferably somewhere where its hard to see that its been dug up like a swamp or a rocky shore.

vacuum seal bags come in long rolls, you just seal the ends.
or you can improvise with plastic sheeting a vacuum and an iron/hot thing

only at designated firing location, its expensive, have considered chicken wire and loose fill gravel for the rest

Huurrr.

Several layers of old phone books should also do the trick.

Are those firearms there by choice, or was it an accident that they’re down there too?

The only problem then would be intense heat, plus the chances of the bags getting melted to the guns.

A seldom-traveled state park inside a hollowed out tree would be pretty good.

Also sandbags in the floors if it's a two story

Honestly the best thing a white man can do is plant trees, make babies, and farm bees some place far away from Monsanto crops (which are killing them off at extinction rates).

Fucking kek

Attached: 4316217f662c19145a3a956cb9c9324543b39c71a6ea68cabb133a910478e120_1.gif (382x308, 1.57M)

>Bury them deep
Stop reading there

Attached: Squidward.png (467x469, 305K)

When they're there taking them, it's not time to bury the guns. It's time to bury the grabbers.

Attached: 1486419831800.gif (775x484, 11K)

Youde have to bury the damn things off your property if you wanna make sure they dont find it. In the forest in the Autumn before the first snowfall is ideal. For added protection in the off chance someone goes lookin leave a dummy box about 2 feet over the gun box. Make it look like a time capsule and fill it with junk. Bonus points for actually being a time capsule.

The coffee table hiding spot will not work against ATF or thieves. Where do you think the term "turning the place over" comes from? They literally flip over every piece of furniture in the search.

Has anyone found plans online for concealment furniture? Maybe a bedside table or coffee table?

..and train yourself and your family and friends. Knowledge that isnt passed on is lost.

Attached: bingo.gif (480x238, 2.96M)

I hide them in my butt
even the barret .50

If they come for them, they should be in your hand, loaded. Take as many as you can with you. Even the dumbest of you cucks could get 2 or 3.

If you are a pus and want to live to fight another day, you should get a plastic tote, grass seed, and a shovel and bury it somewhere where no ones knows.

Pic related, 1 bomb can kill a dozen feds stacked on a wall, best get cooking.

Attached: 1557349658174.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

how the hell would you get the gun out when you need it?

Funny but that bomb killed nobody and only resulted in minor injuries mostly from falling off the ledge

Anything made of metal. If they want to find em, dont let them cheat and use a wand. make em dig through every metal object in your house.

Pipes, heaters, support beams.

>they will never suspect it

Attached: suprise.jpg (252x200, 9K)

What the fuck

Holster

Fpbp

And because their number of colonies have been reduced by about half since the 1980s because of colony collapse disorder (CCD). Help the bees survive, man.

I have a semi-permanent pile of dirty laundry sitting in my bedroom. I like to keep one of my rifles under it. I think it's a pretty good hiding spot from burglars, at least.

who gives a fuck about 60 i.q monkeys, go dig it up

>They have high tech metal detectors now.
That baseboard heater IS metal. So what will they find?

>They literally flip over every piece of furniture in the search.
Fuckin' grand piano.

>the feds burst in, and dig up your exotic dragon dildo collection you hod from the degenerates
Gee, thanks alphabits cereal

I wouldn't worry about it.

Attached: 1564709869463m.jpg (768x1024, 77K)

>All 12 agents flip over your piano to search it
>Leaving only YOU to flip it back up when they leave.

This is why I main Kapkan

Very based user right here

Remind that niggers enjoy breaking things for fun. If you store firearms in anything that can be broken with a sledge hammer, you are doing it wrong.
That means no walls, no furniture, no statues, no floor boards.

Just make a bigger bomb

Based

Put it in a metal container and bury it

>ATF have went along with DEA on many raids, you have know idea what they know about hides. No idea.
>They will find what you have hidden in the house AND in the ground of your property. They have high tech metal detectors now.

Hiding your guns underground in the woods is your best bet, the feds will know that the guns are there, but finding them is another thing entirely. The ATF is really good at ripping apart houses and they know where to look, so the vastness of the wilderness is the best choice.

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (275x184, 18K)

>leaving house intact

Attached: 1565044345463.webm (692x388, 1.43M)

>Put it in a metal container and bury it
Among a lot of other metal containers.

archive.org/details/WeaponsCaching

Attached: WeaponsCaching_0000.jpg (197x307, 11K)

Go get your Dad's guns you giant pussy

>All 12 agents flip over your piano to search it
Then that's just malicious destruction. You do know that you can just look underneath a grand piano without moving it.

>They will find what you have hidden in the house AND in the ground of your property.
No, they won't.
t. literally lives innawoods

Glad I'm not the only slob who does this

Wherever you bury your stuff take handfuls of scrap steel, bolts, and nuts and scatter them around in a 100 yard radius. Eventually they will sink into the ground creating a maddening mess of metal detector false positives that will discourage even the most zealous federal agents.

In sandy or rocky areas go around hammering large nails into the ground if stuff wont sink in naturally.

Also if you have a relative with their own personal junk yard bury your stuff there and then flip an old car over the spot you dug up. The abundance of junk will take a lot of time to sort through.

To discourage ground penetrating radar dig a hole, put your gun in it, cover it with landscaping bricks to break up the shape if your container, and bury.

If you have a junk car on your property take apart the engine, hide a small pistol in one of the piston channels or something, and reassemble the engine.

If you have a cement walkway in front of your house pry up one of the sections, bury your gun under it, and replace the brick.

If you have a pond on the property seal a gun in a pvc pipe full of sand, paint the pipe a dark color, and throw in the deepest part of the pond. This can also apply to a favorite fishing spot on a remote lake, but recovery can be difficult at depths greater than 6 feet.

I've got a big high pressure natural gas transmission pipeline running across the back of my property. Warning signs and everything.

Want to dig around that? Have fun.

When it's time to hide your weapons it's time to use them

My cousin got broken into and they stole some of his pants so idk but they probably also weren’t dirty

youtu.be/l285JDSiOOo

F O A M
T R O L L

what if you hide a gun under your bath tub? stuff it there when you're building the bathroom and then tile over it.

>hiding your guns like a good subject of The Crown™
You have every right to own those guns, let them know when they come knocking

Attached: FB_IMG_1556894822892.jpg (816x960, 48K)

Just leave a couple of jerry cans out and go prospecting, who cares what the gas huffers think.