Realistic Gun Effects for Film

Hey Jow Forums, aspiring film student here. I live in the UK, but am trying to make an school shooter film. I can't get convincing airsoft guns because they're illegal, but want to have a good firing gun prop. Can I just get super soakers and dye the water yellow so it looks like a muzzle flash when I squirt it?

Attached: supersoake.jpg (1500x1500, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RtHe76pWfEs
youtube.com/watch?v=SsViAvVYoMQ
gunstar.co.uk/AK47/Deactivated-Guns/IL/All-Guns-for-sale
ukara.org.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay, what?

Attached: 1420062163123.jpg (500x371, 41K)

MY SIDES

just piss in it lmao

Yes. And post your film here when you finish it so we can laugh at you.

this is fake, right?

>I can't get convincing airsoft guns because they're illegal
are you sure? my impression was that the bright blue plastic was only for commercial sale, and you can rattlecan it one you own it.

Regardless, brits can own deactivated real guns and denix replicas, look into those and research how to make piezo lighters that go into the barrel, like they did for muzzle effects in some of the rambo movies.

Sounds good, just don't forget that it's a common misconception that the gun makes the "bang" sound. That's actually the shooter, and the volume of the shout directly correlates with the deadliness of the gun.

>I live in the UK, but am trying to make an school shooter film.
Gotta be honest user, that sounds like a bad idea.

>but am trying to make an school shooter film.

Attached: D49A035F-6F8F-44CB-9F2F-EF9EE4A81443.jpg (1296x1588, 246K)

Just get a JPEG of a pistol and key frame it into the shooters hands

youtube.com/watch?v=RtHe76pWfEs
youtube.com/watch?v=SsViAvVYoMQ
now go away

Just draw the gun in MS paint

>Can't get airsoft guns
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW THE FUCK CAN BRITS BE THIS KEKED FUCKING HELL NO YURO SHOULD EVER REACH THIS LEVEL OF this is actually kind of sad

No.

he's trolling you, my colonial newfriend

Since every other retard here is being useless heres a little tip[ to you faggot.
You can buy deactivated AKs for under £500 if you're 18 with no licence required.
gunstar.co.uk/AK47/Deactivated-Guns/IL/All-Guns-for-sale

>I can't get convincing airsoft guns because they're illegal

Airsoft can resemble realistic weapons provided they're on a private ground (e.g. an airsoft club's shooting range). It's only if you carry them about in public areas that they need to be painted up.

lmeo them cant one airsoft gums? is illegal??? lmeo so cucked get rapped by sand towel man
what even is google

user, if you really were a film student you would know that you can get imitation firearms very easily through your lecturers.

>film about school shooting
Fuck off commie
Shall not be infringed

>because they're illegal
ukara.org.uk/
Play at 2 or more games over 56 days and go and buy one.
Or just buy one and paint it. Or have someone with a licence to buy it for you.
t. Bongland medieval clanker who LARPs as a time traveller