Why aren't you building an AR-15 for under $400

Get em before they're gone goyim!

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-230254.png (1080x2160, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/08/09/opinion/ar15-assault-weapon-ban.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only bout tree fiddy!!

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 11K)

WE DID IT REDDIT

I know right,but these will be worth about 7-800 in a year or so,just from fear alone

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 72K)

You mad?

Attached: trump-gold.jpg (600x725, 168K)

Because I had spare parts so I built one for $200

I need to test its functionality tomorrow

>PSA

Attached: 1548718360334.gif (244x250, 2.56M)

>not liking psa
Gay

What length barrel would you reccomend for 556? I was thinking 20 or 18.
Keep in mind I'm a 5" 8' manlet.

>before they're gone

but they won't ever be gone, you're just convincing yourself so you don't feel bad about impulse buying.

So how does ordering a lower actually work? They send it to a firearms dealer, and I pick it up at the dealer for a fee? But which dealer? How do I know which ones in my area will do that?

>but they won't ever be gone, you're just convincing yourself so you don't feel bad about impulse buying.

More or less this, even the new york times is saying there's no point in banning them now.

nytimes.com/2019/08/09/opinion/ar15-assault-weapon-ban.html

Gotta find an FFL like your local LGS or big box store like Cabelas or bass pro. Gotta have it shipped to them and they'll have you pay a fee and run a background check

Back to /ARG/ with you

I'm not even fully convinced these red flag bills will really do anything, course I thought that about bump stocks.
Honestly gun control feels like just another talking point for politicians to pound their fists on podiums over for votes so they can pretend to be in control.

because the configuration I wanted sold out before I could buy it

Psa makes it retard proof.
Before you check out you just enter your city/area code and select from a list of FFL holders on file or you can contact them and give a license number.
It's then shipped to that specific FFL and you pay a transfer fee, usually 20-40 dollars depending, to have it processed and 4473'd.
It's all very simple.

Midlength 16" is manlet proof
T. 5' 9"

>I'm not even fully convinced these red flag bills will really do anything

They aren't great desu but like we have them in Washington State and I think it's just from what I remember reading, the WA red flag law says more or less that only immediate family and current lover/spouse can call in a red flag order and even then I think they aren't always even granted. Maybe that includes doctors too idk.

Part of it is it's very hard to get mentally ill people involuntarily committed these days because they don't fund mental health institutions like they used to and all the hospitals are filled. Many people who are involuntarily committed end up being pumped full of drugs and in a week or two are back on the streets, off their meds. I do agree red flag laws are potentially ripe for abuse and need to regulated carefully.

More or less the gun lobby which has been in a slump is using this to fear monger and sell more gun related shit for a higher price. Even some places are having prices remain the same.

You told my point far more eloquently.
It all seems like just bureaucratic nonsense. Just adding more paper work and tape to a massive problem so they don't have to address it.
Not saying I have an answer, I'm just some retard on a Philippine pottery message board.

Before the cheap prices are gone retards,guns will never be banned in america

>Gotta find an FFL like your local LGS
>local LGS

Thank you for triggering my autism and asinine hate for people making acronyms redundant by adding the word the first letter stands for in front of the acronym.

i feel you man, kills me when people say "ATM machine"

>pretend to be in control.
How is Epstein doing?

I'm too busy building one right now.

Attached: gun control fag 6.jpg (960x825, 76K)

There is nothing wrong with PSA.

>don't buy a rifle goy
>wouldn't you rather have a new gaming console?

working for the government and hearing CAC card just makes me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've been meaning to, but I wanted to ensure stable income first, gonna interview for a new job monday and if it goes well I'll be more inclined to pick one up. My local sportsmans warehouse is selling Springfield Saints for $650 too while they MSRP for around 970 so I might go down that route. Speaking of, anybody in this thread shot or at least fingered a Saint, does it shoot well, how's the quality control, shit like that?

I have the saint w./ free float (not the victor or edge). It's pretty good just recently got it

I was a baby when Bill the Great Epstein Betrayer was president, but didn't he institute an "assault weapons ban"?

retard here, are these hard to build? what is the process of building one?

Yes there was a ban from 1994 to 2004. Luckily the law had a clause that required it to be voted on for renewal after 10 years and it failed to be renewed. You can bet your ass the next ban won't have a clause that lets it expire.

Is there any practical difference between the Freedom and Classic uppers? And with FFL transfers do I have to notify the place it'd be going to beforehand or anything, I've never bought a gun online before

Just look on youtube. It is easy. The hardest part is mounting the gas block to the barrel and mounting the barrel to the upper receiver. If you buy a pre-assembled upper receiver that is already done. Everything else is simple. Some of the springs are a little finicky to intall and will probably go shooting across the room a couole times on you, but if you watch the videos you will see the proper technique for installing them.
If you buy an assembled upper and assembled lower they just click together, no assembly required.

Yes, the 1994 "Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act" or Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB) passed through the Senate 52-48 and was signed into law by Clinton basically the second it hit his desk. Passed due to a shooting committed with a semi-auto AK, not a select-fire rifle, indicating to me at least that the goal was not to address the actual shooting but simply to restrict the access of American citizens to a piece of equipment which would be vital in large scale defense against a tyrannical government.

you can call them first to check and let them know to expect a package for you, the ffl i go through actually has a different name than there brick and mortar name. But usually they'll just call you when it comes in and you go in to do the paper work and pay the ffl fee.

Go into the store and ask them about transfers. Some places will do transfers for x amount and others will just try to sell you something similar off the shelf. If you pass they'll try to blow you off with a high price since they have guns they want to sell and don't want to be dicked around doing all the background paperwork for buds and impact guns.

This. Luckily I live in a medium sized city so there were multiple FFL to try. Found one that already had a PSA lower on hand that he sold me for the same price as PSA website so I didn't even have to wait on shipping. Just went and picked it up from him.

Why aren't you using a complete FN upper?

Why don’t you google what the definition of “impulse” is, dumbass...

Because I already have a rifle and I'm waiting for a sale to pick up an AR pistol.

psa is what I go to if I was gonna poorfag it

it won't be as nice as upper tier but it's an option if you just wanna buy one and get it done

Almost every option on PSA is sold out and still listed

because I live in a cuck state and can't and also cant afford to move. Send Aid, trapped by property values. My $45000 house here would be an $80000 house in nearly any free state because no one wants to move to upstate NY and the housing market is dead.

16 bro.

20 for Level 3 hard plate penetration using M193 (pens better than green tip and is you surplus cheap ammo too)

otherwise as short as you're comfortable with, like 10.5-14, will have the same recoil as 16inch but better ergo's

they only remove listings for products that won't be coming back otherwise if it's just out of stock, eventually it will.

PSA is terrible with supply control and sells products like assembled uppers, lowers, and parts kits in batches. But they sell them dirt cheap so they run out literally in like 3-5 days of restocking.

pic related, something i ordered two weeks ago that i'm picking up tomorrow.

Attached: want.png (1068x514, 86K)

Friendly reminder to always get the mid-length when you go with 16.5”.
Carbine 16.5 is dildos and looks like poverty.

I'm willing to bet a lot of manufacturers have produced warehouses of extras for exactly this eventuality. What does a ban mean when there are enough pre ban rifles to last 50 years?

Gone where? They ain't going no where

I am tempted to copy you

What??

I don't want my sight in the center of the barrel like some kind of sweater vest wearing suburban normie civillian varmint hunter. I want carbine sight position like pic related

Attached: 6pxjmb.jpg (1599x695, 473K)

ive had a rifle thats sighted in for many years you must be underage. idk why though you retards believe some guy wrote a manifesto to shoot up walmart so its not like youre aware enough that zog removal will occur.

it means youre stuck in your cuckshed