Canada general

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread: Alone on a friday night? Edition

Attached: EBQR3ayU4AAQSUP.jpg (762x1202, 71K)

FIRST FOR CPC VICTORY

Really random question but does anyone know if they make AR to AK stock adapters?
>t.want to put zenitco stocks on things they really shouldn't be on since tfw no ak

Attached: 1463446195816.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Has anyone been to Sebarms in Edmonton? What did you guys think. I was just there quickly the other day and I had a look around. I didn't see prices on a lot of the stuff there, which I thought was weird. The owner's got some nice prohibs behind the counter though. Multiple FALs.

No and that is retarded. Buy a WASR man.

>WASR
>Canada

lol

>Buy a WASR man.
rcmp pls

Attached: RCMP.jpg (800x800, 36K)

someone's lost

dewatts or legit prohibs, and are the prohibs for sale... or are they... "for sale?"

>dude buy a wasr lmao
suggesting an AK in a cangen thread was the least retarded thing in xers post

Are you burger? the only things we can have is a vz58 and type 81

what?

Buy night sights so you can larp around your dark house like John wick while doing dry fire drills.

Attached: FullSizeR_5.jpg (753x800, 72K)

wasr = poorfag gyppo shit that's somehow better than burgerbrand trashcan AKs

He said they work, but I didn't ask if they're for sale. I wonder if you can even sell them here. I thought they could only be inherited.

iirc you can still transfer prohibs if you've got the loicense for it. Just nobody buys them anymore because you cannot get ATTs for them and everyone who collects shit bought all the 2-300$ AKs, 500$ fals and 1000+ niche rifles already.

At least that's what some old boomer claiming to own prohibs told me. May or may not be total horseshit.

Attached: 1525575345563.gif (373x252, 217K)

100% true
12.6/7 is the only one they issue ATTs for but let's be real not all of the other 12x are safe queens

Anyone make a sort of triangle folding stock for the VZ that looks like the AKS-74's?

Also, I've been really pining for a Buckmark carbine HNNNNNNNNH

Attached: kalashnikov-assault-rifle-aks74-isolated-on-a-white-background-MX71B8.jpg (1300x956, 74K)

>Buckmark carbine
tfw they don't make it in 7.62x25mm

I use a downstairs closet for all my shooting shit, and it is getting crowded because I keep buying more shit.
I was thinking instead of my loaded gun locker, I would swap it out for a literal floor safe. A cabinet you can walk on, and the door opens up between the shelves in the closet.
Gonns build it out of wood. Instead of having the guns fall out at me, I can just pick them off the floor and walk on the door.
Is this retarded, or an okay idea to pursue?

Attached: Untitled.png (820x440, 15K)

gonna be harder than you think but not a bad idea

cuck thoughts

Seb a best.

sebarms is cool but have you ever been to tier one armory and fondled his AKs, dragunov, pkm, and rpk

benchmade more like KEKmade

Based

Attached: 16556737_1e8bc26375_z.jpg (640x426, 67K)

Nice

How come we will never get a party that supports the unbanning/class changing of suppressors, AR-15s, AKs, and ever other prohibited/restricted semi auto firearm. Why must we suffer these retard laws.
Also why is 1 death and 1 injured count as a massacre.

Sebarms is pretty decent. I find that he's got decent prices on ammo

no

Attached: oger.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Attached: -1.jpg (620x349, 30K)

He wont win, but i do like his policies. Ideal scenario is CPC slight minority with PPC being needed to form coalition.
Also that doesn't answer why 1 death and 1 injured crime is counted as a "massacre" in canada.

>Trump can't win
Okay desu.

Attached: dum.jpg (658x662, 50K)

First for bad formatting and poorfag hatin

Attached: 1561231888757.jpg (608x626, 88K)

ples post pics of coupled 10/20 lar-15 mags

Attached: 13182_041819041819-458x458.jpg (458x458, 12K)

our system wont allow a trump. However if the PPC doesn't fall apart they will very much be able to create a base. We have three hard Left parties and one kinda (not really) right party. Having a second right party would very much help in stopping the rapid shifting left of the overton window.

>if PPC fall apart

>More confirmed candidates than 3/4 of other parties.
>More personal freedom for candidates than any other party
Scheer is never going to make it. Also elaborate on "our system" exactly?

Attached: Diefe.jpg (376x480, 42K)

The more i think the more i realise it wouldn't matter, but the jist was that America has two parties. Allows for big names to take charge of one party and steer the party.
However i am now realizing that trump also had the support (no matter how reluctant) of the established rep base. Where as if he did what bernier is doing (creating a party) then he would not have won. He does not have a clear base. His party has no set base of PPC supporters/voters and is instead just a conglomeration of ex-ndp, ex-lib, and ex-cpc voters. I do think he will solidfy that base the following election.

I am of the mind that he is peeling off the perfect storm of diverse voterbase. Non-cuck conservatives, classical liberals that are disgusted with truduh, some number of ndp who are pissed that their party waffled on ending corporate welfare, and most importantly a sizeable chunk of the %30+ Canadians who don't vote because they think the system is bullshit and CBC is propaganda. Gonna be interesting after the writ drops desu.

Attached: cbc.jpg (640x501, 38K)

I mean you may be very right. Libs especially might bleed as anti harper conservatives and like you say true libs abandon them. However my realistic hope is CPC-PPC coalition government for this year. That could very much lead to CPC getting even better on guns as now they have actual competition for that voting bloc even if its only 3 million votes.

Attached: No..jpg (921x1092, 235K)

SHALL-pill the boomers
NONCOMP-PILL THE NORMIES
INVOKE FEAR IN THE HEARTS OF THE ELITE

Attached: SHALL.png (1329x71, 8K)

alright blair you can go

based. don't give them anything. peaceful non compliance is our weapon. don't let the retards and shills say other wise, they've been trying to demoralize us for the past 5 days.

Attached: 1557517451999.png (2550x3300, 127K)

I know C71 passed and that its not effective yet, but if i buy an NR today, is the arsee gonna know about it? Are they gonna ask stores to see who bought what?

EPPSTEIN IS DEAD
'SUICIDE'
PEDO ELITE STILL ROAM FREE AND THEY WANT YOUR GUNS

no, its not in place yet for the new system. you can still buy a NR and walk out without phoning for "a reference number"

>Epstein suicide
how do normies and boomers actually believe this and not suspect anything, its so painfully obvious at this point.

>'suicide

Mostly likely had a body double switched out and strung up, Epstein is probably still alive with full ID change, ready to rape again, and still have access to his money under a proxy company.

ITS GOOD TO BE A MOSSAD OPERATIVE
They will ALL burn in Hell for eternity.
But if you can string up the pedo-elite IRL you get good boy points too.

>Peaceful non-compliance is our weapon
I'd take a fucking AR7 over that

I knew this would happen.
He was going to sing like a bird, but some kike rat bought the guards so they (((suicided))) him.

And no one is going to even mention how suspicious it is that he got a plea deal, and yet chose to (((kill himself))). No one will question it, media will not mention it. It will all get memory holed just like before.

He was the one that was going to topple the house of cards and expose the pedo-elite.

This is all so tiresome.

meanwhile Ghislaine maxwell, WHOS FATHER WAS A LITERAL ISRAELI MILITARY/MOSSAD OPERATIVE walks free because of a deal she cut to cooperate.

HMMMMMM HOW VERY VERY VERY CONVENIENT FOR EVERYONE

Police knocked at my door. My camera showed 2 at the door and three cars blocking the road

.....why? why would they block the road? is this the same user who had a phone call message last night?

I feel so crushed reading this. Justice will never be served for (((them))).
Genuinely have a pit in my stomach.

Attached: 1564088171047.jpg (1024x568, 98K)

Stop lying.

Justice wont be served in this lifetime maybe...but there is ETERNAL hellfire waiting for them.

It's not fair

Attached: 1565444938304.jpg (679x717, 80K)

You dont understand how long eternity of your soul burning is though.

Yet (((they))) continue to facilitate the raping of our kids and the rest of society.
One day for no reason at all...

Attached: 1565360277383.jpg (1920x1124, 266K)

Reminder that in January if 2020 your guns will be taken from you after the elections. In October this year a white racist male will do a mass shooting in a public place, killing women and immigrants, the LPC will campaign on this and get re-elected, will immediately pass a law banning guns, and a few months later it will be legislation designed to increase environmental taxes.

Good digits and LARP but no verifiable evidence
Interesting, but nonetheless unlikely

thanks for the heads up Constable
ill make sure to bury them extra deep

The time to bury them is the time to use them fren.
One for all and all for one, right?

Attached: 1565233316779.jpg (800x655, 101K)

sure Constable

Fuck off faggot.
Just sit tight until everything is stripped from under you and your society is unrecognizable.
The only time they will back off on the gun confiscation push is when they begin to realize there will be consequences and people will be held accountable.

Attached: 1565017836575.jpg (750x938, 102K)

everything okay? Youre glowing around the gills a little

It's time to stop posting openly
Take it under wraps until the election is clear

Holly fuck Chang you people truly are docile. It's just a thought exercise, lighten up.

Attached: 1565116072424.jpg (720x879, 66K)

Hey buddy, how about you post your guns.
You DO own some, right?

Now fuck of shill.
Let's see if you own any guns.

They'll make sure to use a tapco sks with mags or vz58, will be in Quebec, french white nationalist and separatist.

Don't forget, he's gotta be some twinkboi incel lanklet with unfortunate facial genetics

yes we know you obsessed faggot

Thats not me

user who posted about the message on phone last night, it was nothing. They wanted to do interview with me and i did it, i was written down as a reference by one of my co-workers. He's getting his RPAL. So that was a big relief. Thanks for the tips last night and thread fellas.

Attached: 1490233020837.jpg (679x679, 60K)

>Its the group of demoralization posters again

Stop asking people to post guns ffs

Attached: 1565413995040.png (342x342, 50K)

Now post your guns tranny.

Attached: 1565200193222.jpg (766x960, 83K)

Explain please

Why did you delete it?

Glock, had the serial on it.

Post guns inderpoo

But that's the ultimate cop-out when you've talked yourself into a corner.

Good point

>retard posted his restricted registered gun with a visible serial number permanently tieing his IP to his identity for LEOs

just stop posting here forever now

>Blackpilled politics
>Were gonna lose october
>Were gonna lose all our guns no matter what
>peaceful compliance is not going to work
>Forcing the accelerationist meme
>Sprinkling some shit cangen hates such as trannies and pedos into the mix so they try to get you to read their posts

I'm an autist but i'm not stupid. Its either retarded polposters or glows

Are you retarded. It said Glock Austria. There was no serial on there stop listening to this retard.

peaceful non compliance* excuse me, but you understand what i'm saying.

its glowfags
csis or rcmp
To the RCMP officer on cangen;

YOURE NEVER GOING TO DISARM CANADIANS
YOU WONT TAKE OUR SEMI AUTOS
YOURE AN OVERWEIGHT, OVERPAID USELESS PIECE OF SHIT AND WHEN IM PRIME MINISTER, IM GOING TO EXPROPRIATE YOUR PENSION FUND AND USE THE MONEY TO OFFER FREE SAFETY COURSES TO ALL CANADIANS AND PROMOTE GUN OWNERSHIP

You just may be too far illusioned.
You are slightly delusional and don't want to see reality.

>YOURE NEVER GOING TO DISARM CANADIANS
>YOU WONT TAKE OUR SEMI AUTOS
SHILL
ARSEEE
GLOWNIGGER
P-POST GUNS
I love trannies

Attached: 20190809_171048.png (1738x1738, 2.26M)

Come the fuck on
Everyone in the american government should be fucking roped for fucks sake they are literally rubbing it in our faces
Anyways anyone going shooting today the weather is nice and cool for once

I've went shooting once in the last year.

Having kids is rough..

Ive been 5 times this year. Twice to take my pistol out and three times with raifus.

not in the mood to spend another $200 on a 5.56 range day

Take them with you man. Teach them the way of the gun.

He's only 1 year old

Do you happen to glow on occasion?

Can someone give this image context, been seeing it too often without an explanation