Have we reached peak Turkshit crap semiautomatic tactical shotgun yet? You can have this monstrosity for only $599.99

Have we reached peak Turkshit crap semiautomatic tactical shotgun yet? You can have this monstrosity for only $599.99

>the Turk Benelli M4 clones do interest me tho

Attached: sg0107_1_.jpg (800x800, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Il7oupVKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

>2 mags
>1 barrel
how

two shots with a single pull is illegal, unless the action is alternating, like a KSG?

it's a spare mag you bozos

The other one is just held there until you take it off and insert it into the magazine well. Kind of like the CZ-75 machine pistol variant.

What is it with turks and autistic meme shotguns? Why do they do this?

Attached: AF5A08032.png (2723x734, 1.12M)

Wayyyyy easier to import. But yeah there’s are like a billion weird Turkish shotguns on the market, perhaps they had a glut of 12ga-related tooling?

Sounds like you haven't met any Turks. You'd understand.

I want one now

Is this that shotgun that was tested by that serb importer and every receiver cracked after af ew rounds?
>gun stucked again

found the australian

That looks great tho.

That gun screams deadpool kek

Attached: deadpool.jpg (667x1000, 130K)

I’ve been looking for that video for ages and can’t find it. Help a fren please?

Lots of half-decent shotguns are made in Turkey, like the Winchester SXP or the Weatherby SA-08. The rule of thumb I use for turkish shotguns is that the harder one tries to look like the archetypal "combat shotgun" from a bargain bin sci-fi shooter, the more likely it is to be shit.

Attached: failed.png (331x349, 142K)

The benelli m3 is the only benelli worth a crap. The m4 does the same shit as mossberg 500. The m3 is a cheaper spas12 with both pump and semi auto modes. That's far more useful.

>25lb trigger

This, if you've ever interacted with any turks the answer is immediately obvious

I haven't been able to find it either, I wonder what happened to it

Please, teach me your Turkish secrets

Turks have a huge shotgun industry because of their laws and are easy to import into the US
Anyone know if this video got re-uploaded?

Attached: 1553211803312.gif (444x250, 2.06M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Il7oupVKA

Thanks user

Something like German DSR-1 bullpup. Two magazine housing with spare one in the front of trigger guard.

Attached: MSR-020-4L.jpg (799x533, 295K)