Jurassic Par/k/

Lets play a game!

>All of Jow Forums is sent back to Dinosaur times (nospecific era) with their Rifles/Ammo/Gear Ect.
>Some basic supplies get transported to us but it is not consistant, or always enough for all of us.

>Goals
>Keep as many Jow Forumsommandos alive as possible.
>Create a sustainable water/food source/purifier
>Every Jow Forumsommando has to kill their favorite Dino.

>What Dinos do we have to fight
>What guns do we have
>How fucked are we

Genral Do's/Dont's
Do work together
Dont's use other autists as bait.
Do think of ways to sustain the large number of people on the board.
Don't use other autists as bait.

This is also a thread about Large scale team surviving, so keep this in mind. Some utterley usless cunts will die of course but if you have a perticular skill that could help us let us know how.

Attached: Dino.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dlYZuQLj-g
underwoodammo.com/collections/handgun-ammo/products/500-s-w-magnum-700-grain-lead-wide-flat-nose-gas-check?variant=18785705132089
youtube.com/watch?v=FW9vsrPWujI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not Dino Jow Forumsrisis
YOU HAD ONE JOB

Attached: 51985-Dino_Crisis_2_(E)-3.jpg (550x412, 32K)

WHY ARE SO MANY PICS LATELY THE EXACT SAME SIZE AS THEIR THUMBNAIL SHOULD BE?!
There are multiple threads like this and they've been popping up with unusual frequency lately or I've just happened to click them all.
Fuck you, you fucking faggot OP.

Fuck you and your gay thread for not using good images

Attached: 1516934056509.jpg (960x731, 75K)

Goddamnit gotta throw away the whole post now

Idk I just wanna shoot dinosaurs man

we immediately die due to atmospheric changes and archeologists find our amalgamation of milsurp, rustingtons, and tacky shit squashed into a dino foot shaped table with us all turned to oil or reborn in a responsible bioengineer’s nightmare of a theme park

>Sir whats this?

Thats the great bumpstockasaurus
It was nearly hunted to extinction after a large overweight predator that for some reason unexpectedly oversteped its boundries and put them into hiding.

>T-Rex may well have had visual clarity up to 13 times better than a modern human. For reference, an eagle has about 3.6 times the visual clarity of a person. Additionally, it was determined that a T-Rex's vision allowed an object to remain relatively clear up to six kilometers away. For humans, it's only about 1.6 kilometers for the same clarity.

>Stevens determined that a T-Rex's binocular range was 55 degrees, which is wider than even hawks. Stevens continued the research with other theropod dinosaurs and determined that most theropods had binocular ranges at least similar to modern raptorial birds (aka "birds of prey").

That T-Rex has already seen you.

Attached: Dinovision.png (920x1357, 932K)

I summon the safari hunter who gave us a list of what he'd use to hunt dinos.
> i know one of you has a screenshot

Attached: 1498233087461m.jpg (1024x768, 61K)

Holy fucking shit

Attached: Gasp.png (230x304, 44K)

fuck you and your bullshit expert speculation.
it wasn't 10 years ago that dinos still had leathery reptilian skin and people argued about warm vs cold blooded for them
it wasnt 20 years ago they were all cold blooded monsters
it wasnt 30 years ago the brontosaurus existed

they constantly theorize shit and it gets passed off as absolute and then overwritten within a decade.
like people paint the t-rex in the middle of fucking forests when it's a 30ft+ long lizard with a massive inflexible tail.
get outta here

Attached: 1533851829126.gif (300x225, 991K)

>2020
>Jow Forums is all fucking off-topic roleplay threads
KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF.

Attached: CajunPoopSock.png (227x258, 87K)

Attached: ptrs_1.jpg (650x174, 9K)

Get over yourself and just have fun you fucking loser.

Please refrain from nightmare posting.

So the Trex is spooky and all but Marlin has this rated for Trex so if it doesn't work and I die you think they'd refund me

Attached: RootytootieT-rexshooty.png (1033x335, 185K)

Can you get your hands on a death certificate?

Attached: 39BA5E6300000578-3875456-image-a-13_1477507102308.jpg (634x385, 109K)

T. rex from the front looks goofy as fuck. I bet I could bully it into submission by making fun of its looks until it fucking kills itself.

Attached: 1551164271467.png (1920x1200, 2.91M)

What if I just give them my severed hands still clutching the rifle?

Attached: Degenerates like you.jpg (750x534, 43K)

The Cretaceous had high oxygen levels, but not toxic amounts. And I'm pretty sure all of us are only interested in the Cretaceous since we wanna bag a Tyrannosaurus.

>bag
>bang
Fixed that for you

Nice tight Trex pussy

What rifle is that? It makes my iron the big iron.

To foster a better team environment, encourage everyone to go their own way. Once we find out how fucked things are, we'll have better group cohesion if we're still alive by the time we decide to work as a team.
For a settlement a place preferably with a vantage point on a hill or with the backside to a cave or cliff. Nearby should be a natural water source to hunt and draw water. Also the biggest concern really is the flying bois and we'll be targeted from above when foraging and hunting.

Lighten up Francis.

Attached: C862A67D-B4A6-4023-882C-1A619EDA82F6.jpg (540x540, 53K)

Attached: 1559461373507m.jpg (1024x604, 101K)

>Fossil record shows the herd would mourn the dead and kill predators in revenge
100% bullshit

>it wasn't 10 years ago that dinos still had leathery reptilian skin and people argued about warm vs cold blooded for them
Renowned paleontologist and paleoartist Gregory Paul was drawing feathered dinosaurs in popular publications in the 1980s and that's ignoring the whole "Archeopteryx discovered in 1865" thing
>it wasnt 20 years ago they were all cold blooded monsters
Jurassic Park was 25 years ago and they were pretty warm-blooded then
>it wasnt 30 years ago the brontosaurus existed
The Brontosaurus had been declared nomen dubium since the 1960s, only to recently be reconfirmed as a separate genus from Apatosaurus in 2015

Attached: brontosaurus_is_back_by_tuomaskoivurinne-d8pk32p.jpg (2000x1251, 1.76M)

you missed the point.
dino theory is not concrete and whatever the mainstream views are shift within relatively short periods of time.
you didn't see feathered dinos in museum depictions until recently.
nor in models in parks.

oh and regarding brontosaurus
>only to recently be reconfirmed as a separate genus from Apatosaurus in 201
this highlights my point. decades of arguing over what this dino did and what this one did, then they switch it up decades later.
i'm not saying it's all hokey pokey, just that it's pretty fucking hard to say a lot of from what we've got and even the genuine experts can't agree and won't agree.

fuck t-rex and his googly eye bullshit. t-rex aint seein me from 6 miles away.

Attached: 1528167718144.jpg (1600x839, 405K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2dlYZuQLj-g

underwoodammo.com/collections/handgun-ammo/products/500-s-w-magnum-700-grain-lead-wide-flat-nose-gas-check?variant=18785705132089

Attached: VIOLATE.png (3148x4673, 858K)

Right but can we fuck the dinos or what though.

>tfw the ending of jurassic park 3 didn't lead into a sequel of marines killing dinos and navy pilots bombing/strafing the lot of them
Am I the only one who feels cheated by that, Jow Forums?

Attached: Jill_Cigarrette.jpg (1100x778, 114K)

I’ll have you know, I do NOT want to bang a T-Rex. That’s degenerate talk right there. It’d be like a hotdog down a hallway.

I absolutely would fuck the shit out of a whateverraptor tho

Attached: 294D5F96-DBA0-4B8B-B708-7D2D389BFD3A.jpg (2421x1051, 443K)

>only to recently be reconfirmed as a separate genus from Apatosaurus in 2015
Which is fucking bullshit.
Like, okay, I can buy that there were two separate species. But you know damn well that they only named them “Brontosaurus” so that some autist (like you) can go “NUH UH. BRONTOSAURUS TOTALLY DID EXIST”

>(nospecific era)
>What Dinos do we have to fight?
you kinda made it impossible to tell didnt you? if it isnt the cretaceous period we don't have to worry about t-rex

based and dinopilled

Attached: 1524349330148.jpg (2121x2121, 557K)

You can fuck right off too. T-Rex did not have feathers

i am rescinding my previous post.
fuck you, loser

Attached: 15334879113.jpg (820x1024, 219K)

Shameless self-bump

Feathered dinosaur shills are the "you're born gay" cucks of armchair paleontology.

I assume we'd be on foot since we wouldn't have a reliable source of fuel? We'd need some heavy weapons, but they would need to be man-portable. I was thinking about a recoilless rifle, but they seem awful heavy. I figure assault rifles with underslung grenade launchers would give the most flexibility.

They named it Brontosaurus because the referred material had originally been classified as Brontosaurus way back in the 1870s when it was first discovered before the material was incorrectly reassigned to Apatosaurus. Then by the laws of taxonomics, once they reanalyzed the fossils and determined there were significant differences to justify they were different taxa, they returned it to its original name. This isn't some grognard gotcha, it's basic scientific etiquette, and the same reason Tyrannosaurus rex is named what it is and not Manospondylus gigas or Dynamosaurus imperiosus.

Even Satan is scared, oh shit

>once they reanalyzed the fossils and determined there were significant differences to justify they were different taxa
The differences that nobody seems to know

jurassic world sucks

any film that turns the dinosaurs into boogey men sucks

Attached: camouflage jurassic world.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Attached: 1280px-Brontosaurus_infographic.jpg (1280x905, 157K)

Inb4 someone fucks a velociraptor

Attached: 1559461373507.jpg (1426x841, 321K)

Congratulations, that picture says nothing. Neither do any of the proponents of the theory

>shows that the pelvis and vertebrae are completely different
>picture says nothing
based retard

See

Wow, the pelvis and the vertebrae are COMPLETELY different? Got an actual academic source on that or just an infograph?

The source is in the bottom of the picture.

Pelvic bones are actually a huge marker on animal lineages. Pelvis don't just change overnight in evolution, and are a big deal.

>Pelvis don't just change overnight
speak for yourself.

>Idk I just wanna shoot dinosaurs man
youtube.com/watch?v=FW9vsrPWujI

Attached: ARK.jpg (1920x1080, 470K)

Attached: 66699b4e41f533982db1766e8f72494a.gif (687x399, 692K)

things would be pretty dire at first but as we defeated dinosaurs we would be able to craft more powerful weapons and armor from their remains

>missing the underlying theme of humanity being the real monsters for playing god

AR "pistol" chambered in .458 SOCOM

Thanks nigga

>no magazine capacity violations here officer, see I can only put 8-10 rounds into this thing

Heres the proper 30-round mag

Fuck forgot pic

Attached: e6b6bbfb9c2e804b5e1dc9a181700fa8.jpg (640x426, 29K)

Based monster hunter