Japanese airsofter shoots real guns better than you

youtube.com/watch?v=qQDfwyUgtjg

Attached: 1563674290936.jpg (1000x1398, 764K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=28996208
imgur.com/a/JOVUO
evike.com/products/46282/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what pistol is your 2d girl holding

lol didn't watch the sisterfucker and don't care

Attached: 1545926050777.png (500x500, 4K)

Not really bothered, and its old botkinsyndrome so the footage is probably sped up anyway.

>He doesn't know about Botkin
loooool

All these fags don't wanna know how bad they suck compared to some nip that's only been doing airsoft for 3 years.

Also this video BTFOs anyone who claims that if you don't get professional instruction you will never be a good shooter.

You never needed a professional instructor
All you need to be is a NEET with no gf and accessibility to ranges where dynamic movements can be practiced

Looks like a 1911 pattern gun.

>heh, this video disproves (thing you've never said), bet you feel really silly having said (thing you've never said)
Okay then. Does it bother you that nobody really cares?

Holy based

quit shilling

holy shit, the only thing that can stop him is the amount of ammo he can carry
fucking jap terminator

r/ing the image without Jow Forums's autistic sperging all over it.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=28996208

cringe

thanks
nothing cringy about wanting the artists original art.

He's very good. And for anyone who's curious about how he does it, it's a concept called No Mind [無心の心]

Basically, you lean a technique by understanding the motions that go into it and how to efficiently carry it out. Like diagnosing and fixing a car. And you practice the motions to where it becomes second-nature, and you do it without thinking about it.

anime is peak cringe

in the west we call this technique "muscle memory"

wow, so he TRAINS and gets used to the motions? How do those nips do it??!!

h o t t
a n i m e
g r i l l

she can shoot my gun, if you know what I mean

Just so you know her lower legs are covered in leeches...

That shouldn't be arousing but it is

It's hard to explain. I'm not Japanese, but have a similar ancestral group.

I think it's about getting time to handle the weapon, and asking yourself "Is there a smoother/better way to do something?" Like drawing, pulling the trigger, recoil, etc.

It's a slow process that involves a bit of patience, emotional rest, and self-critique. But it's very rewarding too.

All you need to do is look into their art of the bow. It's not even about hitting the bullseye it's about doing each movement of the manipulation perfectly. Attention to detail is what you need to be a competent shooter and Japanese excel at that.

That's true. The fear of failure adds unnecessary weight on a person's mind. And when they get their form down and understand their habits, then they can go to "sighting in" their bow.

Interesting. Some of the JSDF guys I trained said they used airsoft to practice when there wasn't money for the range. I guess the skills do kind of translate.

He wore the same outfit, that's kawaii.

Airsoft is an excellent training aid, it's cheap, you can do it indoors, and you can actually shoot moving people. Elitists on here think that just shooting paper is "training."

Airsoft can absolutely teach you good weapon manipulation if you have an accurate replica gun. Airsoft can even teach your teamwork and coordination, but it can also create bad habits concerning aggression, exposure, and what constitutes cover vs concealment. so basically as a training *supplement* it's fine to do, just don't be an idiot who thinks things that will stop BB's will stop bullets, and remember to scan your environment further away than an airsoft gun can reach.

Hot damn that guy was fast as fuck. I figure its because airsoft guns are such close facsimiles that you get the same muscle memory as a real firearm, so when you transition to a real gun you just have to deal with real recoil, flinching, etc, and then the rest can go back to your built up muscle memory.

>implying the average californian speedshitter doesnt have better shooting fundamentals compared to the noguns and boomers who heard about this place on some shitty ar forum

>so when you transition to a real gun you just have to deal with real recoil, flinching, etc

How would it affect the shooter if he was going to something like a lightweight .308 or similar?

>it's a concept called No Mind [無心の心]
>you practice the motions to where it becomes second-nature, and you do it without thinking about it.
That's muscle memory. Asians take some basic, commonly known shit and make it into mystical eastern nonsense for dorks to gobble up.

Attached: 1539042823663.jpg (600x600, 65K)

as someone who shoots and airsofts, I honestly did not think airsoft was doing much for my fundamentals lmao.

maybe I should take that as somewhat serious practice while I play.

I still remember one time in a game, running up to some friends in cover and there was an enemy in this house they were using for cover I could see through the window, as I ran up, I drew my pistol (a replica fnx45 with red dot) and took one shot while moving, hitting the guy. He just turned around, looked out the window, I waved at him and he then walked to spawn in shame. was funny. Now I wonder if I could do something similar with a real pistol like my 92fs.... unfortunately I don't have a place to shoot that has barricades, I only have fudd ranges around me.

pic related, 2 are airsoft, 2 are AR's.

Attached: 9Hdu3om.jpg (4032x2268, 2.6M)

alot more recoil jump, would just take some time to get used too IMHO.

>Airsoft can absolutely teach you good weapon manipulation if you have an accurate replica gun

Gas blowbacks are amazing to be honest. pic is one of my AR's next to my GBBR.

Attached: NSzKqRR.jpg (4032x2268, 705K)

its "mystical" because theyve been doing since back in the middle ages

80% of blowbacks are garbage that milsim fags who are afraid of real guns buy the other 20% are pistols that need to be rebuilt every 3 years when you barely use them

I use my pistol all the time lol. it's my go-to when in buildings and my local field has a lot of 'buildings' setup.

I do agree with ya though, most people use AEG's (I have one as well and it's more of my go to while playing) but the main reason I got the gbbr was to mimic my AR's. it's got about as much recoil as a .22lr rifle too which is fun on full auto.

though im also the crazy fuck that likes running 40mm shower shells (AKA big fucking shotguns) though my local field also has rules to use those to disable vehicles.

it's a fun game IMHO. my 'kit' is built up of all real gear and all I need to do is drop plates into it and swap helmets and pistol holster and I could use it with no other modifications.

Attached: MsHCTfz.jpg (4032x2268, 2.78M)

Wait so i can convert a cute nip airsofter into a decent shooter with enough guidance ?

Attached: 1474685253358.jpg (840x1150, 276K)

do you shoot 3000 bbs through your back up pistol?

>lugging that like it was plastic
either thats really nice airshit or dat bitch got some hands

hmm.

I carry 4 mags of 25, tend to go through them all by the end of a day at least once.

With my rifle, if im using my gbbr I refill all 7 mags (7x40) after 1 to 2 15 min rounds though with my AEG, I tend to not go through my entire magazine loadout (10x150 with 1x300) in a day.

It really depends on how many people show up and how the game goes.

ever so often il go out with just my belt, pistol and 40mm, sometimes I do that loadout + shotgun.

my pistol gets fairly heavy use for a sidearm.

Having shot a competition AR-15 I’ve lost all respect for competition shooters. The trigger feels like clicking with a mouse. The red dot requires makes aiming easy as shit. The gun has almost no recoil and weight as much as a toy. Everyone here can look proficient with such a gun after some training.

I like to spice things up at the range.

Attached: Family pic..jpg (2016x1120, 524K)

Do long gun competition orgs not have classes or PF rules that prevent gaming setups?

So what was I supposed to be impressed with?

>shitty generic manga with poorly drawn guns
>airsoft
Go post your gross cartoons and airshit somewhere else.

>100 rounds
>heavy use
people maining Hi-capas have to reload between every game

AMERIFATS BTFO!!!!!

Maybe he can shoot better because he is not a smelly fucking fatty.

I know this is bait, but none of the Americans in that video were fat.

Is that nightcore I spy

Attached: 1530132942733.png (622x646, 967K)

Just came over from reddit where threads about this video are bombed to shit and posters are getting banned from left to right. Never expected to find such open minds towards airsoft over here at Jow Forums

sure sure, it's not my primary though 90% of the time.

yes, what of it?

Attached: JLz2EoN.jpg (4032x2268, 1.12M)

>he can hit targets in spitting distance

Vely implesive

Go back to your forums, old man

go away noguns.

Attached: 860lFu1.jpg (4032x2268, 1.23M)

And niggers have been doing since antiquity, mystical.

Okay, bench queen

Oh I see, this is another secret r/aznidentity thread.

Attached: 1560822629308.jpg (725x555, 221K)

Shit-ton of pro jap/airshit threads on Jow Forums recently, Nancy is that you?

Attached: 1542583886305.gif (229x263, 784K)

>not impressed with some extremely basic ass shooting by a guy receiving professional instruction
>mu-must be a bench queen

Alternate theory: you started a low effort troll thread to celebrate your crush shooting a real live gun and are upset that people are laughing at you.

I mean makes sense, you're building the same muscle memory assuming that the airshit guns are 1:1 scale.
Obviously things like reloads aren't going to be as good since airshit guns hold like 400 BBs in the mag. But most of your movements are better.
I shoot pretty well despite not going to the range as often as I shoot because I dry fire my guns all day practicing trigger control

>calls me noguns in an airsoft gook thread
>posts imgur picture
Ok sweaty

>The trigger feels like clicking with a mouse. The red dot requires makes aiming easy as shit. The gun has almost no recoil and weight as much as a toy.
So guns need to be heavy, awkward, excessive recoil, gritty triggered trash with shit sights to be good?
Fucker what are you saying?

Asians don’t make the mystical bullshit, if we replaced the moonrunes in with English it’s a decent enough explanation of what muscle memory is for someone who doesn’t know, Asians just have their own phrase for it that weebs insist on using instead of the existing western phrase for the same concept.

Gbb airsoft is the god tier of bang for buck in training. Convenience factor also off the charts.

you want my entire imgur album faggot?

imgur.com/a/JOVUO

Here, also a fresh timestamp for you faggot.

yea, a few things are different like jam clearing (if you try to clear a gbbr like a rifle, your in for a bad day)

Attached: 20190810_155251.jpg (1781x843, 199K)

Literally false. Spent 150ish on a 92 setup and can run that shit all day err day, you just have to clean it once a week. And if a spring breaks after a few months, hey it’s a six dollar spring that you replace after you got tens of thousands of trigger pulls out of it. Simply fantastic, can’t wait to purchase my first gbb ar.

I use my imgur album as most of the pics I post here because I'm not putting the effort into making new pics for you faggots all the time.

Attached: 20190810_155229.jpg (1781x843, 152K)

one more for fun, but not going to bother taking any more pics for yall today.

Attached: 20190810_160031.jpg (1781x843, 114K)

No one said it’s the same, but that’s why it’s called training. You don’t shoot your friends in live fire training drills right? Something has to give, but it’s been clear to me for a while that airsoft is an unexplored (for most people) option solely because of macho insecurity. You know not too long ago working out with exercise machines was considered “weird hippie shit” that no red blooded man would do, even in the nfl. Now you can’t sniff a college scholarship in anything without being several years deep in rigorous strength training alongside your skills component.

I would liken airsoft to using a nice forcefeedback wheel and pedal setup to learn driving. Not perfect, but results are already in showing you can not only learn to handle your own real car better, but can, on a computer, teach a noob fundamental skills, even how to drive stick shift if they never have, and translate it to the track/street quite fast.

yea, that is 100% fair.

IIRC there have been some videos over the last 10 years about it on jewtubes. hell even close range target practice works well with airsoft, good to just go in your backyard, setup some boxes or something and plink at with both the advantage of not firing a real gun in suburbia and ammo that is stupid cheap (IIRC 3k good bb's is all of $10 and I run my gas guns on propane so propellent is stupid cheap, its definitely less than a penny per shot fired).

I would argue that gas pistols are better than gas rifles in the training aspect, though it's so satisfying to scare the rental kids with my gbbr (I have a loudener as my muzzle device).

it's a fun game, helps with weapons manipulation around obstacles and some with how they operate to begin with. hell I even tend to throw my airsoft rifle on safe while running from cover to cover.

overall though, I treat airsoft like a game more than anything.

>You know not too long ago working out with exercise machines was considered “weird hippie shit”
when was this? exercise machines have been used for over 50 years

I’m saying that even a retard like you could should like the Chink in Botkin’s video if you had a tricked out AR and some training.

>if you had a tricked out AR and some training

You mean a fuckton of practice. The whole fucking point of the video is that the kid had ZERO professional training. And being able to do fast transitions, mag changes and reloads has fuck all to do with having a "tricked out" AR.

Just admit you're fucking terribad and refuse to put in the work to git gud you enormous faggot.

Attached: opchan faggot.jpg (1734x1287, 1.01M)

Bullshit
Have you ever shot any guns in your life

Asians are angry today I see.

Why'd they stop showing his hits after the first drill? Who cares how fast you can draw and get off a shot if you can't hit what you're aiming at. That was just 30 minutes on seeing how well somebody can draw their weapon and fire

Attached: 1561864587388.gif (218x216, 6K)

And someone with even more training could shot better?
Just admit that you're upset you can't afford nice gear

based

Didn't watch the video. But I imagine shooting airsoft is fairly difficult because of how inaccurate it is.
An ar has negligible recoil so it would translate between airsoft fairly easily

Is- is the sling for her rifle UNDERNEATH her chest rig? She literally can't use her rifle without taking her top off. And there's no holster for her 1911.

1/10, would not operate with or introduce to my cleaning rod.

Well yeah that was the not too long ago I was talking about. My dad started one of the first of mot the first true modern exercise or “fitness” center, had a full nautilus line, personal trainers, rehab stuff etc. everyone thought he was crazy and all his first clients were hippies and women. One of those semi-hippies was a dude named Mercury Morris, who played for the Miami dolphins. Mercy enjoyed the workouts so much he brought his teammates over and they demanded to be allowed to do the nautilus stuff over the objections of the coaching staff (merc was held out of some team stuff because he reported to camp heavier on a scale than he had ever been due to muscle gain, also was running his fastest ever 40 times).

Point still stands, you’re never too young to be a stupid close minded boomer about something potentially useful.

Post link to this loudener

>no bulge

Attached: HostageRecovery.jpg (600x450, 37K)

No hostage no leverage no weakness. You can't operate harder than that.

>actually have classes under my belt and thousands of rounds downrange in competition
>dont have to worry about anyone being better than me because unless they can post their class card clearly showing a stamp on SS or better, they're not
lmao get dabbed on casuls

So in reality, airsoft had nothing to fucking do with anything. The airsoft gun was nothing but a stand in for him to do a shitload of dry fire drills. Running around shooting plastic BBs at people did nothing to actually train him.

I used to do airsoft pretty regularly when I was younger, and while I will admit that there are aspects of the game that do translate well for learning teamwork and tactics, as well as general physical fitness, it does nothing to tech you how to shoot real guns. The way in which you aim and fire is completely different.

>it does nothing to tech you how to shoot real guns.

So...you didn't watch the video?

didn't watch lol

That sure is a whole lotta words to say “practice”.

So you're saying he practiced.

What I wanna know is how useful paintball is for force-on-force? I've been shot in the cheek with a bb gun and the neck with a paintball gun, paintball definitely hurt more.
He probably didn't do much airsoft matches or whatever. IPSC style shooting competitions with airsoft guns have been taking off in gun control countries, so he almost certainly did that most of all.

read "the inner game of tennis"

Why can't I have an ar10 with a m203-esque 37mm flare launcher attached?

Because Botkin NEVER shows groups

evike.com/products/46282/

Same reason he won't shoot in competitions, because then you have something to compare against other shooters and then botbabby has no value.