This board has become Russian agents inciting a civil war and autists. i miss when it was just autists

this board has become Russian agents inciting a civil war and autists. i miss when it was just autists.

don't trust Ivan, he's not your friend

Attached: 1565059209958m.jpg (1024x932, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0HUdnRojJVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you have a license for a single damn thing in this picture?

Ah, 1772, back before 30-50 hogs were invented.

Attached: 68246546_739639243142119_548841930746757120_n.jpg (960x443, 30K)

Chinese* agents

>dresses as a British soldier
>complains about Russians

You aren't from Jow Forums, are you.

please

Attached: 1565050002250.png (692x677, 538K)

>someone on Jow Forums doing something contrary is unusual
hownew.ru

go back to Jow Forums

>this board has become Russian agents inciting a civil war and autists
Has it ever occurred to you that it might just be autists trying to incite a civil war?

Attached: russian bot.jpg (402x480, 45K)

Crimea bois WW@?

Attached: Battle_of_Alma_Sutherland_highlanders.png (1035x839, 1.54M)

Foreign agitator spotted

>this board has become Russian agents inciting a civil war
You literally mean the FBI right??

>Recently the FBI released an affidavit about a shooting thread on one of the other chans. The Affidavit included screencaps taken by the FBI of the other thread - the only problem is, they left the (YOU)s in the thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=0HUdnRojJVQ
@~11:00
>An FBI (you) confirmed egging on an active shooter in the warrant evidence

Attached: FBI_8-chan_4chan_affadavit_court_evidence_(you)s-screenshots.png (1544x1926, 547K)

no there are foreigners here and apparently an fbi honeypot
/magicalplace/

Can you link a couple of posts you believe to be foreign agents?

I'd trust a russian over an anti gunner

Russia wants to arm me. My own government wants to disarm me in the event of a civil conflict.

Will the leftist shills please stop trying to explain our board to us and fuck right off?

This one for sure:

Attached: stop trump.jpg (810x500, 118K)

this

t. actual fed

Attached: 1565100323194.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

idk ivan never called me white trash maybe we should team with ivan and erase you haha

Attached: 1563255924541.jpg (640x662, 144K)

Hearty kek

I'd rather be manipulated and fucked by American and British agents than Russian/Chinese agents. Russia and China are scum - they enforce censorship on their own internet and their citizens live like shit, which is not the case on America and on the UK for most citizens.

t. brazilian

Attached: 1547255017154.png (1039x559, 261K)

No Vietnamese ever called me nigger.

Attached: 1533375307319.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Dont you have some monkey soup to be eating macaco?

Already ate my soup. Uma delicia.

oh shit that's my oc, glad you saved it user. Keep on being autistic like me and do stupid shit, it's the only way to fight normies and shills

Attached: trapcoat.png (436x569, 191K)

The FBI are constantly monitoring us. Don't be surprised if they're looking at this thread right now.

The Chinese are the ones you need to worry about inciting civil war and sabotage. They're the ones that will benefit the most from US infrastructure collapsing. The Russians are closer to allies us than the Chinese are. It's just the chinks are biding their time.

>tfw I shitpost about big luau and shtf for free

hit me up putin, I accept payment in hotpockets

>tfw actually am Russian
>tfw don't do anything all day
>tfw live in American heads all year round, every hour of the day anyway
we laugh at you all, a lot

Attached: 563748.jpg (700x418, 56K)

>It's the Russians! I swear!

Attached: Glowniggers are lurking among us.png (1544x1926, 392K)

Faggot beat me to it

We laugh at you too, the difference is, I make 100x what your countrymen make and I bearly do anything

>if you don't believe the transition to a Latin American country will be peaceful and is an issue relevant to the 2A, you're a Russian agent or glownigger!

Attached: 1529678257293.png (817x891, 32K)

The Epstein murder is what finally broke me personally. It was just such a fucking slap in the face.

The most retarded thing is that if shit goes down, nobody is going to target the politicians, they're gonna drag eachother down over petty left/right squabbles like crabs instead of aiming for the actual problem

gay nigger redditfag stop posting ty

Attached: Capture.jpg (400x105, 10K)

This is fake. The court documents it cites don't exist. Follow the link in the top left. Even check it with the wayback machine. It doesn't exist. It never existed.

Fuck off redcoat

>heh, yeah guys come on. I-It's not real.

Attached: dont forget to blame me in your manifesto.png (620x740, 466K)

I don't know if I have the cap of the threads in Questions, but FBI and CIA have also been exposed posting on /mlp/ and Ponychan.

Attached: 1548868087481.png (292x282, 43K)

>I'd rather be manipulated and fucked by American and British agents than Russian/Chinese agents.
like one of those anime shows with cute girl agents or something? yeah hehe... who the heck would want something like that!? ridiculous

Attached: 1488592684420.gif (336x200, 758K)

Faggot

Hongkonger here, currently studying innastates

Russians are fine, like their ammo. I guess their gear and guns are alright

However with the chinks the only good thing to come from there is their chest rugs and guns. And the latter is banned thanks to bill n Bush. Plus the entire protest thing going on rn is really giving me a negative view on the commies.

NATOspec best spec tho.

As a non-brainwashed American, I dont even think about Russia at all. Cool place though, I like vodka and a college fuckbuddy was an adopted russian girl.

Russia is only ever a subject of conversation in bait threads.

How long do you put it until Hong Kong gets Tiennamen’d?

Thanks for the advice, shlomo.

Just remember, the FBI can't meme. Just like how you can tell a woman is composing a comment on Jow Forums.

>bearly

The russians live in american heads like it's free real-estate. Yet no one bats an eye toward the chinese.

No fbi it's not da jews

Ukrainian here. Russians are scum, Chinese are ok tho

boomer overweight amerimutt ignorant dumbass uneducated inbred fag

faggot

he let the jews turn him against people genetically identical to him, meanwhile his newly elected jew president gives Ukrainian lands away to dirty kebabs.

>ukraine is one of the most retarded slav countries sadly

based

Attached: 307.jpg (788x685, 83K)

Fuck Ivan, Grzegorz is the only man I pay heed.

OP will never lift anything heavier than a dick. Most Russians once you gain their trust and respect are bros.

Another Ukrainian here. Chinese are soulless commie bio-robots. Fuck them too. And russians are arrogant garbage.

Lying nigger.
www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.casd.626722/gov.uscourts.casd.626722.1.0.pdf