Explain this

There's no way that SEALs or Delta Force operators could pull this off, they're middlewit meatheads who can run fast and shoot gud but they can't do shit this complex and daring.

So the question is, what group carries out things like killing the MVP convict in the world under suicide watch? Is there some sort of subterranean lair where they raise operators from birth to do the bidding of the shadow state?

There's rumors that the UK has something called The Increment which carries out extremely illegal operations. What's the US equivalent? "The CIA" is too vague.

Attached: 86248963597973973.jpg (679x552, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cwark7uIhIM
vimeo.com/298813944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not a CIA thread to identify and round up leakers and other loose ends

Splinter Cell.

don't overthink it. they had a up and comer with everything to prove do it.

Maybe he wasn't killed, but the order to take him off suicide watch ultimately came from someone who wanted him dead and knew he would kill himself.

Most likely an insider in the the prison. Possibly one or more of the guards watching over him. Easy to bribe or threaten.

or it was a fake death admission to get sloppy mossad to show their ass

It’s probably a dead body double

This.

And I don't understand why this upsets anybody either. Now that he's dead there's no need to waste any more time and money on a trial. His suicide saved the taxpayer millions.

>The British royal family can now get away with literal rape and murder because even Epstein would not be dumb enough to keep physical proof of they crimes
>But we're saving money by not having a trial!

If I were going to have him whacked, I'd just have intelligence officers reach out to the prison guards and have them do it.

Important people don't get their hands dirty, they pay other people to do that for them.

Nah, they have an Elite Nonce Force genetically sequenced for 0ms reaction time in vats of goo and raised in underwater lairs where they are trained for decades for 20 hours a day.

They had them break in using optical camo/acoustic dampener suits, literally shaolin wall-running over guards doing flips and shit. Hit Epstein with the ice-dart heart attack gun and noose-lassoed him onto the door knob in a split second.

Then they escaped in a Mach-40 Tic-Tac and returned to their ocean base to rape and eat some more kids.

Attached: 86498673597539.png (320x240, 177K)

he had evidence you fucking sheep

now he's dead or more likely back in israel getting face surgery

The Royals already get away with rape and murder and this trial wouldn't change any of that.

they back you into a corner so bad that suicide is your best option.
Don't ask me how you get a sociopath to kill himself.
Maybe the shock of no longer getting away with what you've been getting away with for decades is enough.
I can't imagine threatening to ruin the lives of everyone you know 3 factors out, your family their friends their friends friends, would matter to such a person. He did worse for generations without blinking.

Maybe they promise a slow painful death.

Agent 47 is real?

>he had evidence
And you think that "evidence" would actually have meant or changed something? Lol, and to think that you're calling me the sheep....

The fucker was going to spend the rest of his life in prison. You know what happens to pedos in prison, especially the ones who can't fight back? He had a long, long, future of being used as a fleshlight to look forward to. I'm sure that weighed heavily on his mind.

Sometimes people just kill themselves

Attached: 1564587530702.jpg (213x330, 19K)

Most likely scenario: We was MK Ultra (the Elite do that to their kids and their kids do that to their kids and so on) and the suicide personality was activated.

PROTIP: if they know you're a pedo, and they know the other prisoners know, you get put in administrative segregation (ie solitary confinement)

If I were looking at spending the rest of my life in a cage with no human contact, without even being allowed in the same room as other humans, I'd probably an hero too.

They paid a nigger guard 50$ to go i to his cell and hang him. Dont complicate it

((pure coincidence))

Belgium Royal family was heavily implicated in the Dutroux affair and nothing happened to them. However a lot of the "damage control" techniques depend on the evidence that is available and the capacity to remove key evidence from the case in the Epstein case it might have been too much.

These people don’t have a name for their organization. This isn’t something you advertise or recruit for.

Rich people get their own cells and protection that look like presidental suits.

Perhaps but Kay Griggs said that certain military units definitely engage in murder on US/NATO soil.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cwark7uIhIM

That doesn't make sense. If they can mind control him to an hero they can mind control him to keep quiet.

The brainwashing part of MKULTRA is done on absolutely retarded schizos to make them patsies or shoot up easy targets, not people who have the ability to blackmail world leaders or skilled assassins.

ITT
People who don’t understand suicide watch
They don’t assign a guard to watch you for 24 hours a day.
The guard might check on you 3 or 4 times an hour.
Unknown if he was wearing jail clothes in a normal cell or was in suicide smock in padded cell.
I suspect he strangled himself with his pants. Which means it’s just a suicide and nothing more.

Attached: C946823C-D26F-4B9A-B3AD-9429844BDC1A.jpg (250x421, 35K)

sure thing, glowboy

>literally just call off suicide watch on suicidal person
>guy was TTTOOOTTALY murdered

dude, do you think any prison guard anywhere would actually give a shit about preventing a suicide?

You seriously think they would entrust a random guard? No fucking way.

It was either:

- Some super spooky break-in glowoperator thing
- The people running the place are blackmailed pedos
- They have some kind of mind rays that cause maximum pain/fear to intimidate the authority figures overlooking his security into letting it happen

Deepwater Jews, gotcha.

same way the mob got Whitey Bulger, they had somebody on the inside. Bulger was more complicated of an assassination than the way they killed this kiddie diddler, I mean shit, Bulger was a piece of art compared to what was probably a bribe to maybe two people: the guard on the surveillance cameras and the guard on patrol in his section of the prison.

He probably did kill himself. It probably finally sunk in that all his blackmail material couldn't save him anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if someone got to him and promised him an "interesting" time in prison if he didn't. A trial would have dragged this out for years and ruined a lot of powerful people. No trial and maybe they can memory hole this whole mess with minimal loss to the "elites". Pity, I was looking forward to some real carnage.

well it’s something for the podcast anyway

Attached: thumb_when-your-enemies-all-commit-suicide-guess-im-just-lucky-50449766.png (300x224, 38K)

>prison guards are omnipotent beings that prevent all prison violence unless you bribe them not too

Child sex offenders 180x more likely to suicide then average criminal. And this guy was a prominent public person who didn’t want the disgrace of others knowing what he did to kids.
I’m not surprised he killed himself. The world is a better place.

Dilate

Attached: 465B1C5F-87A6-4624-954A-AD1673EA9360.jpg (828x1426, 522K)

I forget that Jow Forums thinks Jews are 300 IQ comic book villains with magic powers

>you can't bribe a prison guard to kill a pedophile
>you can't threaten a prison guard's family unless they turn off or damage camera equipment

Intelligence Support Activity

Attached: ISA Patch Design.jpg (400x400, 56K)

t. buttmad tranny is reverse meming. fucking degenerate trash.

>be incriminating evidence incarnate.
>try killing self
>get put on suicide watch
>someone that rhymes with hinton pays off guards to let him kill self
>?????
>profit

Because now he can't implicate Trump and the Clintons.

Fuck, you don't even have to bribe the guard to do anything other than look away at the right moment and then let the other inmates do the dirty work.

Yes, how fortunate that we now won't be having a public trial to bring all the evidence of this conspiracy to light

Attached: Ural.jpg (674x680, 112K)

CO here. Depending on their crisis level, they'll have CO's on them for 24 hours until they drop to the lowest level or come off crisis.

To hear Jow Forums tell it, they are, and apparently all of them are in on it. From the grand council down to Herschel, the guy that runs the kosher deli on 43rd street. That's why they all have to die, because if even one is left, he'll rebuild the machine, and continue drainig our aryan super powers to fuel their mind control satellites.

What conspiracy? It sounds like you already know about it.

You do realize there was a 2000-page document dump yesterday, right?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 3.51.13 PM.png (1125x596, 149K)

you say that like that shit didn't exist 40 years ago

Attached: heartattack-gun-e1489471428101-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

He's in Israel right now.

>What conspiracy?

to commit all the crimes that he was in jail for you dumb fucker. are you one of these brainlets who thinks "conspiracy" means "things that did not happen"? a conspiracy is a plan to commit crimes.

>patch design for a closed-record unit

Are you fucking retarded?

>guards actually care about inmates...

You're overthinking it.
If you're a multi-millionaire or billionaire, you literally just double a few security guards' salary. How much do you think those shmucks get paid?
In any case, it just goes to show that should The Happening kick off, don't forget that the rich and powerful as much traitors to the Constitution as any Commiefornian lefite.

the rich and powerful *are* lefties

Is this Huma?

You really think big city cops are clean? Dont have hit teams? You're so cute

Exactly this. Prison guards will stuff cellphones and heroin up their asses to bring get them inside for $100. They are low paid low moral scum that not qualified to do anything besides watch men shower.

One thing that i learned from researching the Elite pedophile scandals in Europe is that the top hierarchies of the police and even judicial systems are packed with high ranking Masons and that probably means blackmailed pedos too since masonic initiation rituals get worst and worst as they climb up the ranks.

Who said or even implied anything about that?
It's easier to keep your hands clean and protect your job if you get someone else to do it.

"conspiracy" usually implies that something is secret. If you know about it then the conspiracy is no longer secret.

I wasn't being ironic though. You never heard those stories about the US government pretending to be UFOs and mutilating cattle? That's dead real and they were caught by tribal authorities in NM when they figured out the aircraft had optical camo that didn't work on polaroids, so they drove around snapping pictures of the sky along triangulated routes of the mutilations and lo and behold, they got pictures of weird aircraft with USAF markings. They chased them and noticed that when they switched to the local native language the UFOs could no longer evade them too. This was the early 80s.

It's the NRO scooping out their insides clean for clone ops.

Navy SEALs are dumbfuck drowning pool listening retards compared to real black ops. What really goes on is too weird to believe because of things like optical camo keeping it hidden.

Attached: 8652397539076340.png (300x247, 110K)

you are glowing there user

Maybe the guard dog did it?

Attached: tenor.gif (256x192, 1000K)

The first post was jokey but I'm not lying about the optical camo aircraft winching cows and scooping out the insides. Look up Gabe Valdez.

You'll feel like a schizo when you read it but the whole UFO PsyOp thing is incredibly creepy, check out this documentary about the glownibbas and how much time and money they put into alien hoaxes and conspiracies:

vimeo.com/298813944

There's proof that goes on and when you think about how crazy it is, it makes you wonder what goes on in other black ops areas.

Attached: 1564965628121.png (112x112, 20K)

The guards were sent away meaning the call would have had to have come from their superiors. Meaning at the very least the prison was in on it

In my hospital, any patient on suicide precautions has a sitter watching them 24 hours a day, seven days a week, while they’re in a room with all possible ligatures removed. You’re telling me the highest profile criminal in the world right now, who’s already attempted, didn’t have someone watching him all the time?

The guards were sent away and the camera "malfunctioned".

>Missing the joke this much

Remember back when we'd crush people if we thought they were witches? Now look at us, it's horrible.

This but unironically.

I'm simply contemplating the potential ramifications of a Deep State coup. Whoever orcestrated this likely has sole control of the blackmail at this point. If it's not (((them))), what happens from here?

>Navy SEALs are dumbfuck drowning pool
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT DROWNIN POOL YOU FUCKING BITYCH

>the aircraft had optical camo that didn't work on polaroids

this does not make any sense whatsoever. there is nothing special about polaroids that makes them pick up things that regular film cannot. polaroids use the exact same chemical process as regular film to capture the image, the only difference is the way it is developed.

As shitty as a outcome as this is, it wasnt unexpected. I honestly wish I had the capacity to operate the way these assassins do, killing someone under extreme guard, who even the most bluepilled twitter check mark KNEW would end up "suicided". Operators at fiction levels of prowess out here. Still, I prefer this outcome to the way it was 2 years ago, Epstein was a billionaire who I was sure had bribed his way out of his little sex ring, I didnt think we would hear another word about it, but in this timeline, the faggot died disgraced (along with his toady Acosta) a second time with a prison jumpsuit strapped around his neck. I'll take what we can get.

Attached: 1480705656301.jpg (400x386, 36K)

>be in super spooky spookcraft
>still paint USAF markings all over it

Attached: 1555939309466.jpg (1280x1280, 233K)

Absolutely broken up reading that hahahahahaha

Well of course, how else are they going to know which country it belongs to?

In the immortal words of every SEAL:

I shot Bin Laden.

AMA

I've been in solitary before there's nothing to kill yourself with. nothing to hang a noose from and can't even drown yourself in the toilet. maybe you could do a flip off your cot and land on your neck but no way this old jew could manage that.

based schizo poster

> Dat lack of foresight

Then you would either have to kill the guard that did it, bringing more suspicion or just have some fucking 'low paid, low morale' normie running around knowing that the shadow state paid you to kill the most informationally dangerous criminal of the decade.

This is why you guys aren't shadow state

You don't tell them you're the shadow state.

In fact, you don't even work through the actual guards, you pay off a supervisor and he finds the dirtiest cop on his payroll and gives them the order, while the supervisor makes sure the cameras are off.

Or, realistically, I don't do any of that shit, because none of this shit is real, but that's the most plausible way of getting it done.

> Be a person, 1987
> Mention MKUltra to friend
> 'Nah, they have an elite mind control force break in people using specially designed drugs LOL'

Special housing units in a place where they're holding someone awaiting trial aren't necessarily the same as solitary in a prison. He was supposed to be watched pretty much constantly, so maybe the cell wasn't as suicide proof as it could have been. I'm not saying there wasn't some funny business involved, but if you've got someone who's willing to off himself, it'd be better to just make sure he can than send some secret squirrel to do the job.

The world is NOT a better place you buffoon! Why can't you see that? I'm sure people in the medieval era didn't go out into the woods, kill one wolf then sit back in their comfy fur chairs and go 'aah, no more trouble with those wolves then'.

Ignore it dude. Honestly I think some people in this world are still hesitent to believe MKUltra or Bay of Pigs. Unfortunately it is human nature to seal yourself in a naive bubble

Oh I doubt they're either. They know so much objectively about society that the whole left vs right thing to them is probably just a common man meme

I know that generally people on here are uninformed as to what SEALS and Delta do as a general rule, but you may have lapped that into ‘retarded mouth breather’ with that post.

If he was killed, which is a possibility, it would have been by a bribed guard or someone who does this type of thing that the guards were bribes to let in. Some guy on a private payroll of an interested party. Trying to fit a military group like SEALS or Delta into the role is idiotic, hell, trying to fit SAD into the role is equally retarded.

Not that guy but jokeexplain?

Imao all you need to do is just pay off a guard with a few million bucks to do it. You're way over thinking this bud.

tank u for your cervix

Normally I take all conspiracy theories with a pinch of salt but this is by far a special case.

How could a person with a massive amount of damning intelligence on a massive amount of people, on SUICIDE WATCH, in solitary confinement.. just die?

And in response to your thing, sure, you could pretend to just be an ethically conscientious rich person who wants the dude dead I guess, but that is still quite suspicious. Then again everything about this situation is suspicious.

That's what I was thinking. What if they just set his ass free. Paid off everyone involved and dumped some body they could take to the morgue. There's literally nothing from stopping them from letting him out to live his life. Now no one gives a shit cause he's "dead"