EU Gunz

I'm an aging EU Boomer. Which country would be the best to retire to my second home. Guns rights and availability wise?

Attached: 1564930720495.jpg (1280x960, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/D6QIQUbdom5NBkc_OyvqUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russia.
>pro-gun pro-White government
>cheap and readily available Slavshit, including lots of exotic stuff that has never been exported to other countries
>actually allows concealed carry, unlike any other country in Europe

Within EU? Finland.
Pretty much the only country to put up a fight against the shitty gun-ban directive, still allowing you to get semi-autos + "large cap" mags if you do your shit right.

Outside of EU, Switcherland is still the best, though even they took the EU's blue pill and started restricting mags.

Attached: My weapons 2019 - net version.jpg (2324x1214, 1.59M)

czech republic or switzerland i guess??

switzerland if you are rich
austria if you want good gun (and divorce) laws and want a bavaria-lite
czech rep. if you like some more dubious stuff
t. lives in the middle of all three

Can I get a full tacticool AR in any country?

Pretty much yes

Swissland, Malta or as a Belgian i can say Belgium is pretty nice, getting worse with the EU gun directive tho, but with the sport shooter license or the collector license you'll still be able to get pretty much anything (full auto included with the collector license)

The Czech

Switzerland. The recent change in law doesn't affect the sport shooters much.

In Finland, yes. Pic related.

Attached: 20160416_095701.jpg (3264x2448, 1M)

In Czech Republic, yeah. I think I saw someone in France have one, too, and Germany, but it's probably a lot harder to get it there.

Join us in the european Jow Forums telegram

t.me/joinchat/D6QIQUbdom5NBkc_OyvqUA

>no handguns
>only smoothbore weapons for the first 5 years
>no OC
Russian here, I wish I was born in US.

Which is more cozy and aesthetic Czech or Finland?

Cz. Finnish women are worser.

Pretty sure Poland and Estonia allow you to own full autos with collector permits

Almost all of them. Probably in your own aswell unless ur a britcuck.

Cz if you like hills and mountains, binland if you like forrests, lakes and the sea. Czech women all look like 40 year old babushkas tho.
>Poland
Check the numbers boi. Also you have to take a test in polish, and it's objectivly alot harder to learn than czech.

whats the Ak n the left?

Russia is literally a shithole. Don't fall for the meme. Sure it's a "pro white" government but so is Poland, Czechia, Croatia, Romania, Austria.

Damn, I have telegram and I'd love to join but fuck I'm American.

Go to the Czech republic. Beautiful womens and awesome gun rights

>czechia
No such thing.