>Walk into gun store
>Looking for an SKS
>$500 not bad
>M1A catches my eye, don't really want one but I want to fondle it
>Set down SKS
>TELEPORTS BEHIND ME
>HEH NOTHING PERSONEL KID
>Grabs SKS and says to salesman I WANT TO BUY THIS
>I stand here, with a gun I don't want in my hands absolutely cucked out of the gun I want

Attached: 1564346781855.jpg (960x948, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aimsurplus.com/chinese-type-56-sks-7-62x39-rifles-grade-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This isnt your blog faggot

Fuck you faggot

>sks
>$500
>good deal
He did you a favor. You can get them online for $300

You do gotta clean off the cosmoline though

If you have a time machine

And?

It's a bitch to do if you don't have a garage or don't want your kitchen to smell like shit.

Post the link dumbass

Why?

Attached: 1529481347497.jpg (645x773, 29K)

Your fault for setting it down. You didn't miss out though unless it was a Russian rifle. Even Yugos are going around $400

>1 3
>2 4
who arranges a 4 panel image this way?

aimsurplus.com/chinese-type-56-sks-7-62x39-rifles-grade-1/
Get on it OP. After shipping and FFL transfer you'll have saved about 50 bucks even.

The only ones I see for $300 are Tapco stocks with no bayonet. Norinco with wood and bayonet are usually $400 and Russian are $500+.

Is that dat dreaded Cosmoline that its drenched in?

Cosmoline is easy to clean, when did people spread the idea that it was hard? Mineral spirits, some rags, and q-tips will do ya.

Not saying it isn't easy. I'm saying it's filthy, it stinks up any room you do it in, can't step outside and do it if you're an urbanite, it's time consuming, and a spill can fuck sonething up. If you decide to melt it in an oven, your whole house smells like shit. It's really fucking annoying if it isn't difficult.

Am I autistic if I want a Russian one and not a Chink one?

>Posting on Jow Forums
>not liking Cosmoline smells

Why even live dude?

If you're a collector, no. If you just want to shoot, yes. They're functionally identical except for the VERY early Russian rifles actually had a firing pin return spring. Russian stocks also sometimes were prettier. Chinese sometimes were imported with synthetic stocks.

What a bitch you are. I suggest finding a new hobby like hand weaving tampons or some shit. Jesus christ.

Attached: Sergei is upset.jpg (384x480, 77K)

Attached: 1564964568588.webm (480x360, 952K)

I've had this happen before, op, and I know your pain. I finally wised up though

>Go to local gun store on my day off, sometimes get good deals if I look hard enough
>apparently some guy's entire estate just went up for sale, old guns in excellent shape
>almost everything is below market value
>see a Colt Police Positive in great shape for $200
>Locks up perfectly-- also check out the serial, it's from 1913
>middle aged guy who looks like Bill Clinton taps me on the shoulder
>"Son, that's a collectors item. You shouldn't be interested in it. Why don't you get that smith over there?
>He points to a worn-out looking S&W with a hammer lock
>I know exactly what he's going to pull, so I hold onto the colt and walk over to see the smith
>Bill looks like he's practically salivating at this point
>While pointing at the S&W, I say "I wasn't going to buy anything today, but why not?"
>"I'll take this Colt right here"
>Clinton throws a silent tantrum like he's 5 years old
>End up seeing him in line behind me, smile at him

He was the most disrespectful asshole I've seen in a gunstore, and it felt great to give him a taste of his own medicine

Attached: 1501407932026.jpg (528x543, 49K)

Generic gun store thread?
>walk into gun store
>boomer standing behind the counter chatting with boomer friends
>ask to see a new gun
>he hands it to me without clearing it
>clear it myself
>dry fire it a few times in da and sa each
>"we don't want to dry fire it too much"
>hand it back
>walk out without buying anything
Honestly surprised he carried these, the rest was 1911s, revolvers, and poly strikers.

Attached: px4stormfull_zoom001.jpg (805x600, 80K)

>be average Jow Forumsommando
>shifty-eyed sperg
>virgin shuffle to the front
>staring at gun case, muttering things under breath
>GS worker: Can I help you with anything?
>sweating bullets b/c first social interaction in months
>u-uh hi, i-i.. umm
>GS: Were you looking at anything in particular?
>uh... y-yeah, that one
>points at gun like a child pointing at the new toy in Walmart
>GS: Yeah, that's a nice piece, I'll just take a look at your license and you can fill out the paperwo-
>eyes widen
>gushing sweat
>oh- uhmm... w-why would you n-need that?
>GS: Just some basic information, and then the 4473, just standard procedure.
>i-uh...don't think... i-i...
>fast-walk out of store in embarrassment
>GS worker: Yep, he's definitely not coming back in here.
The Red Flag laws can't come sooner. You spergs need to be put on a list.

>Norinco with wood and bayonet are usually $400
fucking where? Sweaty Ben's? I've seen them for $250-$300 at gun shows just fine. You're going to the wrong places my guy

Fucking pathetic, get low testosterone treatment.

nigger it's summer, leave it in a black garbage bag for the afternoon and wipe that shit off after a Saturday of day drinking

I was in that exact scenario at a gun show once.
>go to gun show
>just browsing around
>suddenly see a Hakim
>rush to it ASAP instead of walking
>just by chance I grab it first before some other guy
>my hands attached to that rifle become more powerful than superglue
>turns out it's only $500
>other guy asks if he can look at it
>nope.mp4
>buy it on the spot
>other dude is visibly pissed
The best part is it's perfectly clean on both the inside and outside with no signs of wear.

I did this to a guy over a Polish M44 once. I had set it down for a moment, the guy looked at the price tag of 250 and I could tell he was going to buy it. By pure luck I snagged the seller's attention first and snatched it from right under his nose.

Assad did nothing wrong

Anybody ever cucked somebody out of a buy before?
>at gun store
>nice .45 Cimarron in case
>its a pretty well tuned cowboy action gun, trigger must be 2 pounds at most and the hammer is equally smooth
>check it out for a bit and wander around the store a bit
>some Jow Forums tier fuck wanders in
>starts looking at it too
>he puts it down and moves about a foot away from them to look at some other guns
>he obviously wants it because of how much he sperged about it and the fact that he's still eyeing it
>I jump in and buy it as he's watching

Haha, you Americans are such cucks. I could get a Chinese surplus SKS for the equivalent of $160 USD. I just bought a Russian one for about $215.

Now tell us about all the cool magazines you leafs can get

Attached: IMG_20190604_225747185~2.jpg (2846x2797, 1.14M)

a time machine to last week? classic had them for $299 you faggot. they are $349 right now but would probably still honor the $299 price if you begged
aim has them for 400 right now aimsurplus.com/chinese-type-56-sks-7-62x39-rifles-grade-1/

a big batch just came in a lot of dealers have them in stock just look around

wtf kind of faggotry is that? some random customer tried to trick you into going for something else? thats next level faggotry right there. i thought he was going to be a shop employee until i got to the end of your story

this. also gonna make GS-7 soon wish me luck fellow poster

>he wants a SKS
unless you live in a ban state what's the point

Interest?

>It's only $350 you fag!
>>Shipping
>>FFL transfer fee
>Wow it's maybe $50 cheaper and you have to spend hours scrubbing off cosmoline! Thanks dumbshit user!
>You can't immediately take it to the woods and shoot it
Get fucked loser.

Out of stock at classic. SKS's are definitely getting rarer in the US market.
The same point as you making this post.
> Being this mad about having to prep a gun that was preserved for long term storage
You're one of those people who pays someone to clean his guns, aren't you?

classic had crates and crates, they must only be temporarily out of stock while they jew up the prices

they were literally $299 for the entire month of july

well if you werent such a fag youd have a 03ffl and get them shipped straight to your door bypassing FFL fees for $330 shipped but obviously your crybaby millennial self is beyond salvation

^ this
Try basket weaving. You might like it.

Go to a dollar store.
Buy the cheapest, metal stew pot.
Go to backyard, fire up bbq grill and heat some water.
Stick parts in the hot water, it rubs off with paper towels.
Done.

I got my Russian sks a few years back, all matching numbers, the wood isn't all fucked up and actually still has a nice glaze. Shit it even still has the cleaning rod and cleaning kit in the stock. For sks it is basically new yet only cost me $420. Is this good?

Ya did good user, should've bought both though

Yep. They're going for around 600 and up depending on date of manufacture and factory.

Yeah the garlicboi happened

Attached: 1467268141562s.jpg (250x245, 9K)

Is 1951 bueno?

That was my grandfather's, user.
He had brought it over from Poland with him when he settled here in the US. My uncle stole it and sold it for beer money, I had saved all month to buy it back.

Please don't pretend our gun laws are anything other than pure AIDS you syrup sucking retard

Wait what? I read that as
1 2
3 4
Are those song lyrics or something?

Yeah 'Behind Blue Eyes' - The Who

I'm pretty sure that's an uncommon year but I"m not up on my SKS info. Izzy or Tula?

>someone bought something before I could
>better post on Jow Forums about it
Y tho

Post a picture of the top cover.

I have one I'm considering selling. '51 Tula, all matching. Top cover finish is scratched and a bit faded, stock is in decent shape, rifling is fine. The only thing that's not stock about it is the rear tech sight. I didn't put it on but I also didn't bother to replace it because I kind of enjoyed using it at the range. What should I list it for? What should I expect to get?