Your friendly neighbour hood ATF

"Why hello there user, I've heard you have a large collection of firearms. You have the correct paperwork for those yes? I'd be happy to confiscate any you can't prove legal ownership of."

Your response Jow Forums?

Attached: 20190810_234825.jpg (433x562, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reenactingtheway.com/blog/turning-the-other-cheek-jesus-peaceful-plan-to-challenge-injustice
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wondering where one would get legal paperwork when such paperwork's existence is not necessary

Fuck you kike, niggerfaggot

Attached: c4cf0f995abaca2c4449a6cac23937d50c7a3d0ec3c3f0c6c727f24a1f119b5b.png (1246x1488, 594K)

Attached: 15654774725488714345841376682829.jpg (2640x1980, 754K)

>fpwp
Based

Attached: ebfd5866c1abd6d1b08a09af7a59bb7152d295b9884f11b21aed99982da4c5b2.png (969x683, 142K)

Since I have a C&R I have to let you inspect my bound book. It's over here. You don't have to do this every two weeks you know.

Attached: giphy2.gif (245x180, 621K)

I'm pretty sure they can't inspect that often and only inspect personal bound books extremely rarely.
t. C&R holder

AM I BEING DETAINED

Simple, I say BANG BANG BANG×10 with my rifle.

ALL FEDS WILL BE SHOT ON SIGHT

ALL NIGGERS MUST DIE

ALL KIKES MUST DIE

Attached: 1557349658174.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

>pull up a binder from my filing cabinet with every single trace and paperwork in it, updated and up to standards
>if it's not enough contact my lawyer which is also the chairman of the biggest citizen founded gun protection group of the country
>in the last case where they want my guns now, without a proper reason, without the law backing them up, just to grab them while using intimidation i just whip out mine and let it sing

I'm all up for playing the legal game. But if the situation becomes clear enough that they're here to take my shit illegally then it becomes stealing and intimidation. Just like a "standard" criminal would do. Therefore they would be treated like criminals.

Attached: on the move.jpg (605x800, 133K)

You say this but in reality, you're much more of a pussy. I would only go that far if they were completely striking down the 2A.

You underestimate my anger, I've been waiting for them to come since I discovered Jow Forums in middle school.

You glowing fuck.

If you think people on this board, outside this board, on another planet, deep in the swamps, aren't ready to blast the moment the government starts becoming a tyranny and start to steal people property without any constitutional law backing them up you're deeply mistaken.

Attached: rusty rag.jpg (400x400, 17K)

How can somebody be this disassociated with reality and blackpilled in such an interesting timeline unless they're a dirty kike?

Do you not realize america is ready to BLOW?

Attached: 1563558587465.jpg (530x530, 81K)

>le turn the other cheek meme
there are some pretty interesting cultural implications of this if you're willing to learn: reenactingtheway.com/blog/turning-the-other-cheek-jesus-peaceful-plan-to-challenge-injustice

Read. How many hoops do you have to jump through to not be a cuck.

Worship your kike on a stick with a whore mother and cuck father who lived in a desert 2000 years ago.

How long are you going to believe these fairytail stories that have been edited by whoever is in charge at the time to force propaganda on their people?

Whoever created us must have lost hope long ago with idiots like you?

Oh yeah, do you just believe in jesus because you're american in 2019? Or did you choose the right religion out of 5000 others?

Attached: 1565295358750.jpg (528x660, 78K)

Not him, but I believe Jesus was real, just not the son of god. Way I figure, Jesus was just a very smart, kind, charismatic individual with some serious delusions who was remembered for being clever, lucky and saintly enough to make people actually believe his delusions about his parentage.

I farted in op's mouth and improved his post

>You underestimate my anger, I've been waiting for them to come since I discovered Jow Forums in middle school.
Been waiting a whole three months now? Bummer.

I don't negotiate people that shot dogs, unarmed women holding babies, and burning children alive.

Attached: 1520490888005.jpg (432x648, 30K)

Paperwork's right here, sir, have a look and gtfo.

Attached: SHALL.png (900x601, 854K)

Loving your enemies has nothing to do with turning the other cheek you euphoric nigger.

guns? why I had a few but there was a serious boating accident last month and I lost all of them. sorry boss, you can move along now.

More like 12 years

You worship a kike on a stick with a whore mother.

You're fed propaganda like a birth control pill. Braindead NPC

kike detected
and into the fires of hell it goes.

Stop pointing you gun at my dog you big flaming faggot

Blam x30
reload
Blam x30
etc

Attached: andrewjacksonshootsniggatalkinabouthiswife.jpg (350x341, 51K)

I have several guns and no paperwork for any of them. Do FFL's keep those records?

they keep a book of transfers the ATF is supposed to be able to audit
>guns aren't registered federally
That said I don't know if they'll let you look at it or request information, they probably think you're up to no good

You have the correct paperwork for a search & seizure right?
>Ill show you mine if you show me yours

>ATF

Close the door. They're a regulatory agency, not an enforcement agency.

They're executive branch. Nice way to get your dog killed

Sounds great, let's step into my basement to have a look.....

And they're welcome to write a letter suggesting the reclassification of my dog from 'Living' to 'Dead'. In six to eight months, real people may examine their letter and consider their suggestion.

I'm sorry sir but I'm going to need to see some proof

Attached: burdenofproof.png (640x400, 230K)

based

Denying Jesus Christ is literally the most Jewish thing you can do.

Attached: EAHm5q_XkAAMsed.jpg (1407x1152, 208K)

Whats c&R I'm kind of retarded

And congrats user! Your dog has now been shot!

a type of FFL, "curios & relics"
often used for guns that still meet the legal definition of firearm (e.g. not black powder) but are old and shitty and more of a collector piece than anything

Ty nibba.

>but are old and shitty and more of a collector piece than anything
You mean the AR15-A1? Because any firearm built 1969 or earlier is C&R eligible.

Yes that was exactly what I had in mind as a matter of fact

Has to be in original configuration, no replica parts

Uh, completely incorrect. You can definitely mod C&R guns. I don't believe shit like chopping them down is OK, or using new receivers, but I can definitely change a flash suppressor or add a new stock.

fuck off fudd

I’m Chinese, I’ll eat my dog before he shoots it.

Attached: 15502791_G.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

why does dick tracy look like terry davis

fuck this thread
this is a weapons board not a club for suppository induced prolapse

You're all LARPing faggots and none of you care about the 2nd amendment.

Your CIA just killed the most VIP prisoner in the country to cover up the fact that democracy doesn't exist and the government is a bunch of pedophiles blackmailed by a shadow state and not only will you not do shit, you don't even care.

You're a bunch of manchild hobbyists who wouldn't do anything when it comes to crunch time - because it's already fucking happened!

Attached: 975307086408640.jpg (453x520, 49K)

Also, where's your dog?

Attached: tenor (1).gif (320x180, 1.66M)

Sure, friend
>keep interrupting the paperwork to show him my dumbledore X snape OC
>when he gets too disgusted/annoyed interject to sing hit pop songs from the early 2000’s and ask him what he thinks of my voice even though I am tone deaf and my voice cracks every ten seconds

"I'm sorry officer, I lost my collection in a tragic fucking-your-mother accident a few years back."

"Not sure where you heard that. I don't have any guns. How many have you taken off the street today? are they in your vehicle now?"

>it’s another pussy that’s projecting

Attached: 1135B933-6D81-45B5-8B80-F2807F2C24D9.jpg (720x1280, 96K)

Attached: 1563601372046.png (745x680, 232K)

Why hello there officer, I heard you wanted to view the inside of my property. You have the correct paperwork for this yes? I'd be happy to detain any intruders you can't prove are here legally.

^With battery of lawyers at hand* Where is your warrant, scum?"

Barring that "Why don't you have a chat with my live W7 thermonuclear warhead?"

>"Why hello there user, I've heard"
You've heard? Are these voices in your head? Or do you have some substantiating evidence to back them up?

Don't say anything.

Calling them "pedophiles" is insulting to pedophiles. They're rich sadists.

Twist: ATF agent is an emu.

Why do you fags think the police are the same thing as the ATF?

Well, G-Man...I've been looking for a reason to shoot a police officer. I thank you for volunteering as tribute.

>My paperwork is the constitution of the United States of America. Now since you don't appear to have a warrant, please get the fuck off my property while I call my lawyer.

>says ATF
>uses picture of municipal LEO

An Emu.
In Kentucky.

Well, Looks like it's BBQ tonight boys!

Can I come by for some? I live in northern kentucky, will pay with nugget ammo.

Glowing

If I see an Emu running amuck, and blast it with a load of #2 steel, sure thing, bring some good Bourbon or .303" ammo though, I don't have a Moist Nugget.

Perhaps loving your enemy means raping them