What is Jow Forums youtuber of choice?

Attached: ye be.png (576x384, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Temple#Muslim_refugee_activism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anglo

I still think that hickok45 has the best firearm channel, but I'm really digging 9-Hole Reviews and mixup98 lately.

Doesn't matter, any youtuber will eventually be deemed shit by Jow Forums

>Jow Forums used to love Hickok45, now they see him as a fudd anti-gun shill
>Jow Forums used to love demo ranch, now they see him as a normy that caters to zoomers and redditfags
>Jow Forums used to love Ian, now they see him as a libtard commie
>Jow Forums used to love Garandthumb, but they never seem to talk about him anymore

I think the flavor of choice right now is Paul Harrell, but I'm sure we'll find some reason to hate him soon enough.

Jerry miculek

fuck boomers

>>Jow Forums used to love Ian, now they see him as a libtard commie
but thats because he is you massive idiot. he also hates Jow Forums, Jow Forums, anonymity and claims whites are just fine in SA. oh, and his BFF is a massive libtard who shits on Trump and is a motherfucking satanist at a far-leftist satanic temple.

Colion Noir

Attached: noir.jpg (1000x563, 98K)

On top of my mind :

>GunBlue490
>CarryTrainer
>SageDynamics
>Paul Harrell (he's a bit autistic sometimes but he's straight to the point and a good shot)

I disregard any other channel that feels like i'm watching advertisements. I also disregard hickok45 because i don't see the point of watching an old man shooting guns. I mean he's nice and all i like him but i'm not gaining any kind of knowledge out of his videos. Not a single fucking bit.

Attached: 100.gif (400x400, 1.97M)

All false. If you stopped lying then maybe others will listen to you polcuck

dilate

I dunno, his beretta 92 video helped me fix my handgun form for a problem I didn't even know I had. maybe you aren't really paying attention to the videos but are instead letting videos play in front of your eyes.

there is one guntuber we still love
>you will never have a homely gun loving woman help you rebuild a motorcycle

Attached: mae bike rebuild.jpg (2048x1434, 397K)

Am user trying to archive all this shit.

I like 9hole reviews, blokeontherange, and britishmuzzleloader.
hickok is fun for guns you're curious about at a very general level.
I always enjoy Paul Harrell's stuff. No nonsense presentation is rare on the internet.

Attached: 1560400427147.jpg (800x600, 87K)

>his beretta 92
I don't care. Paul is the master of the 92. I rather watch him.

hickok is a deceptively good shot

Attached: 08DBE45A-C2DA-4F11-84CD-59A46FC62EE1.jpg (700x500, 59K)

Paul Harrell is becoming one of my more liked channels, solid no bs info with a clear presentation.

>dilate

That ain't a term we use around here. You're a long way from Jow Forums, boy.

Attached: 1508707443441.jpg (453x604, 67K)

i liked the russian guy but he is gone know , i

all you leftypol commies need to go back.

I've only ever been /v/, Jow Forums, and /d/. Never been to reddit, tumblr, or wherever. Sorry Jow Forums schizo, but it's time to take your meds.

Attached: 1231290.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Not as good as Paul. Dude won many contests, and most of them with the 92. Hickok is a good shot certainly, but most likely because he was around guns before most of us were born. Paul is a marksman.

Attached: yankee.jpg (375x443, 31K)

I don't like her because she is a woman, and a woman knowing more about motorcyles than me makes me uncomfortable

Attached: fortunecookie45lc.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

is he a top or bottom?

Attached: 1552595951484.jpg (604x453, 45K)

>Filename

He prefers to bottom, but spends more time than he would like topping. I definitely feel TYM on that...

Luckygunner

Thanks. I will save this one in my Yankee Cringe folder.

are you him?
have more

Attached: 1559163578254.jpg (453x604, 111K)

I like to watch C&Rsenal

>coping with your room temperature iq by hating people that aren't your color

Attached: tenor.gif (244x150, 470K)

Hell no, I hate that bastard. I just did a search on the guy. Looks like his middle name is "Marshall" I wondered where his username came from.

Attached: 48EAA224-376D-4DAF-A209-A0B074FAA88F.gif (498x211, 1.38M)

AKOU

I have no idea.

Attached: 1544602141845.jpg (1136x682, 52K)

whos that one youtuber who did a review of the Chiappa Rhino then bought like 9 of them?

Looks like he used to live in West Virginia. I suspect he moved to liberal Washington because they would be more accepting of his lifestyle. He claims to have been with law enforcement, but I am skeptical.

Yankee Marshal

have sex

Paul Harrell. He has the good kind of autism.

>can't make shooting vids anymore until land purchase goes through
>it ain't goin' through
Fug.

gunsoftheworld

Is that Dangle from Reno 911?

Mishaco

>Jow Forums used to love Hickok45, now they see him as a fudd anti-gun shill
Hes just boring. If people weren't calling him a capitualiting wifebeater, they wouldn't be mentioning him at all.
>Jow Forums used to love demo ranch, now they see him as a normy that caters to zoomers and redditfags
He was always that though.
>Jow Forums used to love Ian, now they see him as a libtard commie
Fanbase got too cloying, were justing trying to dial back the pathetic idolatry.
>Jow Forums used to love Garandthumb, but they never seem to talk about him anymore
His uploads are less interesting desu. Idk about anyone else, but I was interested in the SOF shit like fancy pants and MK18s, now its all videos on AKMs and MP5 PCCs, which are a dime a dozen on youtube.

I've probably gained some decent tidbits from each channel but virtually all of them rub me the wrong way to some degree. Most are simply too boring, greybeards with cringy scowls on their faces while they shoot, anorexic zoomers trying to convince you they're John Wick, the off-putting aura some of these super nice guy channels have. Bunch of hipster channels popping up too.

>not posting literally the best gun related YouTuber aside from Britishmuzzleloaders

Attached: 1236AE5A-B09D-4105-A435-796A89D6DFD4.jpg (1092x738, 188K)

What’s wrong with the satanic temple?

>Shooting this gun is like beating yourself off to vore. Everyone else may say it’s wrong, but it just feels so right in the moment

Hickock45 for guns but Skallagrim if I want comfy filler

You guys write this as if it offends anyone on boards other than v or pol because you dont realize those two boards have the most immature audiences

>we no longer can ask people to support the NRA
Last video I watched
>please support the NRA
Lol hicok and his son must be stupid as fuck. There is no other way to look at it unless they are grabbers but I am giving them the benefit of the doubt and just gonna say they are retarded and can’t even formulate their own opinions on human rights let along articulate it.
>still based to watch grandpaman shoot neat guns

Attached: 96A8C441-060C-4F96-B349-F015FDC8B7C6.jpg (1024x1024, 51K)

Paul Harrel

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

I've watched every Paul Harrell vid like 4 times. They're so boring but I can't stop. What do?

Attached: 72488668.jpg (228x221, 10K)

The idea of 9 hole reviews is pretty cool but those guys are fucking spergs.

>What’s wrong with the satanic temple?
They're a far-left antifa-tier group.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Temple#Muslim_refugee_activism

If you had half the attention span of a gnat, you'd have heard the part where they said "We're no longer supporting the NRA, but we do have backlogged videos where we will still mention them, we're not going to edit that out"

Attached: AkriaReactionK.png (850x464, 667K)

hydrate

Lucas Botkin

watch them again start with the 22 ammo reliability video

>>we no longer can ask people to support the NRA
>Last video I watched
Same here. Fuck those assholes. NRA is the only thing preventing a total gun grab and these bastards won't support them now because the check probably bounced due to NRA's financial troubles.
If I was running that channel, I'd shill for all major gun-rights groups FOR FREE.

Hick and his NTR/cucked son can go fuck themselves.

Attached: 1549386031710.jpg (589x411, 63K)

Wow I look dumb

I actually watched that shit from start to finish. What is wrong with me?

t. buttmad commie tranny.
hope you end up as one of the 42%.

What an obvious shill and or retard. No way to know, you decide

South Africa is having a crime problem not a genocide problem white farmers are still getting massively effected by it because farms are easy targets and whites still own a fuck ton of land in South Africa. Furthermore people who hate on Ian just because hes a leftist are retards letting Jow Forums dictate their tastes.

Not the guy you replied to. I’m not saying it’s a genocide at the moment but
>declaring it’s ok to take all the white peoples land
>people don’t give a shit
Alarming as fuck

I already mentioned this, I like Paul but honestly the dude scares me in ways being around a pack of gang bangers never did. Some people talk about their exploits/ how to hide a body, dudes like this just. Do it.

Attached: spooktacular.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Jeditobiwan
Specifically the dumb H3VR reloads
Its what a bored Jow Forumsommando would do with an unlimited budget and if the laws of physics occasionally failed to work

>MUH POL
fucking commie trash.

Attached: 1554240489924.jpg (634x416, 57K)

F

Attached: AMERICA.gif (400x244, 2.92M)

Why does nobody know about Kentucky Ballistics? He's like Demo Ranch, except without the cringe and clickbait.

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-002107_YouTube.jpg (2506x1440, 1.89M)

well he IS a glownigger

the land ownership is less than 20% of the country if you count publicly and land owns by families and other clan like groups and whites still have a much higher homocide rate in SA than blacks but fuck ian

Lately? The Honest Outlaw and Garand Thumb. Also, unironically T-Rex Arms' channel, but only for the political commentary that comes around once in almost never, can't stand Lucas' twink frame.

all those things are true though

probably autism

Oh yeah, there's this guy, but I honestly just watch him for his biceps. No Homo.

This.
Also garand thumb is a tripfag and harrel is a cop.
Put em all in the oven.

damn, this ian guy sounds cool

>Hates Jow Forums
Kek so do we
>His friend is a liberal
Why do I give a shit about his friend
>His friend is a Satanist
>His friend shits on trump
So do we
Also

I refer to him as DADDY BIG GUNS
(no homo)

Attached: 1564818762280.jpg (604x630, 183K)

Why’d he have to take his channel down too

Attached: EA719870-4616-4F79-B406-BB6F5CA6E869.jpg (947x1024, 70K)

>we
the 'we' here is a bunch of discord trannies and commies who like to shitpost here.
go back to leftypol... go worship him there since he's often featured in their banner, you piece of shit commie.
ps: dilate

Attached: 658E6D62-820B-4A95-8797-D8CAD2DD6BAC.png (500x356, 160K)

GT mostly posts anonymously here, he rarely uses his trip. Paul Harrel works as a dentist's assistant, I don't where you got that fucking insane idea that he's a cop.

>85 replies
>No TNPrs
Dudes, you just failed thread check

Attached: Nutnfancy-Googly-Eyes-Herp-Derp.jpg (474x357, 92K)

>mostly posts anonymousl
>mostly
yes that's nice. now get in the oven

no u

what's the story on the time he killed a guy?
he give him a little too much gas?

Some guy tried to run over his wife at a camp site, IIRC, so Harrel ventilated him with his AR.

Cry harder fag I'm sure Jow Forums will comfort you you can come out of time out when you turn 16

Steve1989MreInfo

Attached: 1507514772735.jpg (1073x1041, 190K)

Fuck off and die Jow Forums nigger. We actually like freedom here. Not your garbage "I-IT'S FREEDOM BUT YOU CAN"T QUESTION MY AUTHORITY" shit.

it’s funny that I know so much about and want to learn more about the personal lives of certain youtubers and find out really shitty stuff about them but not so much with him I mean he puts out half decent content and shills a little here and there but he just seems boring I hope it’s the same A2 he uses in his videos

>freedom
>we
communism is opposite from freedom. and it's you, not we.