Holy shit

medium.com/@teamwarren/protecting-our-communities-from-gun-violence-a2ebf7abd9be

nearly this entire fucking thing is unconstitutional and/or punitive. and this is one of the frontrunners of the fucking race

highlights:

- require a license to exercise constitutional right
- semiautos become NFA items
- jail gun company CEOs for causing "severe harm to American families"
- lifetime gun ban for hate crimes
- $100 million per year to fund yearly creation of new gun laws

Attached: EBLUuPCUYAAnZwS.jpg (1008x1076, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fz1-P6H6alI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh yeah, almost forgot. 30% tax on guns and 50% tax on ammo because we need money for them programs

civil war is close.

Didnt SCOTUS literally say you can't tax a Constitutional right when they struck down the poll tax?

>$100 million per year to fund yearly creation of new gun laws
wtf is this? 100 million in taxpayer money to help pay retards in congress think of new ways to infringe on the rights of people every year?

How else are they going to pay for free healthcare for all the dreamers?

Attached: 00be7cb2-9d37-4bda-929f-bb039bbaed70.jpg (665x340, 58K)

this is positively just bullshit that will never pass, and if by some snowball's chance in hell it does then it'll be auto-boogaloo

>Kowabunga it is.

Attached: Kowabunga.jpg (800x450, 73K)

yeah just like all the previous riots in the streets when gun control was passed, right? I got PTSD from all the killings due to the bump stock ban.

Yeah just like the civic war that broke out in 1994 when they passed the assault weapons ban, right?

Shouldn't that apply to the NFA then?

large if factual

Attached: generation of revenge.jpg (381x480, 52K)

Attached: 3D93CE54-AF9C-4B55-8941-B2271AE81DE5.jpg (599x550, 129K)

yeah but this is like a super-retarded hyper assault weapons ban. There is no way you'll get the dems to make semiautos nfa items, and if you do that it'll be impossible to enforce or light up a boogaloo if they do try

There will be no revolt
There will be no boogaloo
You'll sit at home and get mad on the internet.

As long as you're comfortable, entertained and fed, you'll never be mad enough to rebel. Bread and fucking circus.

Attached: values-1.png (1132x509, 29K)

>jail gun company CEOs for causing "severe harm to American families"
Good. That means car companies CEOS FOR HARMING PEOPLE. We get Americans to stop driving and buying cars.

they will pass what they want, and nobody will fight it. Nobody ever fights it.

Tell me, what chance does this shit have to pass anyway?

gun control is still not popular

hammers kill more people than "muh ebil black gun"

0% because Big Chief Goofy Ass won't even be the nominee, but Trump certainly has no qualms shitting on the 2nd amendment

There’s no way dems won’t be the first to ask for that retard, remember they’re both the party of the Hebrews anyways, it’s just a question of slow boiling the frog and republicans are controlled opposition in this fight against white existence. Current phase: disarm the free honkey. And if anyone thinks it’s impossible, look at port Arthur, or our own Clinton-led awb that already happened.

My suggestion: get a list of high powered anti gun Jews, banking Jews, and general all around powerful Jews, and start going for their heads first. At least hit em where it hurts rather than plinking at the masses of zogbot le and mil if you’re gonna lone wolf it.

I think you massive pussies should head on back to plebbit

Attached: Freedom is not Negotiable.jpg (1280x720, 503K)

>jail gun company CEOs for causing "severe harm to American families"
Good. That means car companies CEOS FOR HARMING PEOPLE. We get Americans to stop driving and buying cars.
Hope so. Cars kill more people than guns and creating a fat society. Fuck cars.

which freedoms am I allowed to have Mr. Gunman

Absolutely should, but if you haven't noticed by now the courts aren't exactly being fair.

There's some very distinctive in America when something happens. It's the capacity of Americans to never, EVER look at the problem in depth. The main focus is ALWAYS set on the surface.

Anyone trying to slide the complexity of the problem on guns, and guns only, is either an idiot (most of the case), or trying to push a distinct agenda.

>jail fast food company and junk food company CEOs for the hundreds of thousands of heart disease deaths every year

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1548453831921.jpg (316x303, 28K)

To be fair there was the whole militia movement in the 80s and early 90s, it died after McVeigh though. I'm honestly surprised OKC didnt kick off anything, was the economy too good or what?

One is not allowed freedom, that is a contradiction. One is born free and his rights are only constrained by an amount he consents to
>Mr. Gunman
There has never been an active shooter with an automatic firearm in the history of the United States

You need not Reeee, instead choose to be free, I beseech thee

Yeah it pissed me off when I read about the Valentines Day "Massacre." Gangsters executed gangsters with Tommy guns. But it was point blank, they could have used anything and it would have had the same result. The NFA had no justification at all.

sure do remember the stone wall massacre and all the deaths there

you can blame gang-bangers and the cheap shit full auto guns of the mid-80s for a lot of our restrictions

Forgot pic

Attached: 2703_7_7-left-remove.jpg (965x427, 27K)

Attached: fight back girl.jpg (500x521, 153K)

DMSOpiates for gun grabbers

Attached: 1563610583843.jpg (1776x1488, 219K)

Conversely, I would argue that OKC did exactly what it was intended to do: stop the rampant cowboy antics of the FBI during armed standoffs

NFA was also based heavily on Bonnie and Clyde who famously used a shortened BAR. This is where much of the SBR law comes from. Nevermind their BAR was stolen from a National Guard armory. Better restrict civilian rights anyways....

>implying gang members with double digit IQs knew how to get hold of rattle gats
No, the Republicans, Democrats, and NRA worked together to outlaw automatic firearms

check'd

Attached: Ronny.jpg (850x400, 86K)

Good, we can live with these nation wreaking NPCs, nor should we even bother to try.

No one is going to *openly* fight it. The current young and gun owning generation of young 20s to young 30s dont want to give up their luxuries for sure, so no open rampages.
But if something like this happened and all of a sudden the rights this generation of young adults enjoyed were stripped, there would be retaliation. Quiet retaliation.
Names and notable actions are all on the internet, and the internet is too vast to censer effectively. A random accident here, a random carbomb there, maybe a rogue sniper thrown into the mix, and suddenly people who made the call to strip those rights are feeling very unlucky (in minecraft)

The boogaloo wont be open conflict, it will be a cold war.

Civil war has begun a little bit ago. Stop having the mindset that it didn’t start yet.

It should but reason is not the foundation of law, power of the elite are.What am I looking at?

>allowed
Self defense is an allowed freedom now?

Yeah, we suffered from too much freedom, fuck leftist

did you mean to say wrecking instead of wreaking

Or a coup, which is fine

>Names and notable actions are all on the internet, and the internet is too vast to censer effectively. A random accident here, a random carbomb there, maybe a rogue sniper thrown into the mix, and suddenly people who made the call to strip those rights are feeling very unlucky (in minecraft)

This

>Ban weapons of war
>Happened over 80 years ago. Successfully.
>Now say "ban weapons of war" but mean weapons never used by any recognized army during any war on any part of Earth. People don't know the difference and act like they are actually doing what really happened over 80 years ago by banning sporting purpose rifles.
People supporting gun laws should be mocked for their deliberate ignorance.

>The boogaloo wont be open conflict, it will be a cold war.
definitely this. Maybe some motherfucker will gun down a few S.W.A.T. before blowing up his house with him inside it, but any sort of open conflict I doubt will happen much if at all.

They couldn't just outright ban them so they declared them interstate commerce

Obeying the law is for faggots

>What am I looking at?
He ain't gonna make it, lads

Attached: A1 FCG.jpg (3264x2448, 2.87M)

It isn't ignorance. I know retarded leftists in my personal life who I have carefully explained the difference between full and semi auto to. They don't give a fuck and still intentionally conflate the two. It isn't ignorance, it is deliberate deception. The same reason why they conflate legal and illegal immigration.

one of my guilty pleasures is going on reddit and looking at r/liberalgunowners whenever some shit comes out of the mouths of their beloved candidates. it's hilarious to watch them try to come to terms that all of their politicians hate them too

> It’s time for Congress to raise those rates — to 30% on guns and 50% on ammunition — both to reduce new gun and ammunition sales overall and to bring in new federal revenue that we can use for gun violence prevention and enforcement of existing gun laws.
>to 30% on guns and 50% on ammunition — both to reduce new gun and ammunition sales overall

Wow, she doesn't even try to hide it. Just straight up admits "I'm going to attempt a backdoor ban on a constitutionally protected right". The fact that she admits this should make her ineligible to even run .

Yang wants to force gun makers to only make "smart guns"

youtube.com/watch?v=Fz1-P6H6alI&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 2gkowx.jpg (697x500, 85K)

I mean, I read maybe an eighth of the whole thing and got the impression she's blatantly going to trample on people's rights and she's proud of that.

Well she’s a complete idiot that doesn’t know or doesn’t care that that’s blatantly unconstitutional on several grounds. The easy one: Congress cannot tax to affect behavior, it must be for revenue generation only.

> Presidential candidate bragging about increasing taxes on the working and middle classes, rather than lying how it will only come from the rich
Well, that's new.

Well she lied about being Indian and that barely phased her.

>walking to car in dark parking lot
>confronted by mugger
>quickly remove gloves so smart gun can read finger print
>draw concealed carry smart gun
>quickly do the 5 second face recognition scan
>swipe right
>type in pass code
>please wait while update is installed, your gun will reboot when finished

What is Yang going to do when small lasers finally become viable handheld weapons? We are going to need them... for the war against the machines he says is coming.

Don't be ridiculous. That shit will run on java and crash due to janky ass garbage collection, just like every other IoT device.

It is hilarious how leftists are more offended by Trump callinh her Pocahontas than by a white woman exploiting people of color for personal gain.
Honk honk

>going on plebbit
Go back, you colossal faggot

Attached: stinkytoe.png (729x500, 390K)

- jail gun company CEOs for causing "severe harm to American families"
>run company without ceo
>when something happens immediately name Hillary Clinton or some other jew to the CEO position

Manufacturers would make the bare minimum in smartgun tech and then make it easily removable by the end user.
Then you return it for a deposit like an old glass bottle for it to be put on the next gun.

I thought it was because some bank robber accidently hit a baby while shooting his tommy gun?

The left wants to ban guns so they can start slaughtering all those who disagree with them.

Attached: 1549761407653.jpg (898x1574, 205K)

Guns are always the exception to everything when it comes to SCOTUS rulings.

just going with the context, looks like he modified his gun to shoot full giggle switch

>30% tax on guns and 50% tax on ammo
Seriously? What's an extra $200 on a rifle and ammunition to someone about to commit a massacre? It's literally nothing to someone who's going to either be dead, or spend their life in jail.

The left wants to declare martial law when they’re in power. Violating pro-guns and otherwise anti-democrats to the point of repeated and organized violence is their means to do so

The miller decision specifically states that weapons of war are protected by the 2nd amendment

kek, I got banned from liberal gun owners (not from 2aliberals though) because some anti made a thread and then accused me of being a russian for saying I wouldn't comply with his tyranny and I replied back saying unlike Obama I have an American birth certificate.

This reminds me alot of the demands that video game companies were given when they were at the height of being accused of causing violence. I say it'll probably be done the same way if not similar.

people still read the Post?

FAAAAAAKE

>What am I looking at?

The automaticest of all sears.

>declare martial law
Won’t happen, they’ll continue the slow erosion of liberties and the importation of third worlders until we no long have the means or the numbers to defend ourselves.
I really wish the happening would happen but it won’t, nothing ever happens

once Trump is out of the office, they'll just have their stooge president ban """assault""" weapons first and then all the guns.
your mom's ugly tits are fake, faggot.

Attached: 1552825297213.jpg (852x986, 121K)

Reagan fucked California up initially with the mulford act. He also supported the AWB and Brady bill.

lads

Attached: provisional-ira.jpg (503x302, 66K)

sigh....
guess it's time to panic
I honestly thought we had more time.
rip bank account

>The attempt to ban "assault guns" at the federal level under Obama didn't work
>Lets try to ban all semi autos instead
I'm not even scared because that's not going to work.
If they were smart they would use the death by a million paper cuts strategy and slowly bush the overton window, but the dem strategists have been on vacation since the 90's

Confirmed SHIT poster

maybe
or maybe they're high balling us.
push to ban everything and people will be happy when you only ban "assault weapons"

Haha yeah sure was crazy when TRUMP wrote the NFA and made it suck isn't that right fellow TRUMP-fighters haha. I can't believe TRUMP created POLICY to make 80%s legal, and this certainly hasn't been a thing that's existed since the 1920s haha. Rise up against TRUMP

Attached: image.jpg (750x875, 262K)

stay mad commie trash, stay fucking mad

Who would win in a fight? Elizabeth Warren instating a national minimum gun age of 18?

Attached: image.jpg (750x361, 99K)

Or Elizabeth Warren simultaneously raising the national minimum age to 21 at the same time?

Attached: image.jpg (750x586, 154K)

>The miller decision specifically states that weapons of war are protected by the 2nd amendment
Well I'll just pop off to the local gun store and buy a weapon actually used by our armed forces. Oh, wait. Can't do that. Well, I'll just make one. Oh yeah, can't do that. I'll buy a gadget that drops in and acts as a full auto sear. Oh yeah, can't do that. Maybe I'll make one. Oh yeah, can't do that. The Miller Decision seems as relevant as the United States Flag Code.

>lifetime gun ban for hate crimes
Anyone that thinks this is wrong is honestly is also a threat to society and should be placed on a red flag list

But Obama is an American though... He was an American mother from Kansas and was born in Hawaii

Burgerkrieg II
This time it's personal

Attached: 1565292708524.jpg (1458x1982, 1.94M)

Imagine all the families you could feed with this single head of cattle.

Imagine all the families this single head of cattle ate.

Imagine the diseases you'd get from eating it.

Real talk though, how would you deal with millions of corpses?

Attached: 1535355992025.jpg (913x774, 73K)