Be me

>be me
>complete and utter degenerate manlet shitskin faggot
>get a white chad Jow Forums bf off of discord
>few weeks ago we meet a white straight married couple at his gunclub
>we chat them up and ultimately become friends
>end up hanging out with them just about every other day, doing things like shop lurking
>we go shop lurking with them on monday and I find a well-built bulgy 74 for a solid grand
>bf is total slavaboo but can't afford because we need to finish paying off credit for past purchases
>sadly have to leave the beaut behind
>fast forward to today
>get a text from the friend wife
>madwoman actually bought the AK
>she then follows up with this
>"You know user, me and husband think you're just so tiny and adorable and your skin makes you look so sweet.. We'd really like to see you on bf's cock live, maybe husband gets involved too??? We can give this to you if you humor us"
>mfw my boyfriend hate the concept of threesomes

Should I try and convince him to cop out this once? He was fucking infatuated with the thing for the rest of the day after we discovered it and I honestly think this would make him a little happier.

Attached: c1b587eaf7c16016259d5f02df83296d765babe80a06cc793a59301bfd93885b.jpg (440x398, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0QAJAgqZCEV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post pic of self

This.

I would normally call this bs but my 67 year old dad got asked by his boss to fuck his wife last week so I'm willing to believe these people exist now.

Lmao full story please

Fuck off faggot

sagd and hidn

Post guns with timestamp, leftypol.

>Whoring yourself out for a gun

don't be this fucking degen holy fuck, i think they are trying to black mail your ass

Not much of a story, my dad just called me and asked what being a "bull" is. I then asked for context and he said his boss asked if he could be his wife's bull. My dad said no because he didn't know what it was. I was trying my hardest not to laugh when I explained it to him. Dad quit his retirement job at Napa the next day. Funny shit

Kill yourself, larping fag.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (618x803, 147K)

Jow Forums - Weapons, military gear and homosexualism

Attached: 1549327301599.jpg (1000x1200, 123K)

Quick reply: no. I can give elbow

If I do do you promise not to bully?

As much sense as this makes there's nothing to really blackmail us for. The world would just be reminded we're gay and if anything we did a threesome for a gun. Still I won't lie it's lowest of degen next to full on cucking.

Your dad is very cheeky

Kill me yourself closetfag

this

Attached: 1497792114575.png (838x931, 673K)

give elbow then

Your father is a good man.

your boyfriend doesnt want to, respect that, dont be a faggot like all faggots are. we need to be better so that people dont hate all fags.

just get an ak at a later date

t. guy dating tranny

Attached: judgeapu.png (655x522, 31K)

post hand

I agree, fags who can't contain their shit and act like normal people aside from liking cock are the reason people hate us.
>t. trap-loving demifaggot

vocaroo.com/i/s0QAJAgqZCEV
Fuck off /lgbt/. You will never be Jow Forums. Gays and trannies get the noose.

Attached: 1564966773620.png (565x765, 180K)

based and operatorfood-pilled

For once, I agree with the schizo gooseposter

Attached: 1564973201100.jpg (640x360, 44K)

Kill yourself you disgusting twink

I dunno, OP. That kind of sounds like sexual exploitation to me.

くそを食べろ、黒人。
This place has been brimming with traps since its inception because we've always been a bunch of faggots around here. You act like this only because being highly traditionalist and right-wing is the new edgy.

It's also been brimming with racists and fag haters too. Jow Forums has created equal numbers of fags and nazis.

A true indicator of the value of free speech. Long live Jow Forums.

>traps
that's a weird way to spell hard-gay leather pups and furry's

He’s right you know.

>hard-gay leather pups and furry
I have no idea what this group of words means, but I can tell I don't like it.

Was it ever not? Gayest page outside /lgbt/. But we (some of us) have guns, and no dikes to get in the way of bro time.

Since they have guns, they are at a stalemate and only use words to argue with, for the most part.

2A is doing its part as intended.

just tell him to do it, my ex bf was a cheating twink slut 24/7 and 99% of gays are into 3ways whether they admit it or not

and it's for a 74, be like nike and just do it

>Gayest page outside /lgbt/.
That's /b/ followed by Jow Forums

This. Google a fucking 74 for sale, see if that price is how much you value your boipucci purity. Or be a normie and respect your bfs wishes, cause stable relationships sometimes trump instant gratification.

Jow Forums ain't fun enough for fag larps, and /b/ is too closeted. /lgbt/ is only gayer by designation. Besides, gay sex is 2x as manly as straight sex; do the math. This board is a safe space for masculinity.

muscular
chubby or fat
hairy or slightly trimmed
wear masks, hoods, or fur suits
and extremely gay and promiscuous or into the dragon dildos
Honestly I'm a fan of it all, but then again there isn't much I wouldn't dick down, some of these types though get autistic about it though.

>traps
Fuck right off, you delusional loud farts aren't even a good representation of actual fags. Buncha impressionable kids who can't tell memes from reality, you fucking wish your group looked anywhere near passable as a women to fool the blindest son of a gun, which is what trap means. We have reached clown world levels that shouldn't be possible where the gays need to be taught to use the right pronouns.

>implying it's gays
>not the tranny activists preying on the young feminine gay boys trying to convince them to slice off their junk while taking industrial amounts of body altering hormones

traps still have benis retard

Attached: 1491273871856.jpg (960x720, 52K)

Contract aids and die faggot

Attached: IMG_20190807_021818.jpg (720x1280, 88K)

make like a fruit and hang from a tree, faggot

Attached: 1412940691878.jpg (432x585, 173K)