Sad Alaska Noises

H-hey user, I have Jow Forumsommandos too! I'm apart of the family too, right? Everyone only talks about the other states, and not me...

Attached: AlaskasFlag.jpg (800x565, 33K)

If Indiana goes to shit me and the wife are packing up and moving to Alaska, we've discussed it.

Where you at? Palmer boy here. Just shot the hand cannons and Garands out at the Maud Road range in the Butte.

Attached: Alaskan Sunrise 1968 Ford.jpg (1632x1224, 464K)

Love Alaska. Hate mosquitoes. Hate natives.

>If Indiana goes to shit
I, uh, hate to break it to you user, but Indiana was never not shit.

Alaska is fucking great for innawoods

Stop being a fag.

Attached: IMG_1008.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

I'm in Anchorage. Born and raised in Alaska, used to live in Ninilchik and shoot guns out my windows and shit.

I love how gun friendly this state is.

I'd take mosquitoes over the natives.

Are natives that bad? I hear stories that their communities are full of drunks and abusers, but have no 1st hand knowledge.

The crime in Alaska is caused by two things.
1:meth.
2:the natives.
They’re dumb as shit and they’re all drunks. Alaska would be perfect if not for them because as prevalent as meth is in a place like that, it’s not that hard to avoid the people the use it.

How different culturally is Alaska actually compared to the 48 continental states?

Redneck hellscape.
Anchorage is nice though. Slightly more normal, small town kinda city. Some liberals. I spent more time in Fairbanks.

Don’t ever move there blindly unless you’re legitimately insane. Come visit first, then decide. Because it might seem fine at first but some people just can’t handle it.

Like I’ve said before, if you’re white and you don’t use or distribute meth, you can pretty much do whatever you want.

This

Also don’t shoot moose from the highway.
I know, I know they’re assholes and they deserve it, but it’s illegal. So make sure you yell “It’s coming right for us” before fucking it’s whole world up.

Alaska is the only place I would actually recommend never leaving home without a shotgun. 12g. Loaded with slugs. Because the animals there are fucking big, and typically one shot is enough to scare them off. But if it’s mating season or they’re with cubs they might not give a fuck.

I used to live in Palmer. It was a great place to grow up as far as Im concerned.

don't worry AK, you're royalty here.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-10-25-18h51m31s234.png (1920x1058, 2.14M)

Anchorage fag here, traveled around the US a bit definitely staying here. Only thing I hate are the really Fuddy Local gun stores.

Attached: 1555222144791.jpg (772x817, 112K)

I wanna move there, im from Illinois and I want out!! Im a libertarian so I won't shit up the state at all, I wanna go innawoods but there are no woods by me :( , I like wildlife, etc. Is it a good state? Also I heard you get to shoot tweakers legally so thats always a plus

You are a rightful Russian Oblast and will be reclaimed in due time

I've heard that from people out of Montana, but my personal experience with Alaskan natives is that they're fine. Pretty sure they were teetotalers, and they lived in a community that was all* native.
( * The head of household had to be native, but it was possible for others to room with them. Only white guy there was married to a native.)

Alaska has lots of drugs and corruption and shit