I'm thinking about getting a gun soon with all this civil war rhetoric, and getting comfy with it...

I'm thinking about getting a gun soon with all this civil war rhetoric, and getting comfy with it. I suppose my beginner gun will be a Beretta 92FS Inox because it looks pretty dope.

Thoughts?

Attached: handsome gun.png (689x600, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-midlength-5-56-nato-1-7-socom-melonite-freedom-rifle-kit.html
sgammo.com/product/223-556mm-ammo/900-round-case-556mm-62-grain-open-tip-hollow-point-winchester-ammo-usa3162w-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i know theyre pleb but bereta 92fs inox are so sexy omg

sounds good. have fun.
full size pistols are my favorite thing to shoot out of all my guns.

get it and practice with it, get a fuckton of ammo for it
also get a semi-auto rifle of some kind too

Good choice coming from a CZ guy.

Looking at a used one locally for $450.
Will send it off to get a fiber installed in the front sight, trigger work, front serrations, full checkered grips, better rear sight, and maybe the barrel fitted with a bushing to have a solid lock up in battery.
Something like picture but Inox

Attached: fK2uKZU.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

Not a bad choice for a handgun, but I would recommend getting a semi auto rifle of some sort. It's more practical as a boogaloo weapon. If you want to stick to handguns, I would suggest something a bit more concealable. Anyone with a handgun is by default under armed, so it would be better to at least not be conspicuous.

cheap, built solid, and cheap.

Attached: watermelon and gat.jpg (2592x1944, 2.15M)

And the weapon of choice for 90s crime movie mooks.

92fs is fucking awesome to shoot and comfy af if you have big hands, but terrible for defense with the DA pull and fucking around with safety/decocker bullshit.

It's a solid choice, although I think that a 92 in inox looks bad.
And keep in mind that it's difficult to conceal.

I second this, although I think if we're talking boogaloo a small pistol is actually very useful because being able to move without drawing much attention will be critical.

To this end, something like a Glock 19 (and there are many to choose from) is ideal. Enough firepower available to get out of a tight spot, but small and light enough to conceal.
A Beretta is a fine range gun, and certainly better in a fight than nothing, but a bit chunky for easy concealment.

Berettas are perfectly fine. I'd recommend a rifle first, but if you're set on a handgun, you'll do just fine with a Beretta

You forgot cheap

This guy has taste!

Just get a fucking ar15 they are cheap mags are cheap and it is easy to learn on

based & unironically jelly

when you die a person with a rifle will have a nice sidearm

GREAT gun. sexy af. and since it's stainless, it won't rust.
>cheap, built solid, and cheap.
...and has a hidden serial in it.

Isn't this a HiPoint? I own their .45 and it wasn't that bad especially for $200

it's inexpensive for the shoota, ammo, and mags
watermelon taste really good
don't be jelly you can get one too! It cost under 150, just donate plasma for like a few weeks or do a few bj.

Attached: IM EXTRA DEATH.jpg (2592x1944, 1.98M)

Keep in mind that a 9A3 also has a threaded barrel for suppressor use and supposedly a better grip.
The standard 9a1 will be less expensive at the cost of finish.

Yes it's a Hi-Point. For under 150 I solved many problems with it.
You can filed it off

Attached: blk oper.jpg (564x704, 403K)

>You can filed it off
no you can't you dumb nigger

If you put your mind to it.

you'll have to literally MELT THE GUN to take it out.

What's a gangsta reload?

>WARNING: READ MANUAL BEFORE USE. RETRACT SLIDE TO SEE IF LOADED. FIRES WITHOUT MAGAZINE

Such a good looking gun. Shoots great too.

I'd suggest a cheap longarm too, either a psa ar or a maverick 88

Attached: gang ak.jpg (600x401, 42K)

so be it, one time used.

It's a good choice, invest in plenty of spare "high-capacity" magazines just in case the DemocRats and RepubliCants manage to ram another AWB up the country's ass. I'd suggest at least 8.

>but terrible for defense with the DA pull and fucking around with safety/decocker bullshit.
Only if you're retarded. Countless Americans use DA-SA handguns in self defense each year and you don't hear about this being a problem.

Get the compact and an IWB holster. Compact has flush fit 13 round mags and it takes full size mags so you can use the 17s, 20s and even the 30s.

Attached: Beretta 92 Compact.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Grab a Maverick 88 while you're at it. They're only $250 or so and you can hunt damned near anything and defend yourself with it. Then look into getting a Ruger 10-22 rifle for target shooting and small game, they also run around $250 or so.

Huh. Nothing came up when I googled it besides a rap album.

>DA pull

If you don't have time to put in single action for the first round then you're most likely shooting a target at close enough range that its not an issue and even if you miss with the first round you've got at minimum 12 more rounds of 9mm in single action. You should be training to fire it DA from a holster draw anyway.

>safety/decocker bullshit

You keep it in DA when you're carrying and you don't fuck with the decocker or the safety unless you know you're safe.

Attached: Incredulous sexy_beast.jpg (270x203, 14K)

two clips duct tape together.

The 92 is chonk

*Thicc

How big is this compared to a Bersa Thunder 380? I can carry it pretty much fully concealed without much printing or discomfort but I don't like the blowback nature of the weapon.

If you're worried about civil war get an ar. A pistol won't do you much good when you see paco coming for you with an ak.

Dumbass

>DemocRats and RepubliCants
He’ll yeah, borther!

Thoughts on the 92fs vs the M9A1?

Attached: bfa.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>replacing the front and rear sights
Trust me here
Just get a Brigadier slide at that point.

Do you want a rail?

Attached: 1519860313568.gif (286x152, 1.29M)

Only if that will make it a soldiers gun

Just get an AR-15, they're tried and true and a good starter rifle. PSA has great prices, you can assemble one for under $500. Just have to have the lower shipped to a registered gun store and pay like a $30 transfer fee. Then load up on .223 to practice at the range and some 5.56 for SHTF. There's some sweet swedish surplus 5.56 soft point ammo going around @ $275 for 900 rounds I can link too. Also need to buy a flip up peep sight if you go the psa route. Also note that on this model you can't attach shit to the barrel like a flashlight or grip.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-midlength-5-56-nato-1-7-socom-melonite-freedom-rifle-kit.html

It's a great gun but for a beginner... ? I don't know.

In any cases don't skip on the DA. You need that DA. Train in DA. Don't skip it and use SA only.

sgammo.com/product/223-556mm-ammo/900-round-case-556mm-62-grain-open-tip-hollow-point-winchester-ammo-usa3162w-