Good Cops vs Bad Cops: How many?

Jow Forums seems to have a love/hate relationship with cops
Which are more common : Cops who will throw out the 2A because "it's da law" or "muh paycheck", or ones who will refuse to enforce unconstitutional laws?

Attached: paycheck.png (864x467, 14K)

the most common type of cop is the high school bully who is power tripping is his new found role of authority. their highlights include being overly aggressive at routine traffic stops and shutting down high school parties - the true menaces of society

they lack the critical thinking skills to think about fundamental human rights in a coherent manner, so your question is on false premises

the former. the law enforcing career path doesn’t attract the best examples of humanity.

>"Ive got to take your guns because ive gotta follow orders!"

Literally a nuremberg tier excuse right there

There are no good cops
There are benign cops and bad cops
Even at their best they still aren't on your side

A lot of times whether a cop decides to enforce a law has more to do with whether they think the person breaking it at the moment is a shitbag.

>Which are more common : Cops who will throw out the 2A because "it's da law" or "muh paycheck", or ones who will refuse to enforce unconstitutional laws?
ZOGbots will choose their insurance benefits and pension over integrity and upholding the constitution, any day of the week. If they do "violate policy" and refuse to enforce things like gun laws or have empathy/courtesy, (((they))) will just find some other room temperature IQ schmuck to replace them.

Attached: False Confession Geese.jpg (1143x649, 269K)

>be travelling through PA
>on interstate
>lots of traffic
>car on side of road with flames coming from under hood
>driver is by the back of the car in distress on the phone
>see PA state trooper in lane next to car on fire
>keeps going
>guy has his arms out like "WTF!"
>trooper drives off
They don't actually care about the public.

That just makes things worse. A brown cop with a chip on his shoulder won't give a person he considers to be racist a proper treatment or he will be biased against all whites like most butthurt nonwhites.

cops are authoritarians by default so chances are theyll go along with whatever shit the state wants

I am not a bootlicker or anything but I have found most black cops to be decent people.

>house broken into
>roommate getting beaten and raped in front of her baby
>call the cops
>they circle the block and bounce
>call again
>now you're getting beaten and raped
>this goes on for 14 hours
>sue the city
>cops get cleared of negligence
>apparently they only keep the peace
>they have zero responsibility to help you

Warren v. District of Columbia

Yeah, I'm not saying it's good, but the nature of the job gives them a degree of executive authority, which as normal humans they frequently use somewhat arbitrarily. Other times though they have no more agency then any other wagecuck. For example, the cop may be a decent guy, but the prosecutor has decided that no one will be prosecuted for possession amounts of meth or heroin, while from the other direction the mayor wants to crack down on evil white supremacist neo-nazis and is leaning on the chief to make sure a white man never raises his voice in his town again. In that situation the cops will just be ruthless ZOG enforcers. On the other hand it's not uncommon for county sheriffs to refuse to enforce laws, and being elected officials, there really isn't dick that anyone up to and including the president can do about it.

Most cops are anti gun. They hate it when civilians are better armed because it scares them. Most of them are fat and below average shots. And with each year the police competence goes down by hiring women, obese people and "poc".

Attached: a7f286cc32738a5c9b3f5970c5d8c7eb.jpg (250x375, 22K)

i work for the police as civilian support. most cops are pro-2a and like guns. haven't really asked them about whether they'd do confiscation but i imagine they wouldn't want to unless they're the swat guys and even then i doubt they'd want to do it door after door after door because they know guys with guns will shoot back and its a matter of time until they get killed.

also most of the cops are assholes to anyone who aren't cops. if you are talking with a cop and they are being nice there's a good chance they are doing their best to bullshit you out of the station/situation so they don't have to deal with you. cops hate paperwork with a vengeance and if they can get away with not doing it they will. mfw i see them convince people to not make police reports for dumb shit because the cop doesn't want to type out the report

Jeez this is why you have guns. Sorry if real, hope you have guns.

>zogbots who enforce the drugwar
>caring about rights

Sorry I'm half asleep. I googled

>I am not a bootlicker or anything but I have found most black cops to be decent people.

Eh. Wait until they have to pick sides between you or an African American brotha. Blacks are 10 times or more tribalistic than whites. Now come across as someone who hates them and is a part of the imaginary system that holds them down.

And by the way a wast majority of blacks blame whites for their problems

Agree, for some reason the only good interaction I've had with a cop. A paradox.

Hey bro, no cops, nobody in the military is on your side

Hey dude, not 1 person at the gun range will help the cause when confiscation is turned on

>i work for the police as civilian support. most cops are pro-2a and like guns.

They say they are pro gun in every country but they really aren't. If they were you would still be allowed full autos today and you would not have and silly short barrel rifle laws.

I get what you are saying and all about tribalism. I think this may have to do with area of the country you are in as well. IE only black cop on the force vs 50% black police force. Just saying they seem have that “ I am better than the average pavement ape” mentality.

i guess its more accurate they are pro gun as long as they are involved. in my state all the gun control laws have exceptions for police so they don't care but if they weren't exempt you can be sure those laws would never hit the books

>overly aggressive at routine traffic stops and shutting down high school parties
I've never met a cop like this, probably because I treat them like human beings. If you're a dick to a cop, they're probably gonna be a dick back. As far as the party thing goes... have you ever been kept up at 2am by a bunch of retarded rich kids blasting music? Faggot kids need to be taught to respect the people around them.

It's not a cop's job to interpret the constitutionality of laws. To anyone who has a couple of brain cells to rub together and the slightest understanding of how shit actually works in the real world, the idea is fucking ludicrous. Cops are absolutely not qualified to make these kinds of decisions. Cops aren't supposed to be good or evil, they're supposed to be impartial enforcers of local law, which is a hard concept for a lot of people to grasp for some reason. I think it might be hard for them to see that constitutional law is above a cop's pay grade because they have this grand delusion that they themselves are qualified to make judgments on it because they've read a couple wikipedia articles and spend their day on the internet surrounded by people who like to type out SHALL in capital letters a lot.

so you admit cops are braindead thugs with 2 IQ points more than the niggers they hang out with all day

Most cops are fucking boot-licking pieces of shit that are primarily selected based on a lack of principles.
>cops aren't qualified to make these kinds of decisions
by design; they're hired because they're unprincipled pieces of boot-licking shit
>impartial
boot-licking

>t. boot-licker

>Jow Forums seems to have a love/hate relationship with cops
false, Jow Forums is infested with pigs who are quite slow

Attached: 81-J6oCud+L._SL1227_.jpg (1227x1013, 276K)

Yeah go ahead and post your fucking JD and bar results.
>by design
No, it's actually more because most police departments have a really fucking hard time filling slots with qualified people because a lot of people don't want to deal with being hated by retards as their profession. It's a literal negative feedback loop where people hate cops and then wonder why no decent human beings want to become cops. It's not like you're a decent human being yourself anyway, so I'm not sure what the hang up is. When you strip away the bullshit, most people really hate cops because they never developed past the emotional maturity of a teenager and can't stand the fact that they can't do whatever they want.

>he thinks attorneys are paragons of intelligence
stop digging piglet

>entire society lives rent free in cops heads
lol, cant wait until your suicide rates start rivaling trannies

Life isn't about being smart, retard, although I find the implication you're smarter than the smarmiest jew lawyer pretty hilarious. Guess I'll just have to take your word for it. What a lawyer is, however, is actually educated in the law, which you're not. Go ahead and post that JD buddy.
Wow, it's almost like this post has literally no substance to it and was written by a complete retard!

>almost like this post has literally no substance to it
youre a cop, your entire life has no substance, nothing you do in your career will have no effect on crime positive or negative, you spend youre entire life baby sitting niggers, white trash and people with no impulse control who drink and drive, yet you have no effect on how many times youre getting the same kinds of calls, how many times you see the same people, no effect on the community you work in let alone the local city or county, your existence is more pointless than a walmart greeter and your greatest achievement in life will be the excrement that ran down your mothers leg when she pushed you out

You tried.

Remove pig.

>If you're a dick to a cop, they're probably gonna be a dick back

They are at work. If you are a dick to a mc donalds worker and they spit in your food they get fired. But cops get to act unprofessional for personal reasons.

I should be allowed to call a black cop, field Nigger and be treated like everyone else. Because his personal opinion of me should not show in his work.

Imagine a doctor letting you die for personal reasons.

Been a cop in Denver for 9 years. Three years on swat.

Violence determines whether or not I enforce the law. Are you a junkie? Don't care. Are you a junkie who is robbing people? You are going to jail.

Our government
>censors our freedom of speech
>trys to ban our guns
>floods our country with stupid, violent foreigners
The cops are agents of a hostile state.
Why the fuck would I like them?

First, not an accurate comparison by the longest of shots. Spitting in food is a fucking sanitary risk. You're putting whatever is in your nasty ass mouth directly into someone else's mouth. There is a physical component to it. A cop deciding not to let you go with a warning because you lipped off not only lacks the assault component, but is actually enforcing the law.

Second, you fucking can call a cop a nigger. It's just that you shouldn't expect to get away with a warning for whatever you were initially approached with.

I'm imagining. What next? Were you going to make an actual point or just say something vague and pretend that I can read your retarded thoughts directly?

Boot licking statist gun grabbing hurr durr juzz followin ordars boss faggot.

I'm not sure which is more pathetic; the fact that you're blatantly a pig posting through tears and don't realise how transparent this is, or this weird pig-reverence you have for lawyers for some reason.

Correct; it's a civil service and performing your function with dignity and respect for the public ought to be part of the job. If you can't do that, you can't do the job.
In principle.

In reality, the flip-side of Warren v District of Columbia (which supreme courts have upheld a number of times since then) confirming that cops have no responsibility to protect the public is that they absolutely have an obligation to enforce exploitations of the public. Imagine how quickly a pig would lose their job if they refused to be goombas for a bank, for example.

My sister tried to join and was rejected for scoring too high on the intelligence test.
Mindlessness is instrumental by design.

In a democracy, the government and the people are the same body.
If you betray the public trust you are a traitor.

>cop can't into context
like pottery

Not an argument!
>cops have no responsibility to protect the public
Not true. While cops cannot be PROSECUTED for failing to "protect the public" (I'll let this extremely vague language slide, you obviously can't help it), they absolutely can have their employment terminated for failing to act in a way which puts the public's safety first. Best example is that one cop in Florida who failed to do anything to stop a school shooting. His lack of courage, while not a criminal act, was incompatible with what was expected of him and he was let go. People forget that cops are citizens as well legally, and they have their own rights. No citizen is legally obligated to put themselves in harm's way, outside of the military.

I'm kind of talking to a wall here since you're unable to be reasonable about any of this, but I hope I can reach at least one person. Coming to terms with authority is an important part of becoming a well adjusted adult in modern society.

The reason I posted was to help illustrate that it is all relative.

There are people who genuinely believe in what they are doing and are truly exceptional. There are those just doing a job and trying to do it well. And there are those that are twisting their position to their own desires.

I think everything in life can be described as such.

Both you faggots are missing the context of this discussion.

When it matters will cops obey the constitution or keep licking heel.

We all know what the majority will do.

Wake up.

I think you are missing what I am saying.

Will I go on a raid to confiscate guns from a known schizophrenic who has been making threats and engaging in self harm? Yes.

Will I go on a raid to confiscate guns because pistol braces are now illegal? No.

I can make more money in private security with my work experience.

No, my original point addressed what you're talking about and you retards derailed it by making personal attacks and tangential, unrelated arguments in lieu of trying to tackle my basic point. Like I said earlier, interpretation of the constitutionality of laws is way above the pay grade of cops. They don't have the educational background for it, and neither do you. A cop impartially applies the law. It is not his job to interpret it or check its legality. This falls under the general principle of the way our government is fundamentally organized, which you seem not to have even the faintest clue about.

This

Is contradictory to that.

Fuck off.

Not all of us are mindless drones. Yes we have families, mortgages and car payments but some of us are Patriots. Quite a few are exmil and tried to give back. And are still trying to give back in a different setting. Not everyone is a coward, believe it or not.

It's not about being a drone, it's about the purpose of the institution. We all make judgment calls obviously, but when one of those judgment calls is tied into your interpretation of things that go way beyond your wheelhouse, you're overstepping yourself. That's the real abuse of power right there. The power vested in police officers is not given so they can act out their personal political beliefs. Doing anything for that reason is arrogant and corrupt.

If you really believe yourself so self righteous in your arrogance.

You are either naive.

Crazy.

Or glow in the fucking dark.

You're talking to multiple people you dumb fucking swine.

I love how pro-active you are with calling other posters stupid though. You've clearly been to this rodeo before.
This clever strategem has failed though, since you still sound like a dipshit teenager with a pork fetish.

I'm agreeing with you, dummy.
The literal purpose of a constitution, and the reason it's called that in the first place (it goes back to Greek writings which were descriptive, not prescriptive), is to define parameters for government.
Civilian police are the executors of this system in many cases: there should be zero excuse for them to exceed what are intended to be the limits of any governmental interface with the public.

Why can nobody here formulate a coherent opinion? Everything boils down to a personal attack. It's like I'm unironically surrounded by fucking retards.

Most cops aren’t gun guys. I was a cop. Police are drawn from the communities they police and their political views are a reflection of that community. Im from a Medium sized southern city. There would be massive “Officer discretion” and looking the other way. In NYC? Not so much.

You're so fucking adorable for a widdle piggie with this blatant goebbels shit.

You've been tossing ad hominem more than anybody else in the thread and now that you've embarrassed yourself thoroughly we're all big meanies for pointing out that you're a moron simultaneous to refuting your porkcapades.

Maybe go find a safer space you fucking bitch.

In complete sincerity, do you think the world would become a better or worse place if every current or former police officer on the planet all suffered a simultaneous fatal brain aneurysm?

Attached: 1526815586177.jpg (455x678, 93K)

>positions get filled the next day

It's not a soldier's job to interpret the legality of orders. To anyone who has a couple of brain cells to rub together and the slightest understanding of how shit actually works in the real world, the idea is fucking ludicrous.

Again, the police do not draw broadly ranging conclusions based on the constitution. To do so completely ignores the function of the judicial and legislative branches of our government. As agents of the executive branch, police have a legal and moral obligation to enforce the law as interpreted on a codified local level. I don't know how many more ways I can put it, but interpreting the constitutionality of law is far beyond the scope of both the individual officer as well as the executive branch at the level he operates. It makes zero sense in the framework of society to allow a police officer to make decisions based on this. Can he make decisions on a personal level which may not be in the absolute spirit of the law based on the likely casualty of that specific, individual insurance? Abso-fucking-lutely, and for good reason. But should a cop be usurping the powers of educated, experienced professionals in other branches of government? Fuck no. Alerting some zoomer to the fact that his bump stock is verboted and that he needs to get rid of it then letting him go because your valuation of the impact to him is out of scope with the severity of the crime you'd be leveling against him is a far cry from inserting your personal political viewpoints into the issue and applying it universally because you disagree. People talk about corruption and bad cops because they got a ticket, but this is the kind of good old boy bullshit that's really problematic.

You're the statist you little bitch.

Soldiers operate under much simpler conditions. Crucially, they tend to operate overseas, where their decisions do not directly impact American citizens.

I'm this guy below. But honestly no.
I dont hate cops, I hate what most of them are.
With that being said, in the military we weren't much different. But atleast we knew when to blow a fucking whistle. These fucking cops nowadays are too fucking scared to do jack shit. They are afraid of being ousted and possibly fire or fuck even killed/ruined.

But at what fucking point do they stop being a fucking coward, groveling on their knees.

With all this crazy red-flag bullshit that we've been saying cant and won't happen for years now. Seems like it might.

So here's the endgame. What will THEY do.

We are looking at them some of them weren't bred cowards but they wont speak up.

So when, and where. Because I sure as shit would rather they all live happy lives with a pension with their families. Not agitating the FREE american people protected by the constitution and the bill of rights.

So what will they do, what will they say.

It's all up to them at this point, because the powers that be have already decided what they want. They have drawn their line on the sand.

Oh fuck off pansy coward, go shine some blue helmets and hold papa trump's coat tails with that red flag bullshit.

Actually, it is.

You are, at least in theory anyway, supposed to reject orders that are immoral, unethical, or unlawful.

Waahhh go lick Trump's balls you pansy ass fucking fascist little cuckold. Get a chin you subhuman.

He was trying to prove my logic wrong by inserting a superficially similar role in the place of police. The major difference is that a grunt doesn't really enforce law, but it does admittedly get a little murky with UCMJ. The salient point is that a non-MP would never be put in close to a situation that police would in regards to the constitutionality of civilian law.

Who's jewing who?

Every cop I ever interacted with has been anti-gun. Even cops I meet at the gun range are massive dicks and constantly look at your guns to see if you have full-auto or a suppressor or something like that.
Only cops want to own guns because if you have a gun, their job is harder and they can't just easily kill you.

Attached: 1562742349313.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

You only hate cops because they stop you from doing whatever you want. Mommy used to let you, but the mean men won't! Waaaah! I can do it too.

You are a fucking faggot

Black cops probably hate dindus more than Jow Forums

That's not the cops fault, that's buericrats being fueled by basedboys and housewives that have nothing better to do than pass shit tier emotionally charged laws to virtue signal.

lol you sure got him, now go lick them boots since your so good at it

>positions get filled the next day

But their memes stop here.

Even if we actually need police (which are a fairly modern invention anyway that we were somehow able to live without for millennia, and I've been in some compelling threads where we discussed ethical modern technological alternatives), and decided we should hire new cops, wouldn't a clean break help?
If I run HAARP_COPS_1.exe all their culture is erased.

My buddy, that is basically the real life equivalent of Butters Stotch except asian, is a cop. Fuckin nicest guy ever, I don't know why he does that job when he has a masters and a bachelors degree

Wow that’s fucked up. All the civics classes I had to take and not one mention of this. Disgusting.

>shutting down high school parties
Fuck off, other people have a right to sleep. We have jobs and places to be, unlike those kids and your NEET ass.

>A cop deciding not to let you go with a warning because you lipped off not only lacks the assault component, but is actually enforcing the law.
>Second, you fucking can call a cop a nigger. It's just that you shouldn't expect to get away with a warning for whatever you were initially approached with.

A cop should do his job an nothing else. If his behavior changes based on words then he truly is a worthless nigger that should not be in the force. The same nigger will treat a pretty white girl better or even hit on her at work.

You make a really bad case for blacks being worthy of policing others.

because he has a secret identity that lives only for destruction and mayhem, watch the fucking show

i hope your pig buddy blows his brains out, btw

Do you own guns or do you just come here to be an edgy faggot?

>It's not a cop's job to interpret the constitutionality of laws.
It is a duty of every citizen to interpret the constitutionality of laws and rebel against breaking it. Fuck off, bootlicker.

>It is a duty of every citizen to interpret the constitutionality of laws and rebel against breaking it
Yeah, can you provide a citation for that in the constitution? Or is that something you and your buddy Cletus cooked up on your own?

>You only hate cops because they stop you from doing whatever you want.
Well, yeah. Unlike you, I don't consider the government to be my parent, they don't have any authority to decide what I can and cannot do. Inagine having the boot so far up your ass you actually consider this to be a bad thing .

It is a moral duty, you dumb bootlicker. Show me where in the constitution does it say that the right to judging constitutionality is reserved to government appointed judges. You can't possibly be dumb enough to believe that the government is supposed to judge itself. Nuremberg called, by the way.

When have I ever said I see the government as a parental figure? Is this going to be the episode where you try to convince me that the way I look at the world is actually the way you say I look at the world? That's what it's looking like. I've let the boot licker meme go on for a while because I find it pretty hilariously wrong. To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail, after all. That said, it's not really about cops for me, it's more about their place and function within the system the founding fathers envisioned. When it comes down to it, cops are agents of the executive branch, and while the separation of powers was designed to be a naturally counterbalanced system the function people seem to want cops to have -- direct disobedience of the other two branches -- was never something they intended. The unilateral application of power people seem to want is in fact a perfect example of creeping totalitarianism. It's hilarious to me that some of you guys consider yourselves patriots when you don't actually have the slightest idea what the word means. You're just garden variety nationalists with a desire for a unilateral police force which enforces your political ideology. It's a big fucking joke.

>right to judging constitutionality is reserved to government appointed judges
You have the right to think up whatever inbred bullshit you want to. No laws against that. If you think that the judicial branch's LITERAL SINGULAR PURPOSE isn't rooted in the responsibility of determining constitutionality through case law, you need to read a book. Read something. Anything but fucking Jow Forums because your mind is filled with abject garbage.

So you are this dumb after all. I'm glad the Founding Fathers didn't have your mindset, otherwise US wouldn't exist to begin with. At the end of the day, the government appointed judges are just individuals, with the same right to judge constitutionality as you or me. Except they are biased and inclined to work to the benefit of their employer, especially if said employer turns tyrannical, while I'm not. But keep licking that boot. At least pick up that call from Nuremberg.

>When have I ever said I see the government as a parental figure?
You literally compared it to a "Mommy" a post ago. Try to keep up with your own bullshit.

>no dude seriously cops should just follow orders even in they are blatantly unconstitutional and immoral
k

>At the end of the day, the government appointed judges are just individuals
True on some level, but they also happen to be specifically vested agents of a specifically delineated branch of the government, a government which was explicitly designed to vest the VERY SPECIFIC duty (getting the theme here? There's a lot of specificity once you start actually learning about this) to check the constitutionality of laws enacted by the legislative branch and enforced by the executive branch against the constitution. You're just in denial right now.
>the same right to judge
Kind of cute how you're still stuck on this as if I hadn't explicitly addressed it a post earlier. Keep ignoring things you don't like to look at though! Easy to just keep calling me names and pretending you're going to convince me to feel like something I'm not!

What I learned in school...
The Legislative Branch of our government makes the laws. Congress is the legislative branch. The people of the United States voted for members of Congress.
The Executive Branch of our government enforces our laws. The President of the United States (who we voted for) leads the Executive branch. The POTUS signs bills into law.
The judicial branch is responsible for interpreting the constitution and laws and applying their interpretations to controversies brought before it.

You voted for these people who made the laws, and who signed the bills into laws. Stop bitching when cops enforce the laws. Instead of bitching do something to change the laws.

Yeah, it's kind of sad that this whole thing is basically just people who didn't pay attention in grade school.

“”””people”””” who hate cops
>niggers
>leftists
>anarchists
>junkies
>criminals

>of course you have freedom goy
>you have the freedom to choose a name from our list of pre-approved candidates who all vote the same way on issues that actually matter

Then run for office yourself, faggot.

Hey man GET OVER IT

>people talk about corruption and bad cops just because they got a ticket
I mean, when the ticket is the corruption i have every right to complain. I was stopped and told explicitly "sorry buddy you wernt doing anything wrong but im behind on quota this month and you're one of the unlucky bastards this time. I'll just claim you were doing 10 over so it can be contested and likely won by your lawyer when your court date come. Take care!" Gee thanks! That only cost me $300 in court fees and $400 in lawyer fees! What a fucking bro! I genuienly mean this from the bottom of my heart. May all cops burn in hell.

> You're just in denial right now
No, I simply don't give a shit about your dumb rhetoric. It doesn't matter what it was designed for, it's still going to be biased once the government turn tyrannical, get it through your thick skull. The idea of the government being the only entity allowed to judge itself is a fucking joke. This fucking country was build on indivduals breaking laws they deemed immoral and saying fuck you to the tyrannical government to begin with. Grow up, read a book.

>Kind of cute how you're still stuck on this as if I hadn't explicitly addressed it a post earlier.
Adressed, not debunked. It's still a fact, whether you like it or not.

> Easy to just keep calling me names and pretending you're going to convince me to feel like something I'm not!
Dont' give a shit how you feel, but you sure are one stupid, gullible bootlicker with no knowledge of any history. Picked that call yet?

>you can't judge food if you're not a professional chef
Here we fucking go, lmao.

I'm black and you're a nigger