Military-Grade Drug Testing

Anybody here failed?

Anybody had to wait for a 90 day period?

Attached: immediate-individual-testing.jpg (800x270, 42K)

DON'T fucking do drugs prior to joining the military. Even if you do consider taking a time out.

In the military it's not some regular half-ass job drug urinalysis. The military breaks down your piss to the CELULAR level.

So don't even try, be it 1 month, 2 months, or even 3 months prior.

Stay away from drugs kids.

Just stop doing drugs for a few weeks dude, nothing to stress about.

If you can’t do that, don’t join the military.

There's no such thing as military grade drug testing, it's a standard 7 substance dip stick test with a higher than normal selection rate for GCMS. There's also no drug that lingers in your system for 90 days. Worst case out there are fatties that blow a quarter Oz a day for years on end and then exercise a ton. Even then the literature only mentions detection at insane thresholds (like 5.0pg/ml) for that kind of cohort 45 days out.

>The military breaks down your piss to the CELULAR level.

Please stop.

never failed took a few one in oust and a few at unit, just dont smoke grass do all the hard drugs and moonshine like a normal soldier op

weed is a nigger drug, dont do it
you just posted cringe brah..

lmao

navy recruiter here, 1 month prior enlisting I took a dab and still passed. thing is it depends how frequent you consume drugs.

Anybody here tested positive at the MEPs?

Last time I smoked was 2 months ago and it was just a hit.

You're 100% good to go if you're being honest.

You sure? To be exact it's been 2 months and a week since my last hit. And some friends were hot boxing inside a car.

I live in tropical weather so I drink water big time and constantly sweat when not under ac.

i saved up my leave for 40 days minimum. then i would take 35 days off and smoke for a week, once a year. did that for my whole 28 year career.

what about CBD oil?
I'm aware a good majority of this product is weed flavored dick juice but allegedly there are some legit THC free ones bouncing around. I'm very fucking skeptical though since you can't trust anyone to mean thc free.

damn, that's a cheap vacation, user.

Yeah ok

Attached: 1559351581435.gif (423x264, 1.96M)

Infinite CBD is CO2 extracted extract, lab tested to 99.5 purity. I wouldn't mess with full spectrum extract, because it does contain like .3% THC, but pure extract shouldnt make you piss hot

i could stop for a year and i'd still piss hot, i'm a lost cause.

whys that homie

bruh sometimes u need to just let go

you'll notice your proactivity

thats not how it works

Flood your piss with water. Drink tons of water.

>The military breaks down your piss to the CELULAR level.

Attached: 1549495977141.gif (395x520, 1.69M)