SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT BOOGALOO IS INCOMING. I thought I'd have more time. I only recently started getting in shape...

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT BOOGALOO IS INCOMING. I thought I'd have more time. I only recently started getting in shape, im still at 225 pounds of lard and can barely lift 20lbs with each arm, much less run at any worthwhile distance. My only gun is a No 4 Enfield. I guess this is it. It was nice knowing you guys.

Attached: aiportraits_1563578218.jpg (512x512, 27K)

cheer up user, you'll make a nice sandbag

We will remember you

Attached: 1508318985999.jpg (736x459, 87K)

Show proof you sperg

RIP. If I come across a flabby corpse cradling an Enfield, I will be sure to give you a proper burial and take a few scalps with your Enfield in your memory.

The meatshields and lardbags who sit in front of the doors will be remembered on the memorial wall, if we survive.

It's not about how much you can lift, it's about how much THEY can lift.

Boogaloo where?

Attached: shit.jpg (480x425, 41K)

Just post yourself up as long as you can with food in water on a roof OP

Comforting.
I'll die within a week of exhaustion, probably in the woods running from the cops.
I'm 6"0 , white, short curly brown hair, brown eyes. Theres a triangle shaped birthmark on the palm of my right-hand, right under my ring finger. I live in Ohio. My Enfield has a bayonet. Thank you user, godbless.

you sacrifice will be honored in the coming empire

Drink nothing but water. No Soda. No Beer. Coffee or Tea are okay if they're not tainted by sugar. Eat one sandwich in the morning, no lunch, small dinner. Run. It's gonna fucking suck, but you WILL get in shape.

don't worry op I'm like 100lbs over you I bought an AK and an AR and have dropped 100lbs since coming to Jow Forums. If im not under 250 before the big igloo I just hope I can take down at least 2 of them so I wasn't totally useless. then when I die I hope a Jow Forumsommando can use me as some cover before I'm forgotten.

>white
>curly hair

Thanks. That helps my conscience a little bit.
I'm mostly Native American, Irish, German, English, and Russian.

JUST DRINK WATER AND LYFT

Attached: C1EEDA82-D47D-4737-8ACA-D2806BD98163.jpg (4032x3024, 2.57M)

>Boogaloo
Either you are a newfag, a newfag from Jow Forums since 2016, or you're FBI. Fuck off. You want to make real change? Try starting a fucking committee with friends and family and pool money to hire an attorney to write up your own bills and get involved in your State level politics. Because believe it or not, most shit starts out at the State level, such as the legalization of weed. Maybe you should try doing that before you start sperging out and making threads about how Nihilistic you are. Go away.

Attached: Get in my fucking hole faggot.jpg (1050x1015, 169K)

Im white and have ridiculously curly hair, many people assume I’m jewish.
Just german/irish

Thanks for the info time to start that red flag

Instead take the based bike pill instead of the joint destroying running pill

While fitness is definitely important there's a difference between being chubby and obese, 225 at 6 foot isn't that bad. Plus the boogaloo will never happen so you have plenty of time.

lets settle with the walking pill