Yugo AK's

Is there anything proprietary on a Yugo/Zastava AK besides the way the stock attaches? Will the gun accept any other AK parts and accessories?

Attached: IMG_0367+-+Version+2.jpg (1600x680, 199K)

Just about everything is proprietary. Not a huge deal since there is plenty of shit available for them, but it can be a tad annoying. they still take standard AK mags though.

Are u-go aks shitters?

Not really, but they don't really offer anything over a WASR functionally either. IF you want to put on some Balkan war furniture with 'trench art' on it, then it's cool. Otherwise, it's a kinda goofy proprietary AK without a chrome lined barrel.

The NPAP came with shit wood and a weak recoil spring, which would lead to problems down the road.
ZPAP has better looking wood, don't know about the recoil spring

>all these faggola late to the Yugo ak's who don't have M70's
Shitposting aside they are good guns

you can find parts for it more readily than for many other AKs. it's my fav AK by far.

Attached: 1559442700723.jpg (4032x3024, 2.24M)

This is now a Yugo thread

I like mine!
Aftermarket isn't nearly as bad now as it supposedly was a few years ago (they even have Yugo-specific tactical rails now). I have Ironwood Designs furniture and I replaced my recoil spring with a Wolff XP as mentioned and have about 1500 rounds through mine and it's still working great. There's a poster here who put over 8k rounds through his.

Attached: IMG_1208.jpg (2592x1728, 3.2M)

As for chrome lining as long as you clean your gun's barrel especially if you shoot corrosive ammo though it you should be fine, barrels are still pretty decent and your probably not a Somali pirate with lack of access to cleaning supplies.

>Don't have M70
I missed that train. :(

Attached: IMG_20190810_233546.jpg (4160x2080, 1.32M)

How too acquire M70? I really should get one for my Yugo collection

>tfw M70AB2
>tfw T H I C C receiver for nade launching
>tfw mine was manufactured right before the genocides
>tfw paid 550
y'all missed out

>Lack of chrome
>Hah Yugos suck cause barrels aren't chrome
>Omg you guys have got to get these CZ pistols, they got octogan rifling and non-chromed ordnance steel!
Could never figure that out. It is a problem on older Yugos that were sewer pipes from corrosive ammo in yugoslav wars but non-issue if you aren't retarded with new nonchrome barrel.

Hi!

Attached: 20180706_204813.jpg (2016x1134, 365K)

>tfw m59/66a1 with new barrel for $200
>tfw m77 for NEATO
>tfw m72 for thicc barrel
>tfw m92 cause sidearm when larping with m72
Still no m70 and sold my m64 :(

[picture of demoman from tf2 pointing and laughing at you here]
maybe one day tho you will find one, me I kinda want to get one of the 5.56 models they are gonna put out I think

The issue is they're primarily going to be shooting steelcase ammo with bi-metal jackets that will cause increased wear on non-chrome lined barrels.

Yeah I was looking for the m90 to fill that m70 hole.

It only causes a notable increase if you're doing mag dump after mag dump.

seriously tho ive never seen anther m70 in person other than my own, its weird

No, it doesn't. That piece of ARlore is about CHF barrels, not chrome lining.

>Bimetal jackets and wear
Wonder if the throats sore for all those poor fags using non-chromed barrels on 5.56 and bimetal jackets in poverty AR builds.

It does cause very measurable increased wear there too. Generally the cost saved on ammo is enough to replace the barrel anyway however.

The issue being swapping AR barrels is fairly easy, AKs are considerably more difficult.

What's a decent going rate for M70s these days? I'm not poor.

Fuddlore.
The cheap shitty powder used in most steelcase burns hot and causes erosion.
Bimetal causes no appreciable increase in barrel wear.

no idea, like I said I aint even seen another one in person since I got mine years back

>swapping AR barrels is fairly easy
Bitch, ever try to swap out a PSA barrel?!
>AKs are considerably more difficult
Wish there was some sort of ban that would force us to learn how to assemble kits and press in/out our own barrels once we were unable to get kits with barrels.

True. AR ones are less retard proof. AK actually includes checking headspace, aligning holes, and basic tool usage. Part of why I baby my delayed roller blocks and AKs, but treat my ARs like dirty whores.

Who /opap/ here?

Attached: D53A2F8F-D0A1-4670-9714-BEE66CD2B878.jpg (4032x1002, 1.24M)

>Bitch, ever try to swap out a PSA barrel?!
No, I've never been homeless, I don't have any spare change for you either.

Just kidding, is the "PSA overtorques their barrels" thing really that bad? How hard do those retards go at it?

They overtorque them and put loctite type thing on them. Only PSA upper I got has this spooge like stuff showing around barrel threads that's hard as a rock.

Jesus fucking Christ, you don't need to loctite a barrel nut what are they even doing, if anything you use anti-seize lubricants...And at their scale they definitely have the proper tools, there's no reason they'd need to just crank it down and overtorque shit. Stupid.

Keep in mind PSA's primary customers don't know enough about ARs and probably shouldn't be taking them apart. They're doing us all a service by retard proofing their ARs.

i would go to the banquet honoring those somali pirates if they served bacon-wrapped shrimp

What did he mean by this

How comfy is that stock ?
I'd like to buy an AK but can't decide between having one with a wooden stock or an underfolder.
Being able to put it in a gym bag is neat but I also want to be able to shoulder the gun well to shoot quick followed up shots

>can’t buy an underfolding m92 straight from the factory
fuck this gay earth