Air soft = Firearms

You fuds were wrong.

youtu.be/qQDfwyUgtjg

Where do I get a good AR airsoft gun?

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 19K)

Buy one.

>You fuds were wrong.
that is not what fudd means

they're a good training tool if getting to the range is difficult and you have say only a backyard to work with. But if range fees and ammo aren't an issue for you, then there's no replacement for training with the real thing.

Most airsofters are video game dudes and are actually super anti-2a

They think real gun owners are boomers and are making their hobby look bad

You're really frustrating me here dude. 50% of the posts you make I want to waterboard you over, and the other half is literally what I believe down to the letter.

Go sign up for an airsoft forum and be like

"I bought my first ar-15!!!! After years of practicing airsoft"

You'll hear it real quick

I got kicked out of a store for saying how nice some of the high end gas blow back ones wear almost like my real ARs

>self-hating basedboy tactiqueer who can't even spell
>authority on your toy LARPing being useful in the boogaloo
You didn't learn from the last thread, did you? Fuck off to /toy/ and /gif/, they'll give you good toy advice.

Attached: effeminatefag.jpg (540x960, 51K)

Airsoft is good for muscle memory, but you need to have solid fundamentals.

If you wanna take a look at airsoft replicas go to Evike dot com. And airsoft ARs are pretty expensive if you want a decent one. Maybe go for a pistol first as it might be more useful and fun at first.

Weird, literally everyone I knew who was into it back in middle school/early highschool ended up army or extremely pro-2A, and I'm in WA of all places.

I think the best ones are by KRISS the company behind the vector guns they sell it under some other brand name. But it essentially is the toy wing of their company

They can help with some basic motor skills like reloading, still highly autistic.

Why bother with airsoft when you can just shoot real guns instead? He starts out shitty and gets trained to be decent, same as anyone.

Airsoft is basically dryfiring, its not tantamount to range time. Sure its probably sufficient for manual of arms, but you can do that with your actual AR; and if you dont have access to an actual AR then what value is there practicing with one? They say train how you fight, and if any fighting you do is going to be done with your grandpas Marlin then forget the AR larp and focus on the gun you actually have access to.

You're talking about krytac, good brand but my receivers break at the stock sometimes.

G&G is a decent budget or starter brand but expect thin polymer construction.

ICS is a good brand with a line of m4s that split open like the real thing.

There are a bunch of decent brands in airsoft, so much so that there isnt an objectively best brand.
Different companies have different gimmicks and it's up to you to decide what you want.

Some* receivers break at the stock sometimes

how perfectly absurd, not your post, but their behavior.

I think it's less effective, rewatch the video he didn't even know what trigger walls and resets were, he's basically pointing an electric cordless drill at something and mouthing pew pew for years

Look at his muscle memory. He even closes the dust cover after firing for some reason.

>He even closes the dust cover after firing for some reason.
because on airsoft guns that's where you adjust the hopup, so they normally stay closed to prevent dirt getting into the gears.

That and you can see that he's causing his rifle to jam by sending the bolt home on a half inserted mag, idk airsoft that well but I assume mags interface differently..if you took a soccer mom off the street she'd get the gun operational faster

Okay, damn. That kid is great. God damn. I was wrong.

I wouldn't mind picking it up if I could go play army every weekend with over 21 year olds who take it semi seriously and do force on force training.

I really enjoyed paintball back when I was a teen. But they're so inaccurate and slow and as fat as I can tell the hobby basically collapsed. All the fields closed, the manufacturers tanked and no one does it anymore.

I heard airsoft is 99% kids like literally hurr Durr what the fuck kids.

It's more like irl video gaming than milsim.

If you want milsim don't use plastic pellets use real weapons and simunation sonitnhurts like fuck and there is actually a real world reason not to play it like a video game

And also simunation has a slight risk of death (can still die from simunation) so dudes are fucking serious

WA is actually has a great overlap of young people who are both into airsoft and firearms.

Back in high school I had a KWA LM4. Gas blowblack M4 that kicked about as much as my .22.

I can second that, I’m from California and all the friends I airsofted with are full SHALL NOT and are now more into guns than they are airsoft