Well Jow Forums, I am at the end of the line...

Well Jow Forums, I am at the end of the line. Tomorrow I will be handing in my weapons to my nations buyback not of my own volition, but because I have close family who will taddle if I do not. I have been betrayed and this is the only way out without being legally fucked up.

Attached: 1564935658963.jpg (1920x796, 242K)

Go away slave.

Haha this wouldn't happen if you are in China

Can't you just hide them somewhere and tell you handed them in?

Give them something to fear

NZ? Just lie. I "handed in" a pump action .22 (15 shot tube) on behalf of a coworker a few weeks back since I was getting rid of an sks I didn't want anyway. Which is to say its stowed away and I gave him 300 bucks under the pretense that it was what the cops paid. As far as he knows its been crushed, and who's to know?

I'll take em

turn in family instead

Lie to them, they shouldn't be snitching in the first place

Why did the SKS have to go?

Because they're prohibited now. Semi autos are only good if they're rimfire or shotguns, so 10/22s are okay but most others aren't. Theres no registry but I didn't give a shit about it and dont know any gang associates, so I just handed it in for cash.

Well, shit, I'm actually considering unironically telling you to an hero by cop in defense of such a sacred right.

How did we get here?

Attached: 0effortglobo.png (640x406, 604K)

If they'll fuck you over because of your guns, they'll betray you over for something else as well. Liberate yourself from your family; don't surrender your rights.

Attached: IMG_2451.jpg (1500x1000, 708K)

just hide them lad

Can you explain your living situation? I take it these family member live with you?

No, I have taken them out shooting in good faith before though so they know I own firearms.

>all the other responses about rights
It is enshrined within NZ law that firearms ownership is a PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT. The Govt acts accordingly.

hand in the gun you like the least and send your family a letter that says they can go fuck themselves and that you hope they all die of brain tumors

What about the guns you hid under the floorboards user?

DO NOT TURN THEM IN. I'm assuming NZ? Just tell your family you turned them in, they'll be none the wiser. Don't let them blackmail you.

And there’s no chance you can get to Mexico in the next 24 hours so you can jump the border and apply for asylum in burger land?

Americans cant really understand how much of an isolated minority recreational gun owners are, even hunters throw us under the bus.
All I can really say is, hand in some so you have evidence a hand-in has happened, and keep the ones you're most attached to in your roof; not your safe. You've surely considered this and theres probably obstacles there, but that's the only avenue I can see aside from compliance.

The problem is, they KNOW people will be doing this. Burying them away somewhere. As far as they are concerned its almost as good as if you turned it in. You can't shoot it anymore, or defend yourself with it, you can't even really say you have or even derive any joy from owning it. By burying it you have effectivley had it confiscated anyways.

No. If its time to start burying your guns then its already well past time you started using them for what they're actually meant for.

be sure to tank your local neo nazi group fro ruining your firearms rights.
THANKS NEO NAZIS.
YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.

BOATING
O
A
T
I
N
G

Thank the lefty incels that can’t stop committing mass shootings

But owning a gun isn’t a right in his country

Thats all good and well in the states, but theres no ROI on it here. Lifes too good here and gun owners as a whole are a minority, and that's discounting most gun owners are supportive of a ban. NZ is not a pro-gun country, the only reason we didn't have laws like Australia is because most NZers didn't know ARs were available, so the laws were due to obscurity rather than popular support. Gun ownership has never been a right here and theres no historical basis or culture for revolution or revolt. The whole climate is completely different from the American approach to gun owners desu, any kind of armed resistance would have no support and be viewed as right wing terrorism by 99% of the population. Things will almost certainly go the same way as Australia, a lot of cached guns in the bush that get lost forever when the person who buried them gets old and dies.

>It is enshrined within NZ law that firearms ownership is a PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT.
>pretending that a fundamental right given to you by your creator is a privilege because some fags in suits don’t like it
Don’t turn them in, lie to your family and never trust them with anything information again.

>fundamental right given to you by your creator
*cringe*
a strictly american attitude and allegorical even here
euros dont believe in the god-given shit

>cringing at being given the right to arm yourself by an omnipotent being on Jow Forums
go back to whatever noguns shithole you crawled out of

Retard, its a metaphor. The god given shit is just to show the priority that is placed on the rights, in practice you dont have them if you cant secure them with your own hands, which euros aren't willing to do. Even our legal system recognizes the god-given as a synonym for inalienable, not a literal reference to a deity. Hence the cringe.

Attached: 2ADA4646-8EC1-4145-A09C-F1FEB95585F1.jpg (600x565, 41K)

How my years in prison does one face if he says he "lost" them?
I have mates in NZ, but before I didn't even know there ware so many islamists in there.

Attached: 1533762216332.jpg (667x350, 33K)

False. The right to bear arms is a natural inborn right of all human beings and, when we meet them, other sapient races, by virtue of that self same sapience. Rights don't come from your government or from God, but from the simple fact that you are a person who is alive and thinking. It is merely the case that not every government actually acknowledges your rights, and even those that do typically don't acknowledge all of them.

>it’s a metaphor because godless faggots have to find a way to reinterpret a straightforward phrase to pretend the people who wrote it were also godless faggots
Yes I’m sure all men being endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights is a metaphor for all men being endowed by their unalienable rights with certain unalienable rights

Guess you can't trust your family. Ever. Never trust them with sensitive information of any description ever again.

>Lifes too good here

Attached: 1562156812776.jpg (1200x640, 128K)

>euros don't believe in god-given rights
Actually I kind of expected this. You guys love rimming your governments' asshole to much to stand up for yourselves.

Well, yeah. Do you know how the average new Zealand would be affected by a blanket gun ban? Not in the slightest. Its still a comfortable place to live and having a few hundred spergs starting to shoot cops isn't going to win any public support. It would all just get treated like a regular active shooter scenario and some armored vehicles from the army would be used you kill the perpetrators in their homes, as happened in 2009

Yeah not like Americans, who will totally revolt after the next ban, but not the latest one because Netflix has a new special and weeds about to get legalized...

It's easy to have principles when you have nothing to lose.

You might as well get money of your plan is to cuck out and bury them.

To be fair, what have you done recently in the name of liberty and national pride? Gonna go out on a limb and say that maybe other than a letter or two and a few phone calls at best, you haven't ever been made to make an uncomfortable call in your entire life.

>kill your own family and go on a murderous rampage just because they want to take your toys away

Autistic pussies like this should NOT have guns

Attached: SafeSecs.jpg (601x717, 110K)

What happens if you just so happen to load it before going, try to clear it, and accidentally have it slamfire into the crowd of police or reporters? Damn SKS must have had cosmoline in its firing pin channel!

>tell them you handed them in
>dont hand them in
Really, are you this dumb?

>the only people who should own guns are those who will happily surrender them when asked

>euros dont believe in the god-given shit
Europe is not a nation. I'm a gun owning catholic Polishman, so are many of my friends.
Read a book, you uneducated spit.

Attached: comment_iIFYCriV369zzRsWLD5OgAPF5cxlYbIK_w400.jpg (400x302, 34K)

Fucking cuckold, don't ever give them shit, especially a military gun

Are Poland and Hungary almost as gun friendly as Czechia?

Coward. Die on your feet as a free man or live on your knees as a slave, subservient to the state and the ruling class.

all creatures deserve their weapons.
ftfy

Attached: xASqN39.jpg (960x792, 131K)

lol, is that a real OPSEC poster from back in the day?

if so it's KINO

lol, I guess the libs are right when they call them "toys".
That's all they are to you considering you only used them for entertainment and not their intended purpose.

NZ has a vibrant hunting culture, just little to no mallninja larping.

Oh so it's okay to admit gun are made for killing only when you don't like the government...

Got ya, you sped.

My family are all pro guns, and would not do this, neighbours? maybe, but they don't know shit.

so when tyrone fucks your wife do you have to go to the shed or does he let you watch ?

Turn them in you fag. Why do you need them ? You wanna becomw the next church shooter ?

Pathetic

There's a world of fucking difference between considering a gun a weapon and pretending that the fantasy that guns come out of the assembly line sprinkled with magic murder dust is real.
Weapon = made to kill
Anti-gun fantasy = you can't possibly do anything other than kill (completely false because 99% of guns manufactured never spilled blood)
It's the same thing as the difference of a car being made to go fast and a car being made to break the law. Just because you can go faster than the limit and the car was designed for that doesn't mean the manufacturer explicitly sold you for the purpose of participating in illegal street racing or running away from the cops.

>boat
>accident

Jesus Christchurch. You gave $300 for a pump action .22?

>minority
Yes, dude. Gun owners are usually smarter too. Of course they hate us.

Go boating

This. Go bury them shits.

dubs confims

Attached: 1497210355471.gif (300x186, 446K)

Everything is expensive here. For comparison, a year ago a Colt AR was ~$2k and a SCAR was literally $9K. Idk what that is in USD but its all steep.

Cars probably arent the best example for the point that you have. You do have a good point so thats why im offering this criticizm. Its rather hard to believe that Dodge manufactured the hellcat with the intent that it solely be used to accelerate from 0 to 35 and back to 0. They knew damn well what their consumer base would use them for and thats dragstrips, pulls on public roads, seeing how quick you can launch from that stoplight, and sexy car sounds

You're family sucks. At least my family are all pro-guns or they don't really care, either way. I bet my family would win in a fistfight against yours.

I mean Your family*, okay.

Can you come fix my plumbing someday?

In terms of legislature or peoples mentality?
People in PL are almost all pro-gun imho, current legislation allows ownership of pistols or semi-autos on sport or colector licenses, self-defence licenses are hard to get.

Yea, I know that way of argument. Usually it's brits, krauts or french who bash on easterners to compensate for all the anal rape they recieve from "rapefugees".
How much do you make in a year and what do you do.

It's just a joke, polsk are pretty based, i'm studying to become and electrician

>Tomorrow I will be handing in my weapons to my nations buyback not of my own volition

Good. A spineless shit like you didn't deserve them anyway.

Sorry you gave up on the idea of natrual rights and freedoms.... enjoy going to prison for speech

Fuck u

>he right to bear arms is a natural inborn right of all human beings
Fact free statement is fact free.

cuck

SAD

Wasn't aware it was possible for a human being to be alive without a spine.

Attached: hmm buzz.jpg (481x506, 27K)

bury them?

> No questions asked gun buybacks begin.
> Hand in a gun with a stuck bolt.
> No questions asked.jpg
> The stuck round is an EXTREMELY over pressured, handloaded round bulging with powder and hate.
> It goes off when they try to make it safe.
> They need an EOD team on site of every future gun buyback.

This is the only acceptable way to turn in functional weapons to gun buybacks.

Since when is it exclusively lefties committing these shootings? I guess NZ guy voted for Bernie Sanders??

>i'm studying to become and electrician
good for you son, it's a needed & well paid trade.

I'm a creative director, designer and front-end dev.

Cheers.

>I'm a creative director
gay
>designer
gay
>front-end
gay
>dev
no...no you are not

NIG

GO BURY IT IN THE WOODS IN A GARBAGE BAG SEALED UO WITH MOTOR OIL.

ARE YOU A FUCKING RETARD.

I started out as graphic designer in art school. Than switched to Web Design because it was cooler than doing print. Kept learning front end coding, motion design etc, so when Web Design died I wasnt worried
>gay
Maybe it's different in PL, but most of the graphic artists & creatives I know are right-wingers, not lib-cucks.

At least nut up and go bury them somewhere. Good Lord.

>all these people ITT telling OP to bury his gun

Great, and then what? He has an unusable gun in the ground that will do nothing for him. At least if he trades it in he gets some dosh in hand.

The FBI agents need a reason to start checking gun owner's homes, user

Are you god?

In what way

Lol faggot fucker

>This is the only acceptable way to turn in functional weapons to gun buybacks.
What about turning up with a dufflebag full of homemade ghetto slamfire shotguns? They're still "functional". Especially if it's one of those buybacks that has a fixed fee for all guns, might as well at least inconvenience the fedbois and make some dollar to boot.

Goddam. Y’all really are cuck’d hard. No spine.

>fundamental right given to you by your creator

My dad didn't give me any guns.

Stash it away in the woods and fake a kidnapping. Its conceivable that a criminal would want to target people on their way to turn in guns. In fact, the government caused you to get robbed. In minecraft or whatever.

Why do you care?
The point was to force them to either defend their rights or cuck.
They cucked.
And in all likelyhood, you will cuck too when the time comes. It's a lot easier to larp on the internet as a SHALL NOT 1776er than it is to actually do it.