Czech Republic Gun Laws

Hi fellow gun owners. Gun owner from Czech Republic here. I´d like to introduce you our gun law and local situation.

>Gun licence required for most firearms.
>For getting gun licence you must pass a quick test ( gun safety, shooting and knowledge of gun laws), have no criminal record (few exeptions) and be physically fit.
>You can buy any semi-auto gun, no barrel-lenght restrictions, but you must register it
>You can legally own firearm from 15 years.
>Shall issue carrying
>Our president, Prime minister, Chairmans of both parliament chambers and the public supports the right to keep and bear arms.
>Full auto weapons: May issue
>Liga Libe (something like NRA) is trying to push constitutional gun right
>One mass shooting from the Anti-communist revolution in 1998, caused by multiple failures of our police
>When I told my teacher, that I own gun she wanted me to take her to range
>Basically no anti-gun voices

pic: vz. 58 our national rifle

Attached: 340px-Sa_58-JH01.jpg (340x149, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

praguearmory.com.
zbranekvalitne.cz/zbrojni-prukaz/testove-otazky/trenink
youtube.com/watch?v=oDoLB_kBvpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>and be physically fit
based

The Swiss bent the knee for the EU. Norway and Estonia will bend for the EU soon. If you guys fall, any idea of freedom or liberty is dead in all of Europe.

educate me, what happened to swiss gun law

If our state falls we´ll simply keep our guns.

Swiss government accepted EU gun-banning direction.

I wanna live in the Czech Republic now.

Basically it means that you just can´t be crippled.

I bought one of your country's guns.
I like your guns.
I like your girls.
I like you Czechs. Will you be my friend?

>gun-banning
we're not there yet

Do you need Czech citizenship to buy guns?
Also do people commonly speak English over there?
I'm desperate to leave my liberal shithole of a country to a based pro-gun place, and Czech Republic seems a good option.

Attached: 1544132880743.jpg (1361x1326, 742K)

We are full

You just need permanent residence to get a gun licence.
Everyone under 40 years have basic knowlage of english, but you should learn czech if you want to stay here.

Ne, když se zbavíme hnědočechů.
(Pro PČR a BIS, je to jen vtip)

better i move to cz.living 20km from the border.is the s&b ammo cheaper there?near Děčín is a great 500m range .

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

you are aware that czechia is largely leftist, right?

It's probably not as leftist as New Zealand.
Well that's a given. I wouldn't live in any country without having a decent understanding of their language.

All these laws and no bi-monthly mass shootings? Gee. Really makes you think.

Jasně, ale nemáme tady moc silnou idealistickou progresivní levici, ale spíš zkorumpovanou pseudopragmatickou levici. Pořád levice, ale ne tak hrozný.

What a nice country to be in, Czechbro. I'm also very fond of your guns. I have a CZ 75B.

I hope you get to shoot your vz. 58 into your teacher, nyaknamean.

>czechia may be the first country in europe to have a right to bear arms
Nice

your guns wear out really fast pls fix

Dated two Czech girls, both from hunting families. One got in a bit of a mess on her liberal arts course when it was revealed that she had won several shooting competitions and was thus not a rampant hoplophobe.

nah, last time they tried shit they told the EU to fuck off and got an exemption because of our militia is actually somewhat important

bit too optimistic there bud
>Gun licence required for most firearms.
ALL firearms except blackpowder single and two-shots
something like 3-shot pepperbox is no different from Glock as far as the law is concerned
and EU wants us to register those as well
>For getting gun licence you must pass a quick test ( gun safety, shooting and knowledge of gun laws), have no criminal record (few exeptions) and be physically fit.
it's adequate, but I wouldn't say it's a quick test
somewhat similar to getting driving licence with zero tolerance for mistakes and very pedantic when it comes to language of the law
>You can buy any semi-auto gun, no barrel-lenght restrictions, but you must register it
pistols limited to 20 rounds, rifles to 10 rounds, starting soon
thanks EU
>You can legally own firearm from 15 years.
only if you are in registered sports shooter club and only for .22 and your parents have to agree to it and buy it though the club iirc
it's not something I'd interested in and it might have changed since I've read about it
TECHNICALLY, you should be 18 to buy and handle even a BB gun or paintball gun
>Shall issue carrying
if you jumped through enough hoops
but if you actually use it defend yourself, you will spend the next 5 years at courts trying to explain to judges why you couldn't just run away or give the gypsies all your belongings and let them gangrape you
oh, and they take your guns in the due process, so the gypsy family taking a justice at you is free to act

>Our president, Prime minister, Chairmans of both parliament chambers and the public supports the right to keep and bear arms.
with varying degrees of enthusiasm
>Full auto weapons: May issue
nobody, I repeat, NOBODY gets A class licence
that shit is de-jure allowed, but de-facto absolutely VERBOTEN for your average Pepík Novák
>Liga Libe (something like NRA) is trying to push constitutional gun right
I don't think it's going to pass or be effective in any way, should it pass
>One mass shooting from the Anti-communist revolution in 1998, caused by multiple failures of our police
and it's been in tv ever since anytime gun laws are mentioned
cool story kid
>Basically no anti-gun voices
lol

Just been to Prague, beautiful city, beautiful country. Knew somewhat of their (for EU standards, for me certainly as a Kraut lol) good gun laws. Could I go shooting there as a tourist ?

>czechia
No such thing.

Technically correct, but who cares really. English speakers regularly make bigger mistakes anyway

it was more a change in terminology than to availability. still hate it though

Of course you can

>not as leftist ans New Zealand
I feel ya mate fuck it feels bad

>flee
you are part of the problem

I've been meaning to visit your country or Slovakia. seems pretty cool. Whats the general sentiment towards americans in your country?

Then U´re coward, escaping from your own home, giving up your curtural haritage.
Stay at your home and protect it.

Someone hates them someone likes them, but most of us don´t care where are you from, just act normally and you´ll have no problem.

>must be psychically fit

Well that cuts out most of Jow Forums for gun ownership

Attached: 1f8f0f523b21ba26f25e7276b7f6a576.jpg (300x450, 33K)

That's really mean, dude. So, if I'm paralyzed from the waist down, then they won't let me have guns?

That's a load of laughs. Your country is nearly 80,000 square km, but only about 10.5 million people in it.

many people have problem with english here but around prague it should be good

>every country has to be overcrowded
lets me guess, you start a conversation with a stranger on the street

Attached: pčr.jpg (657x600, 47K)

>average Pepík Novák
Shit, u got me there

Don´t go to Slovakia. Trust me dude. Czech Republic is all u need

nope.

Was your teacher hot? Get the succ?

Is the any part you would recommend seeing? Is it played out to go to Prague?
Whats wrong with Slovakia?

Did you? Can you?
Here in France the laws got even gayer last year. Now it's forbidden to bring a friend to the range to make them try it.
If you bring someone they can only try a gun if the gun belongs to the club and if a club instructor supervises them.
We used to have an open day so people could come try some guns and maybe decide to become members. Now at the open day people can only watch members shoot, have a look at the guns on the table and that's it. Maybe shoot a couple rounds of .22 lr.

>Whats wrong with Slovakia?
something something all slavs hate each other

EU is already applying heavy pressure on states that have relaxed (by European standards) gun laws. It dependents on 2 things:

-First, your current government is half-cucked/half-based...what is the side that will speak the loudest when it comes to this? The cucked or the based side?

-Second, the Americanization of Czech society continues...if it is not stopped sooner or later all the parties will have to be cucked in order to follow the voting booth.

How do czechs feel about americans? If I learned the language and moved would I fit in?

Are there many niggers in czech?

Attached: 1564375678826.jpg (482x446, 65K)

as a leaf i would like to say the vz58 is an amazing gun and thank you for your nation for making such tough rugged rifles, i love mine and shoot it everyday.

I actually like the idea of completing a short test about gun laws and basic safety. I obviously know that right before a 4473 there is something of a quiz, but that thing is a fucking joke let’s be real here.

But a question for op:
In the Czech Republic do you guys have magazine restrictions? And what about like suppressors.

Also if you were required to be physically fit half of Jow Forums would be disarmed immediately

>no gun crime
You dont have black people
You dont have a literal invasion of poor Mexicans and South Americans
Your not a white man who is being replaced by brown people.
Your not rejected by society or blamed for everything wrong for being a white male
Your politicians arnt trying to replace white people (Those who founded the US) with brown people

slavs are basically black though

Disaffected burger here. I have this same question. Promise I'm hazguns and not a fudd.

Prague is nice if you are willing to get up early, like going out at 6 am early, otherwise it's really overcrowded and full of tourists, it's best to stay there though since from there you can get anywhere in czechia in about 3 hours max

tfw when those mexicans commit less crimes than white people

not really. we have gypsies

This dude invented it

Attached: cermak_3.jpg (450x217, 26K)

I wish I could speak Czech .You lads are beautiful .Teach us Argies .

>not OP
We can´t use suppressors.

>Haha fucking shitskin europoors
>Waaaah wtf were all niggers and shitskins, that's why virgins murder Stacy and chad in schools
Lmao

Technically you could but the chance of getting a permit is basically nonexistent

>,,Vyšukal bych tě do zadku česká couro.´´
Meaning >,,You are a beautiful Czech lady´´

>doubt.jpg
I have been two the Czech Rep a few times now and have even discussed firearms with relatives there. I never saw or heard anything that would suggest that firearm ownership is prolific and encouraged there

#MeToo

Czechfag barely-not-underage here, im doing my gun license test in about a month, and it seems there are plenty other czechs here, so, any tips?

impress the instructor by turning around and aiming the loaded gun at him really fast for extra points

If you want to shoot some guns in Prague you should try Prague Armory praguearmory.com. It´s not cheapest, but it´s good for tourists.

Austrian here

EU firearms shit hits us on December 15th 2019
what about you Czechs ?

Modified vz58.
I'd pick this over any AK variant any day.

Attached: 20190811_125756.jpg (4032x1960, 3.47M)

Fewer

>In the Czech Republic do you guys have magazine restrictions?
Curently there are no magazine restrictions, but we must accept EU gun-banning directive, luckilly, our government has found a way how to circumvent it, so we´ll be able to keep it.
>And what about like suppressors.
Now it´s hard to get suppressors, but our government is planning a new gun law, with goes against world trend, so our gun law will be liberated. Suppressors´ll be completelly legal.
>Also if you were required to be physically fit half of Jow Forums would be disarmed immediately
To made it clear, it´s more like medical fitness, you just can´t be diagnosed with schizofrenia, alzheimer, parkinson etc. (but ADHD for example isn´t a problem)

Nice SKS.

VZ58 is a pretty solid rifle imo. I’ll take it over most AK’s any day.

Attached: 4D680329-9CA7-4BFF-A97E-7510FA1672F7.jpg (1536x808, 237K)

We have no blacks here, but we have a gypsies (around 2,5% of population).
I personally think, that they are the reason why we aren´t so degenerated, because most of us have been attacked by them, we all know, that they are dangerous, but we are no afraid to defend our lifes. They made us stronger.

Interesting take, any reason why that was put in place? Higher suicide/murder rates or something? Id be pretty upset if I was shot and got paralysed and wast allowed a gun anymore.

>Czechfag barely-not-underage here, im doing my gun license test in about a month, and it seems there are plenty other czechs here, so, any tips?
>Nauč se testy na zbranekvalitne.cz/zbrojni-prukaz/testove-otazky/trenink
>Dávej pozor na manipulaci, tam letí nejvíc lidí, všechno dělej pomalu a v klidu
>Střelby jsou jednoduchý, máš na ně dost času tak střílej pomalu a v klidu
>Hlavně dávej bacha na prst na spoušti a miř do bezpečného prostoru

For more informations about Czech gun law watch this video : youtube.com/watch?v=oDoLB_kBvpU

Dobré pozdní odpoledne fšem...

Attached: IMG_20190811_182712_2.jpg (3950x2548, 2.22M)

Copak to vidím...
Here's the story of Rhodesia
A land both fair and great...

i wish i was czech
but im polish

Wypierdalaj.

On 11th of November
An independent state

Vidíš velmi dobře a trefil jsi se do mého vkusu. Ale tahle patří spíše na Falklandy ;3

Ik this is bait but I can’t let something this retarded go uncommented

That’s not an SKS you fucking dart

Attached: C4CE7762-8FAA-40A8-9ECE-7ADC45D53B1B.jpg (200x179, 14K)

of course it's a bait you drooling aspie

>Americans
>Just act normally

That's a high bar bro.

nice.jpg

That is a lie! They select "white" when arresting mexicans. This has been going on for decades

Not OP, but:
>it's adequate, but I wouldn't say it's a quick test
Nigga I "studied" (by that I mean fucking around in the app for tests half an hour a day) for a week and I aced the test with no errors. It is not hard by any means.
>pistols limited to 20 rounds, rifles to 10 rounds, starting soon
>starting soon
Factually wrong. We are already some two years late and we won't be adding it to the Czech law in any near time. Our own novel of the law is supposedly expected to happen in 2020 - not the EU one, mind you.
>you will spend the next 5 years at courts trying to explain to judges why you couldn't just run away or give the gypsies all your belongings and let them gangrape you
Not anymore, this is old news, law changed since then and there are now even few legislative precedents to support it. It's not castle doctrine yet, but it way way better it has been in past (=like you depict).
>nobody, I repeat, NOBODY gets A class licence
You can, even average Pepík. I know two average Pepíks with full auto. True, one knows people who know people, but still.
>I don't think it's going to pass or be effective in any way, should it pass
I think they will, they are already talking into the novel now. Your blackpill countered.
>and it's been in tv ever since anytime gun laws are mentioned
Who cares though. Czechs are born with distrust against the media.

>but we must accept EU gun-banning directive
Not really factually true. In practice we don't have to and we already did in the past. With the latest pozzed EU gun novel, we were supposed to implement it into our law years ago, we still didn't do it. Our government is basically like that extremely lazy fat kid in your class who never does anything at time, never comes on time and get saved by this later because he missed the plane in which everyone died.

>FAL
>Staroprdel
I've never been more conflicted about a picture before.

The don't.

West slavs don't

poles hate themselves

I'm polish and i think you might be onto something

how does that boot taste?

Russia here, wish we could annex you and your gun laws and food cannaries

But Russia has the most lax gun laws in Europe, and a White Nationalist government to boot.

No they don't?