Is it common for chinooks to fly over your house at night? twice in the last 2 weeks I think

Is it common for chinooks to fly over your house at night? twice in the last 2 weeks I think

Attached: CH-47_Chinook_flying_night_vision.jpg (2295x2106, 1.17M)

Oh crap a house just flew over my chinook

How come Chinook haven't been replaced

we have chinook at home

i didn't get a good look really. Sounded really loud and I thought who but the army would want to fly low and at night

why fix what ain't broke

It'd help if you gave us a locale for your area. You near Fort Hood?

Just standard training. They have to maintain certain flying hour mins

>having this much lack of situational awareness

I live next to a military base and whenever I post on the internet about guillotines my house gets buzzed by a helicopter within 20 minutes, day or night.
Not chinooks, though.

Really?

F model Chinooks are virtually a new aircraft. Construction of the airframe is physically different to previous models and the flight systems are totally different

Yes. I've also heard what sounded like them dropping something that whistled like an old-timey bomb on my house (didn't find anything), people loudly pretending to break into my house in the middle of the night to freak me out several nights in a row, guys who came to "check the smoke alarms" and then did a real hammy man in black spook act, etc.

Not sure how any of that is meant to make me less intent on the guillotine thing.

Can haul more than anything else the Army has, is both faster and last longer than both the UH60 and AH64, it's a great airframe that hasn't been exceeded yet.

i had them fly over mine back like 15 years ago all the time since guys were getting ready for a deployment. or at least thats what i was told

LARP

So what is this fucking guillotine thing you're being so bloody mysterious about

it's a wresting move.

It's the fastest helicopter in service of any country, and has good cargo capacity.

Yeah, and blackhawks and occasionally Ospreys. Ft. Carson is nearby though, and I guess its a convenient spot for the Marine Ospreys to land at for refueling I guess

>It's the fastest helicopter in service of any country

Attached: Mi-24.webm (630x360, 1.62M)

When I'm working in Grand Prairie they test fly Ospreys sometimes. I cannot understand why the Military uses that helicopter. Its unusually loud and flys awkward. I can imagine all getting shot down in a war

It can carry a platoon of marines far and fast. Ironically though I was in an Osprey when one crashed

no.
sounds like gangstalking