What are some Jow Forums approved tats?

What are some Jow Forums approved tats?

Attached: Uzi-tattoo.jpg (630x630, 59K)

Tattoos are for fags, so basically, all of them.

Tattoos are degenerate

based 2016 NPC

>uzi

That one weird loli tat but on your asshole instead

I want to get a c96 on my side.

Wrong, noguns. It's a MAC-11.

Attached: KWCKC-55HN-4.jpg (850x850, 129K)

that was probably his point doofus

there is zero rational reason to ever get a tattoo

it does however help other people to identify those who have mental problems and poor decision-making skills from a distance

unless you're covering up some kind of scar or trauma-related injury; then I'll allow it

Attached: 1531070372871.jpg (524x336, 30K)

there is zero rational reason for a fuckton of things everybody does

Ok, but what's your point?

>Everyone's a retard so I just want to fit in with them.

Take the money you waste on tats and put it in a RothIRA. You'll thank me later.

Attached: 1492897421856.gif (282x178, 1.96M)

>but what's your point?
My point is that if you base your life purely on rationality you'll be a miserable chicken and broccoli eating workaholic fuck.

>thinking following the normie crowd which is covered in fag tats is not NPC behavior

Attached: 1552084042836.png (1237x670, 1.03M)

So using critical thinking skills will make you healthy and able to retire with a substantial income stream?

>I'm okay with that.

Maybe if people spent a couple seconds thinking about long-term consequences (especially potentially unforeseen ones) society wouldn't be such a shit show.

imagine thinking tattoos are rebellious in 2019

>tattoos are for soldiers,sailors and prostitutes, unless you are one of these things, it's retarded to get and labels you as a retard from a distance

Meat tags

I said no such thing

Who the fuck talked about being rebellious

Tattoos give you no tactical advantage whatsoever

Confirmed. Tattoos are for faggots.

Attached: Tatuerat_fångnummer.jpg (4512x3008, 2.02M)

this

Why would anyone want a tattoo? It instantly makes you look cheap and scummish

Some people say certain tattoos are "tramp stamps". In reality, all tattoos are tramp stamps. Pass user.

Based.

>~400 is going to be an appreciable difference in a retirement fund

I didnt know I needed the personal approval of some literally-who on a Taiwanese box cutting forum

>he didn't get the memo that nu-Jow Forums is 95% authoritarian teenagers

QR code for a site hosting cad files, blueprints for bottle openers and shoe laces.
Alternatively just a tattoo of a swift link diagram

Attached: 1562859430306.jpg (1386x2688, 772K)

Take full body camo tattoo and say that again.

Attached: 1563252184764m.jpg (768x1024, 126K)

The bible says that the Lord created man in his image, defacing his image unnecessarily is sacrilege

not that

Spbp

Also says you'll go to hell if you mix fabrics

Then don't do it

if you don’t want a tattoo just don’t get one lol. why is everyone so invested in strangers lives? get off the computer jesus christ go outside. have a beer or something.

Don't interpret it literally you heathen, that part is a metaphor for miscegenation

Because people here want to spite SJWs so bad they've become just as bad and obnoxious as them

>part of the bible I like: word of god
>part of the bible I dont like: it's obviously a metaphor for something I'm more okay with
Haha sure

/thread

I'm sorry that you cannot see the light of Christ, now if you excuse me I have to go to church and pray for more tendies

NPCs be like: "RUNNING: BOTHSIDES.EXE"

This is Jow Forums approved and Jow Forums approved

Attached: Bill_Cooper.jpg (678x381, 222K)

Jow Forumsube tats are a great way to distinguish yourself when the habbening kicks off. This one isn't mine, just saved it from another thread

Attached: 1549420100363.jpg (2576x1932, 1007K)

>not tattooing every gun you get, to scale, on your body
Almost as if you faggots don't really love guns

annudah one some fag posted

Attached: 1549416052734.jpg (359x639, 46K)

>That trigger discipline

This triggers my autism

yeah you have to be either retarded or also retarded. only two sides. what’s it like having parents that are siblings?

I think that's part of the photo, nevermind that he's pointing it at his head

Every twerp I know has tough guy tattoos. Super libs walking around with web tats on their puny elbows and shit.

I got one, on my thigh though

Tattoos are fucking retarded.

Think about it. In a era where everything is made to track you down and to identify you everywhere you make the decision to ink your skin with something that makes the said identification even easier ?

Fucking retards.

lifelong shitposts. if only it was good

the point is to get leukemia from heavy metals, be thankful that most tattoo retards will get cancer. plus tattoos will always make one feel colder really hurting them in winter. The only reason to get tattoos is if you never learned as a child to draw on the walls of your house.

People are allowed to have opinions you know. If you want to draw stupid shit on yourself like a child do so, don't expect me to compliment you on it though.

can you tell me what paint chips taste like?

asking for a friend

You're the fucking retard who obviously doesn't have a retirement fund of your own. Quit trying to justify your cowardice.

Nobody cares about you anywhere near as much as you think.

This, tattoos are a sure way to show everyone you are worthless as a person, someone to avoid.

fake and gay

Why are there only 6 digits if 6,000,000 died?

THEY KNOW SHUT IT DOWN MOSHE

Am sailor man. Sailor get tattoos in foreign country. Naval tradition.

According to this all camos all sacrilwgious.
Get out of here enemy of murder kube

Low profile due to commie state. Any guess on the part?

Attached: 4765607B-EACA-4FE0-9115-C92B8048CB04.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)

Gotten tattoob to not to drown?
I remember there being some international protective sailor tattoos and symbols at some point of time.
I guess international symbol of kommandos is murder kube

takedown detent. launched a couple of those little fuckers across the room.

Can you quote a verse where anyone in the bible says getting a tattoo is sacrilege?
For people who like amendments you people sure as shit hate the first one. Actually you seem to hate most of em. Weird
Sometimes that'll save your life. If you look like somebody they want and you show that you've got a tat that the suspect doesn't it'll save your ass.

>there is zero rational reason to ever get a tattoo

I can't have an MRI due to shrapnel wounds and I have "NO MRI" tattooed on my chest. Get at me you fucking tranny.

Well clearly you can’t read what that user said but given your injury is probably a result of some military thing I can’t fault you on being brain dead.

QoS

Based

>unless you're covering up some kind of scar or trauma-related injury; then I'll allow it

Really, because I'm "covering up" anything it's just a medical warning which they did not provide exemption for in their little self-righteous tyrade of indignation at people making choices that in no way, shape or form affect them. Perhaps you should listen to your own advice try reading for comprehension instead of just stringing words together and letting your idiot feelings interpret it because you're clearly a minimum wage GED holder.

Fucking mouthy cunt.

That's the OT you fags. Are you orthodox Jews? No? Then it doesn't matter

>if you want a tattoo just get one lol. why does everyone care what strangers think? get off the computer jesus christ go outside. have a beer or something.
This thread is fucking stupid.

>t. tattoo fag

Attached: a838998a279934d7a1bcacd719e27a93--skinny-people-skinny-bodies.jpg (236x305, 15K)

LOL jesus Jow Forums really brings out the self-obsessed "muh military" niggers.
calm down, you complete nobody. Don't bother responding.

Attached: 1555886630359.jpg (640x583, 54K)

what is "his image"?

Imagine explaining this shit to your grandchildren
Imagine looking like that and thinking you can survive the habbening

So cock and pig on your feet was to keep you steady in a fight and to keep you from drowning.
So I'm getting bacon and eggs.

Agreed, only an idiot would pay to have carcinogens embedded in the skin slowly releasing chemicals into your blood.