Can someone tell me if this I am mistaken here?

Can someone tell me if this I am mistaken here?
>(((They))) ban armor such as level 4 plates
>I buy shooting targets made of the same grade metal
>I cut the target into the shape of a plate for a carrier
>???
>Profit

Isn't this totally possible? Also do they make targets with the same metal as level 4 plates?

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/aug/11/chuck-schumer-pushes-body-armor-crackdown-after-ma/

Attached: Selection_020.png (1195x574, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/entry/schumer-im-on-a-mission-f_b_560091
wsj.com/articles/how-to-fight-the-new-domestic-terrorism-11565363219?reflink=share_mobilewebshare
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hey a lot of people are getting shot
>Let’s keep them from not getting shot
DOTR, now.

This is all just grandstanding on their part, they don't even have to worry about enforcability or even legality since they know anything they push will get merc'd in the Senate so they just push this bullshit feelgood tripe for publicity and pre-election "WE'RE DOING STUFF PEOPLE HONEST" pandering.

The self proclaimed defender of Israel wants to keep the goyim from getting armor? Imagine my shock

OP here, still looking for the answer to my question,

before the cunty mods delete the thread answer question

Kill yourself you stupid bitch. How the fuck are we supposed to know how some bullshit hypothetical law is going to be written? Just buy any steel target and cut it to the shape you want.

Steel Armor manufacturers are just going to rebrand their plates as “targets” if this ever happens. Chill.

>>>/leftypol/

Of possession of body armor plates were illegal and you're caught wearing a plate carrier with level IV armor in it, you're going to have a real hard time saying that you aren't wearing illegal body armor, regardless of where the plates came from originally. It's how you're currently using them that's important. An oil filter is perfectly legal until you screw it onto the end of your barrel.

I have an idea! Curved targets are less likely to send fragments back at the shooter.

Could you at least try for a second to not be such a fucking smallbrain?

huffpost.com/entry/schumer-im-on-a-mission-f_b_560091
He literally said it you stupid fuck. Maybe try learning before you dismiss something

Hes a hasbaRat shill logic has no effect on him

man we entering the era of mass non-compliance, they will ban everything imaginable. Armor is blatantly protected by the constitution. Semi-autos, standard capacity magazines. We are about to be forced into a corner that doesn't legally fit our culture and national heritage. We are vilified and dehumanized by the media so it already means even less if we don't comply.

The only option we will have is to refuse to comply. At this point I really don't fucking care if they ban something like armor, it really just doesn't fucking matter. If we lick that much boot, we do not deserve the fucking Second amendment.

They don't want to ban body armor. They own shares in the companies that manufacture them, so they cause panic buying which drives the price of the shares up, netting them a gain.

stop telling yourself this truism, they want to ban everything they envision as a white peepo hobby

Fair point. Sorry, I've got morning brain

hey guys where would I buy armor from?

What does DOTR mean boogaloo buddy

Attached: 1564548666962.jpg (162x100, 4K)

>day of the rope
It's a reference to the Turner Diaries. It's a wank fantasy for fucking morons who think a milk white society will get them laid and successful

The correct answer is then you over turn the law when these crackheads die of old age.
In 10 years these liberals will lose half of their base from old age.
This is just the last gasps of a failed ideology.
No more grandma's and old fudds stacking the deck against the young. The young want their rights, contracts and nation and they will demand it.
These old tv addicted, cancer ridden pensioners still think its the 1960s. Its not, time has moved on and the young only give lip service to any peace or love, compassion or affection for the fellow man.
All of the lies, tricks and propaganda don't work on the young. The young will demand and get everything they desire.
This is why 4 chan is important. It's a whisper into the hearts of the generation who will inherit the world.

That's cool until shit pops off and its defend your rights or cave in. I'm not giving up shit

>boogaloo buddy
Lol hey FBI, hows the pension

>lets stop the civilians from wearing protection so more of them die in shootings
[HANDS, RUBBING INTENSLY]

based loophole boomer libs btfo

I mean, the brown one we have now isnt doing much for me. Why not go for change? Change is rather popular right now isnt it?

these kikes are getting their >>’s wrong

all this is going to do is create a buying frenzy for level 4 plates

>INSERT GREEDY MERCHANT IMAGE

Does Schumer own any stock in armor companies by chance?

I wonder...............................................

Attached: 1358469465815.jpg (556x395, 59K)

you'll need a crane to get it out

I hate that dirty commie jew rat so much, he looks like a goblin.

Attached: 1564438225753.jpg (500x522, 82K)

His dad was some dirt-poor Italian immigrant who worked as a plumber all his days in NYC. I'm pretty sure if he knew what ol' Chuck would've turned into he'd have smothered him in the crib.

Grabblers are very clever when it comes to grabbling but not very clever when it comes to anything else.

It means doing cardio to work out frustrations.

Attached: dayoftherope.jpg (720x810, 70K)

wsj.com/articles/how-to-fight-the-new-domestic-terrorism-11565363219?reflink=share_mobilewebshare

Attached: 1469515673605.jpg (587x534, 105K)