ITT we post actual boomer forum signatures:

ITT we post actual boomer forum signatures:
>Shot placement is everything! I would rather take a round of 50BMG to the foot than a 22short to the base of the skull.

>all 26 of my guns are 45/70 govt, 357 mag, 22 or 12 ga... I believe in keeping it simple. Wish my wife did as well...

>Any good revolver > Any good semi auto

>Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

>"JUST A OLD DEPLORABLE THAT'S IRREDEMABLE."

>If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

>I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!

>Fire up the grill! Deer hunting IS NOT catch and release.

>Retired Law Enforcement
>U. S. Army Veteran
>Armorer
>My rifle and pistol are tools, I am the weapon.

Attached: A0B82A87-89E6-4234-965C-03340C2B43E5.png (1221x1000, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

US Postal Service 1978-2002

Thank you for your service, junkmail commando. If not for you I'd never have known about shitmarts low low prices. Semper fudge.

Attached: voomer.jpg (1068x832, 225K)

> I would rather take a round of 50BMG to the foot than a 22short to the base of the skull.
Smart man

Woah lad
This hits close to home
Except for the stupid firework thing. I love fireworks

HELL YEAH BROTHER link related intensifies: youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY

>BETTER CARRY SIX THAN STRUNG OUT BY ONE

>1911: God's own sidearm

>TRUMP 45, CUZ THEY DON'T MAKE A 46... YET.

Attached: boomandzoom.jpg (1920x1920, 284K)

>I love fireworks
same, only when its unexpected is it startling

I’m here bro

Attached: DDAD20A6-FA38-46B9-BFA6-3141C171A403.jpg (328x431, 50K)

>tfw i was in and want to go back to fly helos but now i'm too old and fat
WHAT'S SHE GET, BOUT 2 MPG?

Attached: boomerlean.jpg (761x716, 70K)

>now i'm too old and fat

Attached: 1546438447471.png (751x684, 683K)

Man those are my favorite gloves

I’m old but not fat m8

Attached: 38B857F2-E4B6-4F98-8E38-9F4CE899E161.png (500x596, 191K)

Hatch shorty operator is best still

I liked the RFI Wiley x gloves, but the nomex flight gloves will always be my BAE

ahem

Attached: ansell hawkeye combat glove.jpg (437x640, 80K)

I hate wrist straps can’t get them off fast. Need the sweet elastic.

Except the fireworks and nato calibers that’s pretty much spot on. All the money saved on repourposed gear gets spent on old milsurp because it’s fun.

Will I ever need a C96 in .30 Mauser? No. Did I spent $200 and trade a circuit judge for one and a bunch of ammo?

Also no. I don’t own any guns because I believe in world peace.

>Shot placement is everything! I would rather take a round of 50BMG to the foot than a 22short to the base of the skull.
You wouldn't?

Haha I can see your nutsack.

>tfw you try to go back through OCS and you get turned away because your liver is “fatty”

>join too late to get BDUs
>at least I was allowed to use cargo pocket

Got some of the long ones I turned into shorty’s

Attached: 9A76A2FC-D44F-41CB-97F1-2EFEB7764B04.jpg (4032x3024, 3.13M)

you think just cause your not in garrison you can leave your shit sloppy? fix yourself right now. right now.

We had a war and a case of garrison broke out.

dumb boot

Sleeves are down wtf is the problem SgtMaj asshole?

You joke, but they operate operationally with MP5s. Pay your fucking postage.

Faggot

Fucking postal police are no joke. It’s like the weirdest thing but for some reason they’re absolutely amazing and have a tremendous reputation. If you try mailing a bomb to somebody the FBI will still be trying to find their own dicks when the postal police are stepping on yours.

I plan on getting my bachelor's to get that job. I've been a clerk for a few years but inspector/Postal police get fantastic pay.

Trash and fireworks in the road could be an IED.

Should we tell them they make them in .50?

It’s a solid career. I’m with a different agency but since getting into what I do I first heard rumors, then found the PIS to be a awesome resource. It still feels surreal thinking about it sometimes because... it’s the fucking postal service.

But somehow here we are.

>boomet
>220 lb
nigga macv ops were fucking 155 at max

>train for years
>sit around all day waiting for the call
>some people opening mail that's not for them, people faking stamps, all handled by the police
>my day will come soon
>the call comes in
>bomber using our SACRED system to send his vile hatred
>jump into the back of the pristine armored cars we spent everyday making sure they were beautiful and ready
>drive at 75 through the suburbs, probably hit a few people
>oh well less mail to deliver
>Jump the curb and slam into the suspect's front door
>Rain or shine we deliver motherfucker
>sprint out at speeds only possible if you practiced everyday for just this moment
>put 31 rounds into suspect from rifle after whispering police
>the boys hop out and magdunp into the body
>box it up in cardboard and ship it to the FBI so you guys dont have to do the paperwork.

Excuse me gentlemen...

Attached: Mechanix.jpg (1200x1200, 496K)

These weapons, you lot are not going to commit some terror attacks with them....are you?

You laugh but their investigators are on point. The FBI is a total joke comparatively. PIS doesn’t play around and generally busy themselves with mail fraud etc. their conviction rates are retardedly close to 100% too.

si vis pacem para bellum

Kek, good pasta

Just say it....niggers

>whoooosh

Mechanics are the Timberlands/Carhartt of gloves. If you're not actually working on hot engines, literally any other glove is better for what people buy them for. You would be sad looking at the amount of people that end up with their hands completely skinned down because they assumed mechanix gloves were tough enough to wear dirtbiking/bike riding. They're fine for what they were designed for, but they're marketed as if they can take more abuse than they were really meant to

We don't say that here. This is not a comment thread that rewards your need for attention with karma. Your post contributes nothing to the thread. Go the fuck back where you came from until you learn how to behave outside of the special needs class.

Man, I can not find any reports of shootings, or mews articles or anything. There any such thing demonstrating their competency?

I actually prefer the A4, I really don't know why

>stop having right the fuck now, or I will call the postal police on your ass

I use wd 40 because they dont make a wd 41

Attached: boomerzoomerdoomer.png (1920x1920, 1.72M)

>Whoooosh

Used them in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Use them so fuck around or shoot in the woods.
Relatively cheap, Have gone through a dozen or so in the last 15 years. No worries if I lose them, just pick up another set at basically any store.

hey, i have that exact plate carrier

>whoooosh
Low quality posts can and have always been ridiculed. Get over it Gaylord.

They don’t brag. They just do the job. That’s what’s so weird about it. You never see them in the head,ines, but they’re out there being scary as fuck.

The IRS isn’t even as effective as the PIS. It’s so fucking weird and retarded... but it’s true.

We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

if you're a boomer and you weigh 220 pounds, chances are it definitely isn't muscle.

>My rifle and pistol are tools, I am the weapon.
Mein sides

These are essentially the last generation's normies on a forum similar to reddit but for guns. Oversocialized, corn syrup fed, and raised on fox news instead of oversocialized, söy fed, and raised on Jewish brainwashing.

>BANG BANG BANG
>HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR PACKAGE SIR?

Attached: 2364749353_94c17222eb.jpg (499x344, 74K)

How do you fuse the loose threads? Im guessing you can't seal them with a lighter because they're nomex.

fuckin kek

Attached: 1563296919269.jpg (455x675, 86K)

Thank you for service. Your country owes you a debt it can never repay.

holy shit how do I get in on this