Derailing The Hype Train

What is the most overrated firearm on the market today? Any you've purchased that just didn't meet the hype?

For me, I'd have to say it was the Tavor SAR. Everything about it felt so average. No, I never had any malfunctions, accuracy, issues, but there was just something missing--maybe a foreskin.

Attached: NoBuy.jpg (960x551, 96K)

The HK 416/ MR556, especially when the LMT Mars series exist.

The fuckin ACR.

But the correct answer is everything since the M4 exists. M4 is perfect. M4 is love.

The Masada is literally my perfect rifle but Remington/Bushmaster had to fuck it up with the production ACR

Attached: DF6D8288-F21E-42A2-A713-DAD0543D6B0F.png (691x653, 20K)

Israel should go back to the Galil. They copy weapons much better than anything else.

He said today, not 10 years ago. Everyone knows by now that Remington/Bushmaster fucked that one up.

i was and still am in love with my tavor. everything about it feels perfect to me. this just goes to prove that there is something to be said about one's personal taste in everything, including firearms.
to get back on topic, most over rated gun i had was sig mcx rattler

I don't feel the TAVOR is OVERrated.

It is a good rifle. One of the best Bullpups. but it is what it is.

Now the SCAR is overrated. Only in it's cost. Thing should be on par with the TAVOR

GALIL WAS THE ONLY THING SEXY THAT JEWS EVER MADE.
THAT...
AndNatalie Portman.

Attached: natalie .webm (582x738, 1.98M)

semi-related:
talk me out of the F2000. it seems perfect. naturally ambi ejection pattern, GI mags, what's not to like?

i have both

If anything breaks on it, you're going to go through hell looking for replacement parts.

If it doesn't bother you that they don't make them anymore then go for it.

I have a Galil Ace in 556, but I would buy an og galil in 7.62x39 in a heartbeat.

Gotta agree with OP. I wanted an IWI bullpup badly until I shot an X95. Not for me.

The most overrated is a 10/22. Weird gun to be mad at but the only things worth owning on a factory 10/22 are the receiver and bolt. The rest of it is stuff you paid for and will throw away.

Ruger is fucking its 10/22 customers hard.

>tfw antisemitism has only made me more attracted to Jewish women

>The most overrated is a 10/22

Attached: Hey retard.jpg (960x958, 58K)

in the bubble of the gun enthusiast internet community it might seem that way, but most 10/22s will be kept stock I bet

They probably are, I agree. I see people get frustrated by stock Rugers at Appleseeds all the time.

scar 17

Magpul keeps making cool gun designs and refusing to mass produce them.
>Masada
>Massoud
>FMG-9
>PDR

Attached: 7b9[2].jpg (600x600, 28K)

Magpul has largely been the problem, to be honest. Designing firearms for mass production isn't something they are good at, and that's why you don't see their great ideas make it very far.

Bushmaster was not the first company they tried to get to produce the ACR, just the one dumb enough to do it. Believe it or not, Bushy unfucked a lot of stuff on the ACR in order to get it to market.

The Tavor SAR came out before the ACR..

The thing is, the ACR really isn’t all that much better than an M4.
The piston vs DI debate is a matter of personal preference at this point as both work. DI is lighter. Piston runs smoother which is good for auto but heavy.

The fact that the ACR was just a heavier, uglier version of their commercial spec ARs meant people were obviously going to favor the lighter, milspec DI guns.

The ACR is neat now. But honestly, just get an AR15. All the piston guns we get now are ass.

> it seems perfect. naturally ambi ejection pattern, GI mags, what's not to like?

Why not an AUG? You would have an option for one side or the other for ejection or could just use brass deflector. They still make the AUG and parts are easy to get.

Attached: AUG-taking-a-nap-on-a-tree-1.jpg (799x450, 148K)

ThisAlso. Only saudis use that ugly fish. You don’t want to be a smelly Saudi buying guns that literally no one one earth uses? Do you?
Is piece of shit. If you’re getting a bullpup, the AUG is goat.
The AUG is Tom Brady. F2000 is Kapernick.

God she's cute

It's the maxim gun.

>7>
>Scars
>ak's
>augs

are all ass somehow .....

Attached: j2.jpg (645x729, 46K)

The SCAR
The most overpriced piece of shit on the market. And people will unironically defend it

Overpriced. Yes.
But it’s great.

She can get this dick.

10/22s are shilled for good reason, every other 22 rifle I've handled feels like trash compared to the ruger

>what is an Uzi
>what is a Jericho
The FAL furniture they used was hideous tho

>GI mags
>”what's not to like?”
Answered your own question. Also, the magwell gasket on the one I shot was so tight that I wasn't sure the mag release was working properly - not only do mags not drop free, it took serious effort to drag the magazine out. I'm sure it would have get easier with practice, maybe a range day or two of 1-reload-2 drills to break it in (although I'd expect a range rental gun to be pretty broken-in already)
Other quibbles: there's no lrbho so you have to run the charging handle after every reload like an AK, and the charging handle can be locked back like a G3 but can't be slapped because it's plastic and will break.

AUGly as sin. Unironically looks better as a non-bullpup

On a completely unrelated note wasn't there a mass shooter that was obsessed with his missing foreskin? He had a murder boner for the jews because of it

Ugly or not, still kills just as dead.