Summer Nuggetfest 2019

It's less than a week until go time lads.
post plans

Attached: 1484715972946[1].jpg (1626x1080, 2.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nuggetfest.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm gonna make Sweet Tea.
Don't know what else I'm gonna bring.

Cum in every daikamura

>daikamura
Would fug far right

who is the onions boy with the blue wig and cute eyes

LORD HAVE MERCY

I have guns, ammo, food, beer and condoms ready. anything I'm missing?

>go
>fuck traps
>have fun
>leave

thats mugi-chan. she got preggo and stopped making vids.

Wish I could go, see you all in October

What about the tent, camping food, and dragon dildoes?

I thought I recognized Flandre on the left.

Shame, she's married to far left already. Sorry bud.

I'm bringing a small caravan so no need for a tent. I have a futon inside too. I have a cooler that I plan on filling with steaks. I also have a small BBQ. no dildos tho.

>Don't have a tent or portable grill
>Probably going to get snacks, beer, and pizza from giovannis on the way there to sustain myself all weekend
>Going to sleep in my car
>Have fuck all for .223 ammo left
>Mfw how horribly prepared i am

Attached: images[1].jpg (225x225, 4K)

dont be shy when you get there.

Attached: K meetup summer 2016.jpg (4288x2848, 2.01M)

pretty much the same here, sleeping in car, plenty of 556 and 9mm ammo tho. gettin a cheap cooler to throw lunch meet in

>wirty holding the Virginia flag
heresy

Attached: Untitsled.png (694x577, 9K)

Wanted to go, ended up having to work 16 hour shifts outside of the office the next 2 weeks. Pls kill me

lol wagecuck.

Salary cuck with responsibility buddy could take 3 weeks off anytime but shit comes up

Oh nobody tells me about this sort of thing and I'm like 2 hours away is this an anime club or something?

Stay away anime fag

>mfw I start lawschool next week so I can't go
Maybe next year, bois.

Attached: Sadness 4.jpg (1280x842, 108K)

ops pic is literally anime faggots

No remind me

Are there going to be any girls there? I got to impress them with my gucci. What's the address again?.. Uhhh..

>excuses
wageslave gonna wageslave

Lol sure buddy. It must be nice getting a fat allowance from daddy. I had a bullshit contract come up last week. Seeing as I wont be able to make nuggetfest I'll be heading to Ireland next month instead

>Have
>100~ rounds of 9mm
>70 rounds of .223
>100 rounds of 12 ga. target loads
>35 rounds of nugget ammo

I'm gonna grab an extra 100 of 9mm and .223 at the Wally world in Huntington.

Do I need more?

Attached: IMG_20190811_230122-3000x2250.jpg (3000x2250, 957K)

Yes

FFS you have a week get a tent, a sleeping bag and a tarp. Hell with what the forecast looks like you probably won't need a tarp. You don't know how far it is from parking to the campsite, even if you get the cheapest tent and sleeping bag you can buy it'll be better. As for food there will probably be at least always one fire going so at the very least you can bring a couple packs of hotdogs and buns to have something to eat for the weekend. Finally bring water, even those cheap one gallon jugs from most dollar stores is better then nothing, it's going to be hot and no one needs to deal with an idiot having a heat stroke because they didn't bring enough water. There is going to be plenty of people willing to help but at least try to be prepared.

Attached: Dealing with your shit.jpg (612x612, 91K)

Because that's stopped so many people

Don't be gay you fucking nig

>10 hour drive
Gonna be an adventure!

Serious question how often do strangers sneak into other people's tents at night and dole out surprise sodomy at these things

>Trying to rape someone at an event with more guns than people

Daily reminder nuggetfest has feds and allows it

Attached: Offical k discord feds.jpg (1079x752, 213K)

It's not rape if its wanted.

Reminder battlejesus is all for burning it down.

Makes sense the most vocal anti gov is secretly a bootlicker.

Attached: Official k discord PA feds.jpg (1068x259, 61K)

Calling it now.

>trump redflag laws go into effect.
>nuggetfest attendees get redflaged by the agencies in the discord.
>discord has been known to release info on gun owners/ ban them.

Attached: 1563504092015.jpg (640x474, 69K)

Haha discord is for losers

far left really went all out with the makeup lol

Next one is in October in Missouri.

>sherrifs dept
>feds

Okay buddy.

Seriously though, you post this in EVERY FUCKING THREAD about nuggetfest and NO-ONE cares. Feds and LEOs are people too. If you have a good relationship with them, that is to YOUR benefit. Being a paranoid fuck around them only makes them suspicious of you.

You're a bunch of idiots

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 77K)

Oh, my son. You're going to need much more. Think of how many reloads you have.
>70 rounds of 223
2 mags

Attached: 1510552419432.gif (250x250, 32K)

Where and when is this nugget fest?

nuggetfest.com/

I wouldn't bother going. Even if you're personally being 100% safe and responsible, there's always going to be one autist that's pointing a gun at someone's head with his fat finger on the trigger. I'm not interested in being associated with the mess when someone gets trashed and ND's someone during an edgy tard photo shoot.

Attached: 1555977214359.png (920x774, 1.26M)

Shit I won’t be able to go, participating in d day re-enactment at Conneaut this weekend. May go to the one in October, do I need to pay or sign for it? Or do I just show up?

Every thread, no-one cares faggot.

>what is perspective

Attached: Toddthreatens.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Perspective shows That 5/6 of those guys were aiming at the ground with their fingers off the trigger, but if you're stupid enough to pose with six 4channers "pointing guns at you," don't be surprised when the 6th one is a fat autistic loser that's actually running the odds in his head and thinking about doming you.
And this is what people are *WILLING* to show of what happens at nuggetfest. People getting trashed and playing with guns, and ND's are really photograph moments.

Attached: 1555898072453.png (1960x774, 3.93M)

No-one cares.

Attached: 1456000832119.png (273x252, 85K)

Well, that's when we just gangrape the trigger discipline into them.

I would like to go, but theres a chance running into cross dressing freaks, no thank you.

You should probably stay away from any 2gun match in the future. I hear it's risky

Attached: 1444267063958.webm (640x640, 639K)

is that you far left? XDDD

remember to only eat what you bring