Does Mississippi have good gun laws or nah?

Does Mississippi have good gun laws or nah?

Attached: download.png (216x144, 3K)

they're good like any other bible belt state but the people here suck fat dick
seriously the blacks here make Detroit look civilized and the hicks make Texas look like a real country
avoid Mississippi, Louisiana and Georgia if you plan on moving to the south

Where do y'all shoot though? National parks or any other public land? I saw a couple Miss students get in trouble for shooting that "civil rights" sign.

>seriously the blacks here make Detroit look civilized
I don't believe you

t. michigander

My brother said that the only place to shoot in Mississippi is bumfuck nowhere in the woods.

There's country blacks and city blacks. They're completely different. Personally I think country blacks are better

Lucky for you, all of Mississippi is that

is it hard to get river/stream/water land there

No contest.

There seems to be a greater chance of chimping as population density of blacks increases, this density increase also increases the chances of niggers being spawned (a difference).

They really are like Orc/ks in that way.

Fine and not a threat in low density (Country Blacks), high density? a Warboss (Head Nigger in Charge) is spawned and you are headed for Chimpocalypse. The HNIC/Warboss can convert Blacks into Niggers by use of Waaaagh (Chimp Out) Energy.

But as far as Mississippi goes, its fine, just avoid the shithole of Jackson, its literally being ran by the fucking ANC in America.

Same goes for anywhere in the South DESU, if they have a black city government/mayor don't fucking go unless you have a damn good reason and go armed.

Atlanta/Birmingham/Jackson/Montgomery/Mobile/New Orleans/Memphis all are the same shit category.

Mississippi Gat Laws and State of Gat Union:

Constitutional Concealed Carry w/ NO AGE SPECIFIED. I REPEAT. §45-9-101-24 DOES NOT SPECIFY AN AGE. YOU MIGHT LEGALLY CONCEALED CARRY AT AGE 18.

No AWB

No Universal Background Checks

Constitutional Open Carry

No BLM Land to Shoot on

Ridiculously Expensive Private Ranges

Some guy on the coast has a cr21 Vektor that he imported piece by piece.

Attached: Mu69bXa.jpg (1536x1152, 198K)

Fuck you i like louisiana, but atlanta can burn

They're pretty good, but not good enough to make living in Mississippi worth it.

Atlanta is pretty much the only non-garbage major city in the southeast. It has its problems, but it has a huge amount of educated people and productive businesses, leading to a lot more culture than nearly anywhere else in the region.

>What gun laws?

only federal and commonsense applies -Resident who goes to Mississippi state

>no need for conceal carry cause cops won't ask
>its a law that no restrictions can beplaces on purchases and carry permits
>gives permits for states that require it
>don't need permits anyways for most neighboring states
>no age restrictions

>but it has a huge amount of educated people
Liberals
>productive businesses
Illegal immigrant importers

having lived near atlanta, it is the most garbage major city in the southeast.

it has a lack of culture and the city residents actively disrespect the plethora of culture that has formed around it.

In the state of Georgia we have a saying, "the City of Atlanta can Burn, we rebuilt it once, we can rebuild it again, this time without those Goddamned yankees."

>rebuild it
Have you learned nothing smelly dumb southern scum? It will always be shit no matter who rebuilds it

that is the sentiment, for a while there was a sentiment we should burn it every year like a festival, but apparently settings peoples homes on fire was against the bible or something.

>just keep trying until we get it right.

Atlanta has always had a corrupt and sordid history, the only reason it has stayed around is because of all them money people pay to avoid the place (literally its a transport hub).

Clearly you aren't familiar with the other shitholes I mentioned in All of them are fucking terrible, but Atlanta at least has good employment opportunities and several pro-sports teams (which isn't saying much),

That said, it amuses me when Yankee's post Sherman. Bitch I *WANT* his ass to come back and burn all those nigger nests to the fucking ground and shoot the survivors.

Please motherfucker, Burn 'em all.

I think you are confused, the city of Atlanta doesn't have shit, that is all in the area around Atlanta, Atlanta is just the closest landmark Yankees recognize.

Even the braves are in Cobb. a lot of places say Atlanta, when in truth they are incorporated in like peach-tree city or some shit.

wisconsin has good gun laws, unfortunately the Jow Forums community up here sucks ass. its just a bunch of paranoid weebs who hide in the woods circle jerking to the stupid shit they do when they are out there. see WI discord.

WI is going to turn into California soon enough, of course the whole US will eventually, but the South and Upper/Mountain West will be the last places to go as far as Firearms.

WI will fall much sooner, thanks Madison.

Mercedes-Benz stadium is right on the edge of the Westend

former Wayne county-er here
seriously dude
southern blacks are the fucking worst
the partial southern drawl combined with "muh jim crow history" makes them 5 kinds of unbearable

Yes.

But there are way more blacks than most other places, your options for good jobs are limited outside of like Jackson. Basically, the gun laws are nice, but little else is.

They didn't. The Daily Mistake and its faggot cartoonist just raised a stink, and the University said "we're very upset about it, but they didn't break any University rules."

Look, the West End of Atlanta is the only place I've lived where I'm browsing Jow Forums and hear gunfire outside after I post.

if they don't want that sign shot then they shouldnt paint it in bright colors and put in places where it will be shot

>more culture
>than New Orleans

NOLA's a shithole, but it has more going on than Muh Rap Industry.

Unfortunately its mostly Nog Shit too.

Face it, the biggest problem with the South is we didn't pick our own goddamn cotton.

>tfw went to orleans
>tfw hoped to hear some good jazz
>all the bars and restaurants playing rap crap and pop piss
my anger was infinite

Just met a bunch of people from Louisiana on a trip last month. They all told me the same, NOLA is a giant tourist trap. Lafayette is where it's at.

>any user know what kind of industry is available in LA? I need a back up in case my state goes blue.

Oil Rigs in the Gulf.
Fisherman in the Gulf.
Port stuff.

Agreed. Although, I'd say that second-line, blues, and jazz in New Orleans outweigh it's rap scene.

You do have to look for it, because Bourbon Street -for example- is going have standard nightlife music, which is to say rap.

I found Lafayette incredibly boring, but I was last there 5 years ago. And it is, to a certain extent, a college town.

be-careful what end of bourbon you go to, there is an entire section of gay bars and a lot of people end up lost there. the part of the street you want is far, far away from there.

most of the blue collar, honest folk are as far from the Mississippi as possible. the actual Mississippi river is littered with black farming communities, especially the southern end. many people like to thing there are still remnants of the klan in the south, this is why. they aren't as bad as they once was but there are some pretty racist communities there. most of your white folk stay far away from the actual river and farm inland.

this is pretty close, that concentration of blacks in western central is where a lot of the black racist live, on the south side they are nicer only because they are feeding off of gulf tourism. but make no mistake, I almost had to sling my shotgun several times because some people tried to rob me in a hotel. luckily I travel with one form time to time.

Attached: Percent-of-population-by-race-by-county-in-Mississippi.jpg (850x451, 45K)

Thanks bro

Construction is at a high right now, you could join with nil experience.

you would probably travel a lot locally. (~1hr each way)

>there is an entire section of gay bars and a lot of people end up lost there
It's two gay bars (which can be up to 25% straight tourists and fag hags) with some of the nearby bars getting some spillover. No one really gets lost there either, it's at the edge of the entertainment district part of Bourbon as you head towards Esplanade.

Is the Mississippi flag going to be the new symbol of political discourse? Are thin blue line cucks from New Jersey suddenly going to be dawning Mississippi flags like they’re a badge of resistance?

Jackson is probably the worst gang city in the country after Baton Rouge and Chicago. Mississippi will never get permitless carry because of the niggers in a few of the cities. Same thing with Memphis and Tennessee.

But Mississippi has constitutional carry friend.