Based boomers thread

Not all boomers out there are fuddy retards, so let’s respect those that give boomers a good name

Attached: A103B8EB-7216-42AD-999B-3D10AAB7B3AA.jpg (685x1024, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0CKq0xRu2k
youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: micheal scott.jpg (447x444, 39K)

>When boomers try fitting in with the zoomers

this is a new kinda cringe

Attached: 1558911995796.png (200x200, 69K)

Yeah nah, I've written off their entire generation at this point; and it's pretty telling that you can do something like sit a young hardcore Trump supporter and a young hardcore Sanders/Warren supporter in a room and the only thing you get them to agree on is "Fuck Boomers".

definitely. zoomers themselves are born in eternal cringe.

the cringe skipped a generation ?

>t. tranny

> Big Igloo

Attached: injuns.png (761x782, 1.13M)

>beeg gats
>itty bitty magazines
Indians confirmed small pp

The only thing boomers and zoomers can agree on is that millennials are the cringiest

"Nobody needs an Assualt Rifle m16 or full auto for hunting"
-literally every boomer I have ever met.
Every one of them says this.

Attached: safe secs.jpg (439x618, 66K)

How new are you?

Isnt that the truth though for most hunting situations? Theyre fun but would be wildly impractical for most animals.

Reminder that all ‘Nam aesthetics were brought to you by Boomers.

Attached: D4E18293-BA83-4803-BAA0-21EA57900078.jpg (681x549, 71K)

Boomers.

Attached: 75E909B7-5E37-460D-9A10-7F9DFF0A8C70.jpg (1175x795, 168K)

Nobody tries to hunt with assault rifles. Boomers often get them confused with civilian semi auto clones of assault rifles.

It's the presumption that only hunting and sport shooting are the only reasons to keep and bear arms.

Attached: it's all so tiresome empire of dust.png (496x452, 304K)

>tfw you will never hold a qt injun shaman in your cybernetic arms as she uses voodoo to destroy the city dwellers

Attached: 1552511260174.jpg (580x548, 21K)

damn i knew a marine who looked just like that guy in the back, stash n all.
random nostalgia attack
t-thanks user

Attached: 1565488805227.jpg (1439x1413, 445K)

>wildly impractical for most animals.
I don't know what you're talking about, ARs are great for varmint removal.

that user is ignorant and doesn't understand that "assault rifle" has no bearing on the practical use of the gun in semi auto.
the only reason people would rather not bring a semi auto out to hunt is most aren't a high enough caliber and still cheap enough to warrant buying it just for hunting.
bolt guns are lighter and cheaper while being inherently more accurate, but you could pay a good chunk of change for an accurate assault rifle (as in an actual one) if you wanted.
a scar would be fine for hunting deer.

people used to use m1 garands for hunting and some definitely still do. if "assault rifles" were brought down to sub$1k and were lighter more people would use them to hunt and plink with.

You have to be 18 to post here you zoomer faggot

>if "assault rifles" were brought down to sub$1k and were lighter more
Go back >>>r/guns

LC2 is a pile of hot garbage that rides up even when full of gear

>Colonel Sanders and his boys make it finger lickin' good

He is cringing at you faggot master

>Boomers trying to fuck gun owners over even more

Attached: 1565465065538.jpg (640x640, 63K)

what the fuck is your problem? I put "assault rifles" in quotes because the people who use the term (even boomers) don't know what they're referencing.
i even explicitly acknowledged that even real assault rifles would be used for hunting if people could.
how about you post your guns if you wanna talk shit?

>and all gun laws are unconstitutional
unironically based and liberty pilled, fuck the redditors ITT

That makes their fall into the narcissistic cucks they've become all the more tragic.

Reminder that their weapons, gear, equipment vehicles and all their other shit was designed by WW2 and Korean vets. Their Leaders were WW2 and Korea vets, the people who made the choices were not boomers, boomers were privates and 2Ls and low end sergeants and maybe the occasional captain. Eugene Stoner was born in 1922. and was already 23 years old working in a machine shop when WW2 ended. Boomers were given that Aesthetic, they did not make it.

What if Jow Forums and Jow Forums joined forces and took over an African country

Tfw I know someone that looks like a modern version of left guy

you do realize that's a zoomer with the faceapp right ?

Considering Jow Forums is full of glowniggers and actual niggers, it would probably go to shit pretty quick.

That guy is fucking hilarious!

Attached: the big igloo.jpg (594x960, 107K)

Goddamn good taste

he's like the neil breen of gun boomers

Well, I’m a boomer and I’ll say it too. Although, I gotta say ARs are fun as fuck to hunt with. Bought mine back in the summer of ‘77, $290 out the door. Now, before you start getting all whiney about shit, I was making $3/hour at the time.

Anyhow, I digress. First thing I did was take the mag blocks out. Colt sold 2 20 round mags with each SP-1, but they were blocked to allow only 5 rounds to be loaded for hunting purposes. Page 3 of the owners manual told you how to remove the blocks. I used to go plinking jackrabbits all the time with 20 and 30 round mags. Catch them in the early mornings, they’ll congregate like crazy. If it’s a little foggy, they can’t figure out where the danger is and they’ll freeze in place. If you have a 30 round mag in, you can knock over 15 or 20 of the diseased bastards. But ya gotta do it semiauto. If you go rock and roll, you get a couple and the rest bolt. I found that out the first time I took my MAC10 out. Jackrabbits in SoCal used to be considered varmints, btw, so I wasn’t breaking any laws.

He’s talking about hunting with FA, not ARs. Buncha fucking tards.

>He's talking about hunting with FA
When he said...
>Theyre fun but would be wildly impractical for most animals.
>Theyre fun
>They
"They" apparently means "full auto".

All the ones I've met (where guns are the focus) have been pretty great and full on SHALL NOT. They are really knowledgeable about reloading and stuff also, they are the only ones I've been able to talk to about reloading and all that. They always get shocked at my blue PC bullets though, they think its crazy.

>hunting with FA
youtube.com/watch?v=A0CKq0xRu2k

Attached: 1527616485920.gif (500x282, 3.6M)

The lack of reading comprehension is on you.

Absolutely fucking metal and kick ass.

Splendid.

Attached: MAXIMUM FUN.jpg (474x473, 12K)

An AR10 with a scope is great for hunting
The 308 round will drop most deer and pigs

An Ar15/SBR/Pistol in 300 BLK is good too
I use my AR pistol to clean up groups of hogs when they start tearing up my property

Trust me man you don’t want a squaw

Agreed. I'm still wondering how the fuck the millennials got so bad and why zoomers didn't follow suit.

based boomer

/ourboomer/

>That carbine
M2 carbines are fun, but holy shit do they rise, up and to the right for some reason.
Shorter barrels would make them terrifying.
I want one.

this guy is a riot

holy shit he's fucking rad

Attached: 1506118639621.jpg (960x863, 96K)

jesus, i was wrong all along, there *are* some good ones :o

based and dare i say boompilled

>no cool wine aunt baby killer mod

Attached: 1558559144556.jpg (2000x3003, 3.12M)

I wonder how many people know how old anhiro is?

Attached: hiro.jpg (671x341, 48K)

Attached: 20190811_194829.jpg (610x640, 336K)

Attached: iwasthere.webm (1920x800, 254K)

You mean web gear? I gotta disagree with you there. I love MLICE and ALICE gear.

my Pop who has shot people and sold guns for criminals in St Louis says this

Re-read the part where he says
>Nobody needs an Assualt Rifle m16 or full auto for hunting"
Assault rifles (or assualt rifles) and M-16s are select fire. The implication being, whoever hunts with those would be using the FA function. Read the post again. Now, he may have just been making a halfassed attempt at posting a tired meme, in which case he fucked it all up. You should also be advised that meow is the middle word in homeowner.

Nobody on the right or left likes boomers
>the right hates boomers because they sold out america for cheap labor and ethnic food while selling out their own children
>the left hates boomers because muh white bourgeois owning everything
They're pretty much fucked when the US collapses unless they have a younger relative that actually gives a shit about them

Attached: the eternal boomer.jpg (600x332, 68K)

Iver Johnson made a shit load of M1 pistol-carbines a few decades ago. You can pick one up for $600+

Attached: enforcer.jpg (640x313, 32K)

Please tell me why I would want anything to do with anyone on this board, let alone fucking Jow Forums

Fucking based Florida man.

I just want to be able to wear a tucked in polo shirt, watch VHS tapes, and carry a Smith & Wesson sigma

how is this not more obvious? people are dumb

you had to type all of this to say, in a roundabout way, that he was referring to full auto fire, and not full auto weapons.
if you have to explain a sentence's meaning then the sentence's intent was not conveyed.

good job but anyone who can read english, the queen's or otherwise, will not read it as "hunting with full auto fire is impractical". get over it

That Minigun rig looks so fucking rad
like, Aliens lifter or mechsuit rad

Attached: jerry_miculek.jpg (1200x1800, 298K)

based boomer
his trigger finger is illegal, however.

How about Hickok45? Is he a based boomer?

Fucking Jerry can run a 1911 at cyclic

Not him, but that's how I read it, you fucking tard.
>"If people don't understand the sentence, it must have been the writer's fault!"
ignoring the fact that most people in this thread are genuinely fucking double digit IQ. Also,
He's a zoomer/millennial using faceapp, fucking dumbasses.

Attached: 1521520110830.png (961x1060, 255K)

>this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM

So far every tangent /boomer I've talked to is super cool and has some kind of interesting story to tell you at any given time, while everybody 30 and younger are timid and quiet faggots that think they're better than everybody.

I'd talk to the range boomer with 40 years on me over some zoomer any day

Attached: 1560510843159.png (590x590, 751K)

Because Millennials were the counter culture generation to the right-leaning Boomers, and the Zoomers were the counter culture of the left leaning Millennials.

Attached: 1565500010286.jpg (376x359, 23K)

I'm good friend with a boomer who was a door gunner in Vietnam. Thought all gun laws were infringement and lived buy it. That man is a walking felony. Hates biggers, spics, and japs with a passion. I go to his house and smoke a pipe with him whenever I get the chance. I miss you you glorious bastard.

This is some fucking wholesome doomsday posting.

Shadowrun is badass. Wish more people played it.

boomers don't create, they parasitize

Oh lawd, he boomin

>his trigger finger is illegal, however.
It is a machine gun according to current "interpretations". It's gotta go.

Attached: finger.jpg (1000x750, 44K)

No, he's not dipshit, it's the zoomers grandpa and he's just being a good sport about it.

won me over with the mk23

Hirocucky looks fucking good for 42 to be honest

Attached: file_2.png (1306x923, 1.25M)

Is this real? I love "grandpas being fucking badasses" movies, I want some cool grandmas too

Where do I apply to become this gentleman's grandchild? I'll pay any fee.

Fuck um’ all.

Attached: 3E16B474-ABB4-4D77-972D-11F60C034F3B.jpg (680x453, 34K)

if you haven't already watched gran torino it's likely right up your alley

>hates biggers
damn me too

I've seen it. Great film honestly.
>tfw Clint Eastwood will never be your badass grampa and pass on his sweet funs to you
>tfw he will never tell you Korean war stories before bed
Feels bad.

My dad.
>Taxation is theft
>All gun laws are infringements
>Tree_of_Liberty.wav

My dad taught me that boomers fucked up the country, lying to the government to pay less taxes is okay, and the man doesn't need to know what you've got.
Unrelated but I bought him a die cast 66 charger to match his actual 66 charger.

Patriot.
F.