Useless but amazing

Post useless but amazing guns.

Starting out with the shockwave. It's useless in the fact that shooting anything but birdshot out of it while actually aiming is asking for broken teeth but amazing due to entirely walking the line of legality by exploiting sever loopholes and being classed simply as "a firearm" by the ATF

Attached: iLeNOwN.jpg (4272x2848, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fM_sqSTg2v8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shockwave is very useful.

200 bucks and a stock and you have a new SBS in less than a month instead of a year on a Form 4.

Or if you wanna be all felon just forget the Stamp.

In stock form however it's fairly useless. I own one and love it but it's really just a fun range toy and hilarious to put in the hands of a new shooter and tell them to hip fire it with slugs.

You could also use it as a breaching shotgun.

>dangerous terrorist held up in room
>breach the door with one breach round chambered
>load 5 dragons breath in the tube
>unload after breach
>absolute scorched earth

How is the shockwave useless?

>asking for broken teeth
the dumpster defender seemed to use buckshot and did okay with it.

Dragon's breath doesn't actually do anything other than make a big scary looking fireball.

OP is too lazy to practice using it.

It'll set shit on fire especially inside of a building.

Easily flammable shit, sure. But it ain't gonna kill no terrorist unless you doused him or the room in gasoline first.

People are very flammable, especially at those temperatures. And having chunks of burning material embedded in yiur skin is pretty horrifically painful.

>Useless
>Dumpster Status: DEFENDED

>useless
I guess we know who isn't gonna make it when the asteroid hits and releases its eggs sacks that have been dormant for 10,000 years.

Attached: Hicks_looks_at_Eggs_with_his_shotgun.jpg (1599x866, 301K)

It’s called 20 gauge, my dude. Take the yellowpill, and suddenly the Shockwave is a totally practical home defense gun.

>People are very flammable
People are mostly water. They don't burn at all. you have to burn things around them, like clothes.

>especially at those temperatures
The problem is that the duration of the burning is too short to cause much harm. It's like moving your hand briefly through a flame. Most likely nothing will happen. Worst case you might get a burn, but you're not going to be "on fire". I don't know if you've ever done any welding or used a cutting torch or plasma cutter but those throw around bits of burning metal and slag every bit as hot as a dragon's breath shell does. They might burn you in a worst-case scenario, like some slag running down into your boot, but most of the time it just bounces right off you, perhaps leaving some minor burns.

>And having chunks of burning material embedded in yiur skin is pretty horrifically painful.
It would be horribly painful. But it wouldn't happen unless the muzzle was very close. Dragon's breath rounds contain fine shavings, not big pellets.

20g version makes more sense

It's the ultimate in dumpster defense.

>shooting anything but birdshot out of it while actually aiming is asking for broken teeth

You're either weak as fuck or you've never actually shot one before. I'm guessing both.

Larp logic inbound

I threw together a fictional loadout for the sake of argument.

Carbine gives lethal force out to 200 yards. Works for most situations.

380 sidearm (could be any sidearm) works for if you have to drag someone/something, use equipment, fire from inside a vehicle etc.

A shotgun like the shockwave rounds out some stuff this loadout needs. Now you can breach, crowd control, animal control, disable a vehicle, backup self defense in ranges under 25 yards.

No its not a primary offensive weapon, but i always roll with my shockwave in the trunk. It fills the gaps for something that only weighs a few pounds.

Attached: 20190805_090638-1079x1918.jpg (1079x1918, 441K)

Yeah if you're a manlet

Post video of your magnificent muscled body effortlessly shooting a 12g Shockwave.

>using the sights on a shockwave
>not slapping a laser on it an hipfiring like god intended
ishygddt

>Load with buck
>aim by instinct at someones junk
>hit center mass
>????
>profit

If you think you have to even significantly "muscled" to shoot a shockwave with buck/slugs I don't know what to tell you, but you're a manlet. I don't take videos of myself shooting one because it's not even slightly impressive and I'm not a faggot. Only new shooters and women would have trouble unless you're shooting magnums

>Dragon's breath doesn't actually do anything
That's what hellfire loads are for. The have #2 and 00 as well as the incendiary

>all this Shockwave hate
Put a fucking brace on it you absolute retards. How fucking stupid are you summer morons? SBA sells an adapter for it. Bam, tax free "not" SBS you can fire from the shoulder. Go back to school already.

Have you not seen at the very least, the old ass fps Russia vid. The clothes were on fire before the second round even hit and some clothing is much more flammable than other type. And don't ignore the visual aspect of it. Im not saying it's great, but it's not nothing

It's actually not useless if you practice with it. Still not optimal outside of your typical inside-a-house distances.

The brace is stupid. The extra 4 inches shorter isn't worth the weird angle the brace is at and it slaps your face pretty bad. The Mesa adapters are at a better angle if you really want to SBS it. I'm Canadian so we can have short barreled pump guns with full stocks and no hassle, but if I was an American I would just go for a regular 18" scattergat if I was going to use a stock.

Attached: 1551562295095.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

So prove it

I don't even disagree that people exaggerate the recoil, but rather than being a fag, you could have just posted any goddamn link for any video of someone shooting a shockwave

I'm not him, but 00 9 pellet is easy as fuck to shoot as long as you do the push-pull technique.

youtube.com/watch?v=fM_sqSTg2v8

There isn’t a single instance where the shockwave is better than a shotgun with a stock. If you hold the shockwave up to aim with it you’ll hold it out farther than a 18” shotgun with a stock so it is longer there and if you fire it from the hip you could do that just as well with a shotgun that has a stock and actually get a better hold on it because you can use your elbow to press the stock into your side. The only thing a shockwave can do well is fit in a backpack, but then just get a shotgun with a folding stock.

>Paying attention to the leaf
>Ever
Yeah ok faggot what ever you say

Yeah, never used a shockwave but have used a sawn off with 00, it wasn't comfortable but not dangerous either. Even had some female friends use it and it was fine.

>If you hold the shockwave up to aim with it you’ll hold it out farther than a 18” shotgun with a stock
Nope

>i always roll with my shockwave in the trunk.
Trunk Monkey.jewtube
Seriously, you nailed it user bro.

>all this to say that I made bad choices and bought a 380 instead of an actual combat handgun caliber and a meme pump gun

Test

I didn't mean to imply it was "nothing". I just meant that it's more bark than it is bite if you know what I mean. Its far more visually impressive than it is functional. Shooting the terrorist with 5 rounds of buck would do a fuck of a lot more damage than 5 rounds of dragon's breath.

one thing I don't get about shockwaves.

why the raptor grip? why not just take a normal, albeit longer than normal most likely, pistol grip and slap it on there with the same 60-ish degree angle the raptor grip sits at?
also why is the nylon strap on the pump so loose? if it was tighter it would actually have a use instead of just being there.

it's like they went out of their way to make it uncomfortable/less controllable for no reason. length is the only issue when it comes to legality on it so why not slap on a pistol grip, off set at 60 or so degrees, and an adjustable nylon strap on the pump that has clasps to make sure it doesn't self adjust during use?

>>using the sights on a shockwave
>he can't use sights on a shockwave
lmao nice bitch arms
I fire mine like a slampig, even with slugs. pretty tight groupings at 25 yards

I would not put it past Kyle to lie in his videos and put fuel on that dummy.

Swapped a cheap pistol for this and had a gunsmith take down and shape the stock. Wanted a Super Shotgun

Attached: 20190625_162314.jpg (3264x2448, 3.05M)

birdseed grips are more comfortable with recoil than straightish pistol grips

Didnt buy the 380, it was manufactured before i was born. Gift from my dad, its a Taurus sleazecore 58s.

Like i said i put this loadout together for a proof of concept.

Attached: 20190804_113534-1512x1256.jpg (1512x1256, 681K)

Speaking of "useless" shotguns, the 10 pound 3x scoped ksg thats my range toy slug gun

>shockwave is useless
tell that to Aaron Howard

>useless
OP confirmed for manlet that needs a stock for 12g

>why the raptor grip?
More comfortable than the legal alternatives.

>also why is the nylon strap on the pump so loose?
It's designed to accommodate people with bigger hands than you have. It also can't be adjustable because then it might come loose and some fucktard blows his hand off. Why not shorten it yourself if you find it too long?

>*E1M1 intensifying*
>concerned Imp face

>There isn’t a single instance where the shockwave is better than a shotgun with a stock

Surely storing it in a place where a stocked gun cannot fit is worth something.