What went wrong?

Attached: BD10542E-75FB-47E2-B35C-651EC7606700.jpg (1000x667, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMqKlr5rsJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Italians

>goddamn check that digits

Attached: 1379725417232.png (270x260, 135K)

Beretta

It's ugly.

Holy fucking numbers
Shitalians BTFO

Nothing really, it's just an intermediate rifle in a field swamped with intermediate rifles. It's like spitting out another 9mm striker fired pistol. Unless you're doing something like a near-match grade trigger or rotating bolt or something, you're really not doing anything different than anyone else and shouldn't be surprised if it doesn't spread like a wildfire.

Nothing. Pasta wanted a new rifle, their home boys got a contact. I wouldn't feel bad having it as a service weapon.

>trips of truth
youtube.com/watch?v=MMqKlr5rsJA

Ugly, weirdly large, and the lower has problems with certain AR mags.

mamma mia

>ANOTHER AR18 clone
Why do foreign countries keep adopting an American design if they don't want an American gun?

everything.
Now fuck off and don't buy them while I wait for a restock.

Fucking Captcha

Attached: wtf4chinz.jpg (967x728, 192K)

It’s piston system, and bolt carrier are not even close to an ar-18. It really is it’s own thing. I own one AMA.

They sold quite well after they went down to 850$.
Insane deal.
It's going to be one of those guns where we look back and wonder why they discontinued it.

Why all the bulk in front of the magazine? Is that for ergonomics or is there functional innards in there?

How thicc is it really?
Is there any gas inna face like an AR?
What does the recoil compare to?

Its where the .mil grenade launcher butts up against so I'm guess they wanted some extra strength in that area so it didn't sheer the polymer attachment point.

Considering that I heard Berreta was losing money whenever Academy Sports & Outdoors sold them for like $800, I doubt there's going to be a restock any time soon.

Recoil is actually really soft. The piston shoves the bolt carrier rather than smacks it. It’s not nearly as bulky to hold as it looks and is actually decently thin except for the side rails at the front. It’s also the lightest piston rifle on the market.

As far as gas goes it’s non existent unless you put a suppressor on it in which case it’s gassy. It’s because of the open left side ejection port.

Attached: DF7DFD01-D1BF-4E16-9928-EB4832E0952A.jpg (501x102, 14K)

I’ve got one, if you are a lefty like me they are pretty nice, it’s completely ambidextrous. It’s REALLY light. You have to use STANAGs, PMags don’t work, but if you get the official Beretta STANAGs I think they are actually steel instead of shitty bendy aluminum like the original 1960’s-1990’s style USA STANAGs, so they are actually reliable.

Big Bertha

Lancer, HK polymer, Gen 3 Pmags, and a few others also work.

The Beretta steel mags are the best stanags I’ve ever used. They’re even better than HK steel mags. absolutely Tank-like.

Literally perfection
Ar niggers just mad they’re not in the 22nd century
>Also it does work with pmags gen 2s work perfectly gen3 can work if you file down the over insertion tap

As someone who owns one, couple things
1. The 5.56 market was way too flooded when they released it and especially at the price point they originally had it at
2. It looks like a pregnant guppy and aesthetics matter more than most think in regards to firearm sales
3. Marketing wasn't great on it.
4. The sling attachment points are retarded.
5. Their original claim of being able to swap out barrel and other part to make it a .308 or 7.62x39 was bullshit and everyone knew it.
6. Practically zero after market support/ accessories.

I personally love mine and have had nothing but good experiences with it. That being said, I was gifted mine from someone who bought it for 800 at academy after the price dropped. If you know anybody with one, try it out and you may be surprised

This pretty much.

AR18 based systems are like assholes, everyone has one.

I’ve gotten the opportunity to handle and shoot one before; and honestly it’s a great rifle.

The sling attachment points could be better thought out.

This is my super ghetto solution. Works better than you think

Attached: 20190614_123040.jpg (3264x2448, 2.87M)

>What went wrong?
They still aren't making any proper AR clone. Hell, even small custom manufacturer had to pop up to make some, I want my national made ARs.

t. buttmad Italian

Attached: ADC rifle.jpg (2387x987, 805K)