Sup Jow Forums, I don't post here often

Sup Jow Forums, I don't post here often.
Long story short: while cleaning the house I found a Dreyse1907.
I'm pretty sure it's legit since it has the manufacturer's name on the left, and the serial number on the top.
How much do you think it's worth?

>Pic related, the only one so far.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-08-05 at 15.48.00.jpg (1280x719, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunpartscorp.com/forum/hand-guns/hand-guns/what-is-a-dreyse-1907-worth-mine-is-chrome-finish-w-the-182817
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Three

Like 400 or so. Maybe 5-700 if you sell it to some sucker.
>inb4 some faggot comes in like "b-but I paid 1000 for mine!"

Gunbroker is showing that they can be had for around $300 to $600 depending on condition

man I wish I found guns when I cleaned my house.

Fiddy

probably 750 at most if the condition was impeccable and was cleaned extremely well

Wrong.
OP I got bad news the value of the gun is probably closer to $150.
This model was never made in chrome I'm guessing some point in its life some idiot sanded off the original bluing and chromed it out.
I've seen this with German Lugers, old Browning Models,and Japanese Nambu pistols.
The value on older pistols like these are judged by bluing and condition based on blue book value.
I had what I thought was $500-$550 Browning model 1922 but it was chrome and didn't have the original grips but I didn't know that when I originally bought.
Got it valued it $125. I spent $350 on it hoping to sell it for a profit I got fucked over and ended up selling it for $100 cause it was basically worthless.
Now I know my shit buying old mil surp and older guns so I don't ever get scammed again.

I'm sorry, but did the M1922 quit functioning?

Because you were a tard to sell a functional M1922 because it's not collectable, especially since they are $400 pistols even in mint condition except for faggots who charge extra for waffenstamps.

Attached: BF38E487-48F5-41F3-B486-9410A32B6871.jpg (500x491, 88K)

>cleaning your grandfather's underwear drawer

Attached: 1376430157942.jpg (604x453, 43K)

>gunpartscorp.com/forum/hand-guns/hand-guns/what-is-a-dreyse-1907-worth-mine-is-chrome-finish-w-the-182817

This. How did you just find a gun while cleaning. Give it back to whomever you stole it from OP

nearly every type 94 nambu I see has little to no finish, I'm convinced that was a problem with the production and not GIs and fuds sanding them down

>The lower case 'a team'

>be normal person
>buy perfectly good gun
>find out it's "worthless"
>now you can shoot it as much as you like without hurting the value
>rejoice and shoot it

OR

>be massive faggot
>buy perfectly good gun
>find out it's "worthless"
>get mad
>sell it for even less than it's worth

Why? What made you choose to be so gay?

Maybe $300 or so.

It still fucking works, doesn't it? I swear collectors can be the biggest fucking spergs in the world.

Wouldn't surprise me, they weren't exactly excellent pistols (in either design nor manufacture).

I can't even tell if that's chrome or not.

The best we can hope is he didn't sell it to a retard and that someone around here bought a gun they'll enjoy for, let's be real, pocket money.

Is it chromed or blued OP.

Hard to tell from the pic.

>cleaning out the basement to a house I lived in for a few years
>previous owner had died and the basement was full of shit
>going through everything and it's mostly garbage
>find a couple .380 Beretta mags
>get a little excited
>comb through everything
>turn the whole basement inside out
>find one more mag in the air duct
>no gun anywhere though
I was sad.