If someone, theoretically speaking...

If someone, theoretically speaking, had to put down to small dogs (let's say chihuahua sized) that are behind a chain link fence; what's the most discreet and untraceable method of doing it? This is all theoretical of course. I just wuv smol bean doggos and would NEVER do anything to hurt them.

Attached: 20190903_193838.jpg (534x796, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccFs1CozQ5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

50bmg

*two small dogs

Go be a nigger on /b/
Jow Forumsanines are a Jow Forumsommandos best friend

>this is man's best friend

Attached: 20190903_195002.png (800x558, 1.03M)

woah .50bmg is way too small you need 20mm vulcan to take on an animal that size

youtube.com/watch?v=ccFs1CozQ5E
Use real gasoline because chihuahuas are worthless creatures with mass produced critical eyeballs that really pop when you pick one up by the neck and squeeze that neck once befault the store don't copy don't copy that floppy. The transgender thighs offer greatest hit probability. Post moar post-mortem bullet perforated squishy hearts. Post moar perforated artery horny pussies (trannies are ugly but when you penetrate the transsexual body armor with 5.56 nigger killer the wound which bleeds them to death is my book's most arousing reddit genital).

They piss blood in the shower and my Tarrant FPS' view retains when I fall with my retention strap AR. The dick doesn't pop when I shoot the scrotum with 75 grain the virgin el paso gilroy onions faggot face garlic ammunition. Stomp the scrotum after 5.56 impacts to splart the tangerine innards out hehe

Attached: faggots.jpg (718x404, 68K)

I said chihuahuas. Not the neighbor's SUV

Why it wear mask?

Did you just have a stroke?

Attached: IMG_0540.jpg (678x1000, 81K)

based makarov chain poster

Mexican's best friend, maybe.

Chocolate labored..... They love it, but it will didn't them up

Fucking phone.....
Chocolate laxatives.... It will fuck them up.
If you want it to be slow, feed them grapes every day.

Give them the good old rodenticide meat.

Destruction of someone elses property is illegal, and I'll not have participate in this thread.

Attached: 1541219204002.jpg (1536x1490, 296K)

It's a poor smith who blames his tools. Your phone wouldn't fuck with your posts if you weren't a phoneposting shitheel.

So no one know it dog

I don't want them to suffer. It would just be preferable if they ceased to exist.

air rifle purchased with cash.

Was thinking about this. Someone in my neighborhood was selling one made in Czechoslovakia for 50$ on craigslist. But discretion is important here and it's not a guarantee kill. Like I told , I don't want them to suffer.

Honestly some kind of poison is probably the best way to do it

I fart loudly while walking by to assert dominance

Attached: op is a fgt.jpg (550x733, 87K)

Call the ATF to shoot their dog, then shoot the ATF yourself.

hnnngg

we all know youre just gonna poison them like the asshole cuck faggot you are. typical scum coward of the earth bitch move.