How could you CCW while dressed like this?

How could you CCW while dressed like this?

Are there any alternative holsters? Asking for my nephew.

Attached: 08469750-1F4B-4B62-95A0-6BB3324D768C.jpg (600x560, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cISYzA36-ZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ccw
>not OCing a deagle in a leather shoulder holster
lame

>being within a 100 mile radius of a shitegle

Ankle holster with a subcompact would probably be the best bet.

wear a jacket like a real man?

Package tape on back over shoulder.

wear a blazer or a sports jacket and either carry a pocket gun or IWB depending on preference

checked

>Nakatomi Plaza Christmas Party RSVP sent

I wear a P365 Appendix like this every day. Vedder Light tuck holster and matching clip color to belt.

642 Airweight in a pocket holster

SW Shield, IWB paddle holster, 4:00. I do it every day.

380 micro in pocket holster

>how I imagine we'd compare these if we were speaking IRL
youtu.be/cISYzA36-ZY

Attached: 1567394571251m.jpg (1024x683, 87K)

oops dropped my gun! also where did all you fatties come from, normal people dont wear jackets all day to hide their tits
pickup a weel gun while your at it little tike
imagine being so poor you meme like this
/thread

Pistols: The modern gentleman's business card

>not wearing a blazer to augment business clothes
It's ok, you might lose your virginity someday.

I tuck in my shirt for work but don't wear a blazer (wear a labcoat most of the day instead), so I pocket carry an lcp II.

Pocket, ankle, or taint-taped

Tuckable hybrid iwb is made for that kind of getup. Highly recommend practicing your draw a lot as you'll have to be pulling on the shirt and that's another thing that can fuck up and get caught. Anyone who carries will know what the clips are unless you blouse your shirt over that area which just looks goofy so make sure it matches your belt. If you need to deep conceal do a pocket holster with a single stack subcompact.

wot?

You do realize white collar jobs exist and thin people also wear sport coats, right?

Attached: 1566306432855.gif (500x213, 1024K)

augment or compliment you fucking spergoid. I can, for certain, guarantee you never get laid or have a white color job in your entire life. Back to welding or whatever you monkeys do to supplement your welfare.

>checked

Attached: 1565739805384.jpg (640x480, 31K)

no shit dummy, but if he ccw's DAILY you expect him to wear the coat all fucking day, all times of the year, all hours of the day, unable to remove it?

well if you're so smart and have all the answers why did you even bother to post here?

/shrug

hahahaha stay mad wageslave. imagine being in such a shitty place that only a button up counts as professional enough

not even OP, just trying to shame you from ever giving advice again because you're stupid and are bound to hurt someone one day.

>imagine thinking people are actually this fragile

ok kiddo

Attached: 1559786859438.png (382x417, 325K)

Hey y’all, OP here

I’m trying to CCW a Glock 43X with this uniform. It’s a little too big to pocket carry. I have an OWB holster now that I wear with untucked shirts. Maybe I’ll just need to get a sweater or sports coat.

Attached: 41359B74-155C-4CB5-A6AC-F390B4AB52A3.jpg (2041x2070, 762K)

>buys compact pistol thats especially thin so you can tuck it tighter
>has it sticking out that far off body owb, occupying the same space as a 19 despite being worse in every way
are you a fucking pooptard or what

Well that’s the reason it looks retarded, I was trying that holster out. The holster I am using now is this with leather straps so it’s even tighter

Attached: BBC5B753-3362-4320-BC81-7A944B7B1783.jpg (960x1280, 557K)

I dress like that. Use a dark color shirt, preferably with a pattern. No one notices my AIWB gun even though it prints somewhat.

What gun is it?

Pocket carry an LCP II
I’ve struggled with this very question for a while - it’s the best option

ankle carry desert eagle

Attached: deagle anime.jpg (1000x766, 196K)

Crossbreed belly band.

Pocket 380

Any other way that you would concealed carry. Run a belt on underneath your outer garment. It’s not rocket science.

Get a Curve. Just about the only way to go.

Most people here look nothing like that, unfortunately. Calories in calories out doesn’t apply to manchildren.

Tuckable IWB with a micro 9.

>cubicle cuck reeeing for getting called out
heh

White collar sucks ass dude I did it for a year and quit. I would rather be outside working

>Oh my God, it has MOLLE webbing.

Wear a suit, blazer, or sports coat and carry on your belt like normal.

Pocket LCR

Attached: LCR.jpg (1500x1086, 158K)

I dress like this every day and pocket carry my glock 42.

Attached: glock1600.jpg (1260x709, 90K)

>pocket carry
>slacks/chinos
Either you need to fix your wardrobe, or everyone knows you carry.

a LCP in a belly band.

My g42 is shorter than my phone and thinner than my vape. Yes my pockets bulge but nobody knows what the fuck I have in them.

How do people conceal subcompacts on their ankles? My dress slacks print like mad.

I’m not a white collar drone so I just wear t shirts or untucked button ups when I’m not on a job site, long tank tops when the hot as fuck summer rolls a long

>vape
>bulging pockets
>"professional attire"

I own my business so I don't really care if my employees see my bulging pockets. I chain vape in my office too. Feels good faggot.

2075 RAMI

Not sure what your job entails but the best solution for me is to carry in my laptop bag. I can fit pretty much whatever in there. It might be a little slower to get to but it's almost always within arm's reach while I'm at work and I don't have to worry about printing.

I just have to make sure to take the gun out before I go to court.

>inb4 that's basically purse carry

best suggestion has no replies of course, you can get the J clips that don't show

There are IWB holsters that avoid printing, Crossbreed is what I use. I can tuck in a shirt with these holsters, and no one is the wiser.

RAGIE WAGIE

wearing a codpiece under my pants, with an LCR under my ball bag

Attached: (JPEG Image, 684 × 1028 pixels).jpg (684x1028, 151K)

underrated

Attached: gamgang.png (500x500, 411K)

Appendix carry with a kydex holster that has a low profile and tuckable, metal clip.

Anyway to CC a full sized 1911 in jeans and a tshirt? Or at the very least jeans and a light pull over jacket?

Attached: 20190904_233601.jpg (4032x3024, 3.4M)

literally just put the slide down your gig line. cover grip with shirt. never sit down anywhere.

Im a student and a pilot, that's a tall order brother man.

Can pilots carry? Isn't the FAA afraid you'll hijack the plane?

>he doesn't fly standing up
pathetic

Attached: jemhadar.jpg (363x479, 23K)

You can't carry on a public plane, but you can on a private or commercial if the company allows you. My school is an airfield and my state has campus carry, so I can CC carry in the plane and in class.

oh and pullover jacket is easy. get a shoulder rig. el paso saddlery makes nice ones. i've heard galco is good also.

you have got to be from oklahoma or kansas. fuckin jelly.

t. texasanon

1911 in a shoulder rig sounds hot. At that level of coll you dont even care about capacity.

Georgia ;)

Attached: EC1C0685-3EAB-4E8D-AF5B-7AD1F1B04B82.jpg (749x910, 94K)

based georgia with the pro-life laws

yeh, i want one myself. but when i carry it's already OC on the belt. and my climate is really too hot for jackets.

Attached: 1911casegrn.jpg (4000x2667, 980K)

Pocket carry

In general, CC options aren't generally built around people that dress well.

They just added AP to netflix and i just finished it. Stop proving all this is a simulation pls

Honestly, im just trying to find a way to carry where I can sit and not have the barrel on my man parts. I trust the dafeties but it's not somethinnyou want to play with. Honestly shoulder carry might be the way to go, dven if its hot. Alternatively, I could carry in my backpack (legally), but people would get the wrong idea if I left my bag open and a handgun falls out.

Attached: 98EABBFA1A57422AAF2DD9A7E7A17E18.jpg (447x559, 82K)

OH MY GOD IT EVEN HAS A WEDGE

Based Riddle Poster. Fly high my eagle bro.

>How could you CCW while dressed like this?
The same way everyone else who dresses like that CC's, they don't.

Alternatively stick it in your faggot man purse.

empty chamber y'all. it's the patrician way. pin, locking lugs, and chamber are designed to give a round only one way out. bullet can't ND if it isn't there.

>inb4 b-but you'll get killed that way someone could disarm you while you draw and rack
situational awareness. backpack is fine too if you get a nice stealthy holster for it. maybe inside a fanny pack or something so there's no possibility of it being noticed.

seecamp .32 pocket carry. Or something similarly sized. I don't see how you could carry anything bigger without printing

>t. noguns

little twerp like you sticks his neck out too far, he'll get it cut off understand

Some holster that sits deep inside the pants with an ulticlip attached to it.

Nigger, I live in GEORGIA. If some jiggerboo rolls up on me and I have to pull my 1911 out of a fanny pack without on in the chamber, I've just lost my dignity and my life.

Attached: 1485404473923.jpg (707x625, 294K)

you're employees must hate you. same with your customers

>"yeah the guy is a total faggot, but at least we rip him off"

i meant israeli carry if you're going to have it in your pants. do what you want if its in a backpack.

i don't even have my gun with me, campus doesn't allow carry. : (

OH MY GOD, IT EVEN HAS A WATER MARK

Attached: images (2).jpg (261x193, 6K)

I do p238 and pocket holster

pocket holster with either an ultra thin 9mm or a .38 snubnose

Attached: glock-43.jpg (1400x1400, 403K)

You could put some clips on that and even a claw and have a not so shit aiwb holster that would do what you want. Stop buying owb shit dumbass. Fuck. Youd be better off buying larger pocket having pants than more bad holsters.

Fucking retard yall poster.

Oh we understood what you meant. Dumbass.

>wear a jacket like a real man
>t. Likes hurting other people

Attached: 530-90_55c49f51611e3.jpg (530x530, 119K)

Fucking cagie lmao rage harder

>appendix carry
Free castration with the purchase of a holster!

Alrighty, haven't looked to see if anyone posted anything similar but I'll tell you my carry for tucked dress shirts at work. First off, subcompact single stack (i.e. Glock 42 or 43, SW Shield, etc) is all you're gonna get away with in a semi-nonpermissive environment (there being heavy repercussions for being caught but not life threatening ones). You need to carry AIWB too. Anything else will print horribly if you need to bend over.

I carry a S&W Shield 9m. I do so AIWB in a PHLSTER skeleton with a DarkstarGear Darkwing and a Discreet Carry behind the belt clip. I also velcro'd a shallow foam wedge to holster near the muzzle to aid pushing the grip into my hip but that may not be necessary for you. (I have an oversized pelvis and it makes me print grips like you wouldn't believe.)

As long as I don't try to limbo or reach above my head, thus untucking my shirt, it's a totally invisible setup. I live in a sub-tropical climate which further constrains me and I work with some bleeding heart liberals, comes with my trade, and would rather not be fired over their political beliefs. Which is why I have to be excessive with my concealment.

Hope that helps your cousin. That discreet carry clip will tear up your pants hem if you're not careful with it but it's rock solid and has an unbeatable low profile. The ulticlip also works great but is a bit bulkier and harder to draw around.

I've appendix carried a G19 or a G43 while wearing roughly what OP pictured.

Q-Series holster, a good belt, and not being fat will keep everything tucked away nice and neat.

If anyone asks (they won't) about the clip and the slight bulge, tell them it's your colostomy bag, and you'd appreciate not talking about it.

>tfw aspiring lawfag
>how to juggle carry and being in court is a serious concern
Might just bolt a little handgun safe to the inside of the glovebox and leave it in the car

aliengear cloak tuck 3.5 is what i use. it works for everyday carry and works if you want to tuck in your shirt