Canada general

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread: Staying on topic edition

Attached: 1547506293289m.jpg (681x1024, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsinteractives.cbc.ca/elections/poll-tracker/canada/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you ask me it's simple, take all your offtopic politcal faggotry to another board or post guns

Attached: 1555628396399.jpg (2048x1536, 853K)

anyone here have a boomstick?

Attached: Norinco-JW-2000-1.png (1020x1200, 550K)

Thinking about buying a fnp through irg or chadtech because I like fnh guns and have never seen on up here

Tbh these are super fun and I'm tempted

Post guns little guy

Attached: IMG_20190830_105742.jpg (1005x2048, 361K)

If I'm an Albertan, and I get an ATT to transport an R from the shop to my home, do I still automatically have an ATT to take it to my range? Or have the laws officially changed yet? Do I have to reapply for an ATT? Sorry for the retarded question.

Attached: M1 Garand 3094.jpg (795x940, 288K)

Yes you'll get another pal with standard and transportation conditions attached
That with your registration cert you also get in the mail is all you need bud
C71 only removes auto ATTs for ports of entry, gun shows and smiths. But that hasn't come into force yet so no big deal
Even of it does all you need to do is call and get a statt which is emailed to you within minutes

Thanks!

>d) During the past five (5) years, have you threatened or attempted suicide, or have you suffered from or been diagnosed or treated by a medical practitioner for: depression; alcohol, drug or substance abuse; behavioral problems; or emotional problems?

Attached: pepe rpg.png (539x612, 175K)

No

>yes to all
>tick no

Attached: Devilish_51fb98_6238404.jpg (396x482, 54K)

Thoughts on rimfires that aren't 22LR?
>22 short
>22 wmr
>17 hmr
>17 wsm

rofkek

yes. i would like it if larger calibers and cartridges were available

larger calibres for rimfire i mean

an m60 replica chambered in 17wsm
imagine that
also miniature DShK

Attached: BSS6952-Web-1.jpg (1024x683, 86K)

But why, rimfire really doesn’t offer anything centerfires don’t do better

>CMR-30 shares PMR-30 pistol mags
>no pseudo-PDW with 25 rounds
Fug
The GSG-16 has an option for a 50 round drum because it's .22LR. Rimfires are cheap and have fewer anti-fun laws to deal with.

they are cheaper and have no magazine restrictions. i just want to mag dump big cartridges lol

>large calibre rimfire
>big boolet, no mag cap
What’s not to like?

A 10mm Auto pistol carbine would be fun as fuck.

Large caliber rimfire, if you found it, would not be cheap

Really like that hi point 9mm carbine...

it is cheaper to produce rimfire than centrefire. i agree it would be expensive due to rarity and economy of scale but if there were an actual scaled up production plant it would be cheaper i think

irrelevant meme calibers

but they are so big and boxy and plasticky.

17 hmr is pretty handy

I'm sure it is, but the prevalence of 22 makes all other rimfires irrelevant. unless you're autistic and like impractical shit like stockpiling 50 different cartridges.

proven combat record though lolol

I want one to doomguy larp, but not buying anymore guns this year. Saving up for a spring purchase in the $1500-2000 range. Maybe a VZ58/CZ858 or antique webley or god forbid, a BRN10 if they ever arrive

I hear they're coming soon. Was browsing HiPoints normiegram and saw one with the goofy 19" barrel, still want though for ~$400 for a decent PCC that won't break the bank

best places to shoot in/around Vancouver?

>trudeau is going to win
>this hobby is not going to survive the next 4 years

Attached: 1558662943223.jpg (727x868, 237K)

dang it user now you gone and dun it! i rolled my eyes so hard i tore my optic nerves! im blind damn you!

>finally get into bitcoin
>it nosedives
>finally get my car prepped
>track in my town shuts down
>just getting into guns now
You guys are FINISHED

.44 Henry

Attached: IMG_8989.jpg (500x281, 42K)

hubba hubba.
where do you get that stuff?

Inawoods outside of Van.

If you go to Langdale on the ferry and then go north east a bit and turn off left before the gate for the Port Mellon mill there is a great outdoor area that is used as a range by a lot of people.

No need to even bring targets as it is strewn with so much trash you can just shoot cans bottles or old washing machines all day.

here's hoping your license application is denied

Google images.

I wish I fucking had a box of that stuff and an old lever gat or cartridge conversion revolver to fire them out of.

Attached: IMG_8978.jpg (186x275, 51K)

So lads, I am currently taking a machinist course. Should I join the reserves as a Weapons Tech?

I am not too worried about the physical demands of basic training as I am in pretty good shape, I just have an issue with joining the Forces and having to adhere to the nonsense of acting like I don't despise the current federal government and personally holding deep seated Secessionist sentiments.

Should I just go and work in the private sector instead?

If you dislike the government and hate having to deal with retarded bullshit, don’t join the military. Use it as a backup in case you absolutely cannot find anything private sector
Trust me, the most value you’ll get out of the military is the “training” and being a wep tech really means fuckall for all of that stuff.

If you have the slightest inkling of hating the government, don't do it.
Even if you are a die-hard Canadian patriot you'll get disillusioned very fast, especially in the reserves.

Air force past your QL3 has almost no military bullshit unless you end up on an army base. Call most of my superiors by name, can't remember the last time I saluted or got told to do a push up. I feel like a civvie who wears green to work.

>mfw checking my credit card statement every day to see if the horse cops have charged me just to see some activity

Attached: 1564872021156.jpg (625x552, 69K)

This
Well yeah, that’s the airforce. That’s where the chill people are, because all of your shit matters more than being pissed for the sake of having a leaf

based responsible licensed fun owner

Attached: 1531228406826.jpg (680x625, 71K)

>Should I join the reserves as a Weapons Tech?
You mean the trade that opens up once every decade? Good luck buddy.

What if I am already rather disillusioned?

niggers tongue my anus

>believing easily manipulated polls
when did half of cangen become actually brain dead?

Attached: 5467254745754725478.png (1440x1557, 738K)

22 bb all day every day

Will I have a problem if I answer no but the real answer is yes?

ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS

>not strongly considering the truth behind an objective aggregate of polls that are a mixed bag of liberal and conservative bias
newsinteractives.cbc.ca/elections/poll-tracker/canada/

are you going to admit you're too stupid to understand data or something?

Shut the fuck up and post guns you retarded faggot

>The GSG-16 has an option for a 50 round drum
It’s 110 glorious rounds user. I just hope it’s not sold out by the time my license is approved

Probably only if they actually call your references and your references are fags. Or if you actually have been legit form 1'd before(held against your will), they probably can see that. When I did mine they didn't even call my references but I just got my PAL, they deffo will call if it's your RPAL.
Of course, however, you should never lie on government forms because that is probably illegal.

1962 870 Wingmaster i inherited from my dad, granddad originally got it brand new. what is it worth? also, post guns

Attached: IMG_20190904_181645210_HDR.jpg (1836x3264, 1.25M)

How long has it been? It took 17 days for the horses to take my goodboi points

i got my rpal but they never called my references

>so dumb he can't grasp that polls are easily manipulated
are you actually retarded? or do you think hillary clinton actually won?

Attached: 130.jpg (600x522, 40K)

maybe like $400 or $500 depending on if its choked or not

noice. probably varies by CFO or something, been awhile since I was looking up application stuff. I would almost hate an RPAL because fuck the R part.

>laughs in trump

US =/= Canada

Can't wait for that to wash over your head in october when you realize how fucking stupid you are and how obvious it is.

how are cz shadow like for small hands? I wear size medium nitrile gloves

Attached: q2am4i9smgs11.jpg (4912x2760, 1.31M)

polls can still be easily manipulated you brain dead nigger ape. trudeau is 100% going to lose, can't wait to see you have a break down about it.

Attached: mmOZbDB.png (283x261, 58K)

yes the rules regarding restricted are ghey but at least i can own/shoot handguns and ar15's

an aggregate of polls cancels out this supposed manipulation you brainlet. every single poll being compiled isn't being manipulated. they literally throw in polls that have a known heavy conservative bias. you're so stupid it's impressive. kill yourself with what ever guns you may or may not own please.

w-well at least i don't have to register my chinkshit or Tavor!

hey thats cool, but why not do both? you should join the dark side. restricteds are fun!

Taking my VZ out for the first time this Sunday with a buddy who hasn't shot before.

not choked. always thought they were worth alot if they were old production

i wouldn't say alot but a little more than a new production ones.you could probably get $500-600 for a good condition cylinder bore old 870 in good condition.

Never buy from norinco, nothing but problems.

Attached: IMG_20190904_185921_977.jpg (720x1280, 85K)

>thinking they aren't all biased and manipulated
why are you even here you nogunz brainlet? all you've done is fearmonger and cry about your low IQ beliefs. can't wait until undercover leftist shills like you kill themselves when trudeau loses.

Norincos are fine. Norinco double barrels however are not, don't buy them.

What do you guys use for ear protection?

whats wrong with the double barrels?

ribbed silicone plugs

I have Howard Leight Impact Pros and I like them a lot.
+ Comfortable
+ Mics have good gain and give you superhuman hearing
+ They aren't kidding with 30dB NRR they really block noise well
- chonky

i like noise cancelling earmuffs. the ones that amplify surrounding noise and speech except when its loud. you can get a pretty good deal on the vortex ones on occasion. i paid 60 for mine. just wait for them to go on sale.

Walker Razors, they're decent, usually double up with some disposable plugs and turn the volume to max

Beats studio noise canceling headphones.

Electronic hearing protection does not use noise canceling. That would mean the shitty built-in speakers powered by AA batteries would have to produce a sound wave as loud as a gun blast. The noise reduction is entirely passive.
The electronic components are there only to transmit the quiet noises so you can have a conversation and stuff.

Is there such a thing as cheap FMJ 6.5x55 swede user?

Work foam plugs and 20 year old condor muffs

For me it's leaving all my body pillow covers in my gun closet so they smell like hoppes and burnt powder

Laserlite plugs ganked from work, cheap folding muffs on top of those if I'm shooting real fuckin NATO

Shouldn't post the serial number bro...Otherwise that's a beauty.

Obligatory 870 post.

Attached: IMG_6253.jpg (890x814, 161K)

uwu

Attached: 5953e2ed62901e052f922469e43e7fe0.png (1116x86, 5K)

FUCK I HATE WAITING FOR GUNS

Attached: 1545924653700.png (960x960, 275K)

they're known for being pieces of shit that aren't very well put together. their pumps however are good and i've heard the norinco 1887 isn't too bad.

Opting to buy an AG42b but is the swede ammo is more expensive than .308 it seems?

HURRY UP CFO. SIGN THE PERMISSION SLIP.

Attached: 931D8390-6072-49BD-9B55-281695E703F0.jpg (1242x529, 95K)

yeah thats what i meant. thanks for clarifying

>Shouldn't post the serial number bro
what's the worst that could happen? unironically

What you get?