How does Jow Forums feel about those guys with $3000 AR-15 setups?

How does Jow Forums feel about those guys with $3000 AR-15 setups?

Attached: xzncBFBl.jpg (640x350, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a1X5eJPNZYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are pathetic.

Attached: chad fudd.png (2048x832, 683K)

I have a +$3000 set up. It’s comfy.

Post pic

I don’t. Negative and positive emotions are vices for the soul. Calmly realize that while the decisions these people make are flawed, it’s just the way they are and concentrate on bettering yourself and voiding your mind of irrational passion since irrationality goes against the nature of the Whole.

Why don’t you just ask “is anyone else a poorfag?”

A good sub MOA AR is $2000. A good sub MOA AK is $2000.

A good sub MOA bolt rifle is like $700-800 (American standard Tikka, Remington, etc..)

I have a $1200 (tuned trigger) Sako L579 Heavy barrel in 243 Win. The glass of my choice is a Meopta Meostar R2 1-6×24 ret. 4C, another $1200 at my place here in Finland.
I use Ase-Utra SL5i suppressor with my rifle in hunting situations always
>suppressors are totally legal here in Finland
>i don't want to use Peltor Tactical mufflers etc innawoods

This bolt rig is a one hole shooter with stock Lapua ammo up to 200 meters.
It costs $3500 here in Finland.
>low light spotter/hunter for whitetail
>one hole shooter up to 200 meters
>with stock Lapua ammo

>A good sub MOA AK is $2000
Is this a fancy way of saying SIG 551 ?

Lmao I saw a 800 dollar parts build ar shoot sub moa

Nah, just get a genuine RK-62 or talk to Rifle Dynamics.

See it again doing the same.

Why do that when you can just build a far better ar15 for half the price

I've seen it doing it multiple times, retard

Try doing that now

Did it yesterday

Don't be mad because you're poor. Strive to do better. If you weren't poor, this thread wouldn't exist.

T. Doesnt own a .270

I generally hate ARs and tactical gear in general except for Vietnam era builds and 80s or earlier gear because all of the tactical shit is boring. Always fun to talk about my collection to the Molon Labe crowd and then have them freak out when the most high speed guns I own are AKs.

Its fucking stupid, changing triggers and adding nonsense asides from sights on a weapon, will really not help the shooter compensate for their deficiencies. Same goes for gear, all this tactical shit is so dumb..when you can get equal if not best gear buying stuff that isnt "military grade" or "tactical" when I was down range I had the pleasure to work and be trained by some group bros, the one dude was literally wearing hot topic Jean's and chucks..His reasoning was that hot topic Jean's are super stretchy , comfy , durable and where just a really good fit, while the chucks where good for mobility. His plate carrier was very basic and literally had only what he needed. I was just a dumb grunt so I couldnt switch my UCP for Jean's but I get it. Now I'm a firm believer that less is more and more is less because it makes you slow. When you exit a vehicle, jump out of a plane, or repel down a mountain; shit gets stuck, gear gets heavy and you'll get tired REAL fucking fast. Which then makes you think that perhaps adding that attachment to your AR or extra punch to your vest was kinda unnecessary and ultimately is doing nothing but slowing you the fuck down.

>far better ar15 for half the price
>half the price
A $1000 stock AR-15 from a distinguished builder is probably not that bad. However it's probably not a consistent sub MOA rifle yet though.

He's in Finland you mongoloid.

Attached: 20190906_133637.png (2048x832, 688K)

>You're poor

You're not rich, your parents just don't make you pay rent and you have nothing else to spend your Burger King paycheck on.

So a 2000 dollar for him is 500 dollars here lmao

Im 29 and run my own business working almost 24/7 at times. Not everyone is in your situation of being a burger cuck wagie

Because 270 sucks. 7 mag much better

There's less of an AR/AK price difference there too. We get fucked on AKs in the states thanks to Obama's import laws, and we're also the homeland of the AR-15, AR fucking Mecca, so of course the AR is the best option here.

Cringe

Sure you do little guy. I notice you don't deny being a basement dweller. Is this business selling gold in MMOs?

>wagie

Mommy's Special Boy NEET confirmed.

Attached: 1567712904585.jpg (248x309, 9K)

I really wonder if it is really so.
>rk assault rifle series, sako, tikka, lapua, nammo...

Lmao we still have cheaper AKs

>hates better terminal and external ballistics
>hates better projectile selection

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

what are some good submoa ARs?

He just said an RK is 2 grand, and there is no ar15 manufacturer there.

You are a retard. You can get sub moa by using a WOA barrel in a PSA rifle.

That's how currency differences work, yes, but proportionately an AR is LESS expensive here. You have to be 18 to post here.

Not near my safe, so you’ll have to settle with a description.

LWRC M6A2 w/TA31F-G

Bought both about a decade ago for a total of $3600. Yes, there are cheaper options. No, I don’t care. I made enough money and wanted what I wanted. The rifle shoots great and it’s been nothing but reliable.

Attached: 1554943851669.gif (750x750, 726K)

>ar is LESS expensive here
2000 dollars in Finland is 2100 usd. I can get a sub moa AR for 600 usd.

For all intensive purposes a PSA with mil spec furniture and a hollowsun is perfectly fine for your average prepper. Now if you’re someone whom uses a rifle in the line of duty you probably want something more robust. Six of one a half dollar of another otherwise.

Retard post. PSA + holosun is more than enough for anything besides lmg use.

All custom. Get a "Gucci" made AR platform then spend about the same on a distinguished gunsmith fees. $2000 to $3000 as a result.

This guy hunts semi nocturnal deers and bucks in low light up to maybe 50 to 100 meters with his exclusive bolt rifle.

You can do the same with your AR. Parts fees and gunsmith fees are on hold. $2000 is indeed a realistic price to pay for a gun which will deliver regardless of the conditions around you.

Another retard post

I’m not a retard my build is just as good cause I know I won’t be taking 300m shots, using it in harsh conditions or training with it on a weekly basis.

I'm saying PSA with holosun is more than qualified for "duty" use

Second this. I took my holosun over to a friend’s house who’s a stickler for premium to compare with his aimpoint t-2 and the only complaint he had was the tint on the glass. I’ve nearly a thousand rounds on one with a 12 gauge and no loss of zero or reliability, unless you get a faulty unit anything that would kill the optic will either kill you or the gun

Why so?
>are you a poorfag?

If you spend upwards of 1k on a milspec AR-15 sans the optic & light set-up, score yourself a wannabe point. Seriously, a quality rifle is 750 max. Going above that and you're just handing extra money to marketeers who know how to play the mildly affluent into a disgustingly pathetic and materialistic mindset.

If you genuinely just have that much money to burn, shit that's actually useful like ammo, mags, and spare lowers/lpks would be an infinitely better investment than a Gucci branded milspec lower.

In most cases it is. If you’re a swat officer and you may need to take 75 plus yard headshots I’d probably want something with a little better accuracy than milspec. Could still be done with a PSA build that’s free floated with a good barrel.

>intensive purposes
>hollowsun
>prepper
>six of one a half dollar of another

It's obvious shitposting, you retard.

>p-poorfag
You overspent if you got anything more than a bcm

I don't.

Okay, you are (in my mind) referring to corporations.

You are ignoring the local gunsmiths (craftsmen) who can make it all the different for you.
These craftsmen just need to be paid for their services.
OK?

Half shitposting half truth

>a swat officer... may need to take 75 plus yard headshots (with an AR15)

op is poor

And can't hit my target???
How much of a retard are you???
You're telling me I can't spend money to hire gunsmiths to make my rifle better????

Fuck you.

Must we put you in the virgin spot?

>imply bcm arent sub moa guns

MODS!

I’m not saying you will. But consider something like the north Hollywood shootout, but the suspects have hard body armor. A hostage situation at a huge building like a Walmart. Etc. There are situations where precision is important in law enforcement, and a 3 inch deviation in point of impact could be the difference between a good shoot and bad shoot.

no you can't bitch.

And for the record I’m being completely autistic. Mil spec just as good will get the job done 99.9% of the time. However if I were using a rifle in the line of duty I would want something sub moa for that off chance I have to take a retarded shot to save someone’s life.

Sub MOA is a whole another World.
Been there done that. Won't go back.

Mad because you're not in the land of cheap ARs?

There are several rifles that are sub moa with black hills out of the box. The SR-15, LMT, Radian, being a few of them.

youtu.be/a1X5eJPNZYM

Watch that and imagine if that dude had a hostage. That’s a pretty good distance to be taking a headshot.

Never meet me in anger, baby.

Ooohhh you're so tough lmao

Mmm, not him but quite a lot of the dedicated snipers in LE reload for their designated rifle.

Lapua brass and Scenar match bullets are a mainstay in reloading for rifle rounds.
And also a source for some of those brands you mentioned.

God damn, how can you keep btfo-ing the same man so many times?

When cops start to get rekt, they will just get the Barrett or R2C4 out

Attached: 1566691104648.png (617x590, 429K)

>No even in the military / cop
It's even less forgivable if they are, the world doesn't need BOOTs

Attached: m2xw0x6kquk31.jpg (783x643, 72K)

>Paying someone else to build your AR
Is there a toxoplasmosis-esque connection to large bank accounts?

Not to large bank accounts. The disease seems to be elsewhere:

based and stoic-pilled

imagine caring about what someone else's gun is

>How does Jow Forums feel about those guys with $3000 AR-15 setups?
I couldn't care less. You can't buy accuracy, and I outshoot many people with my garbage tier firearms. 3+ decades of practice goes a lot further than $3k.

I don't have strong feelings towards them one way or the other. Why should I?

This. You waste way too much time whining about other peoples guns and shtf setups. Obviously YOU are the one with a problem OP. People that want to spend $3000 putting together an AR dont bother me at all. And people that buy a $500 AR - more power to them also. Youre the guy at the urinal who is constantly looking at other guys dicks, and judging them

Another fucking bubba again.

I bought a good gun, Colt 6920 from early 90's. Today it has a 22" Lothar Walher barrel, ALG trigger group and about 40 steel GI mags.
Open sights with an option to assemble the original 80's Aimpoint red dot (I have three of those).

Easily a $2100 rifle by parts cost, add $500 gunsmith costs on top of that.

It's not that much if you have a good job. It's not a great performance jump either. Overall, I don't care. Having a bunch of shit rods seems dumber to me than a few nice guns you actually shoot a lot.

I think people live their lives outside of my own and I can't, nor do I want to, control their own lives.
The less time you worry about others, more time you have for yourself.

Absolutely true.
Buy a good gun.
Pay your professional gunsmith to make it a Really good gun.

This keeps coming up.
Money means nothing, all money can buy is toy's.
Money can't buy anything but toy's.
Bouncing cars, whores, and food.
Its like a carnival, with lots of rides and merchants selling junk.
Oh my balloon is bigger and cotton candy a better color then your balloon and cotton candy.
35 thousand years of natural selection gone, family cities gone, and endless space and a chance of exploring it gone as well.
Over what tickets to win prizes and toy's.
Money has no value, only price.

Attached: 1561163291934.jpg (750x582, 50K)

The irony is that poorfags with PSAs and Holosuns are in a much better position if they train with their friends as what they have is far more scalable. A lot easier to get guys to spend 700 on guns, gear and ammo, then 10k+.

I have a $3k AR and NFA crap and tacticool gear for the WROL SHTF TEOTWAKI BIG IGLOO RAHOWA. Also have an M16A1 build, AKs, old cheap c&r milsurp, and weird random stuff I bought for the hell of it. Guns are fun. I need some black powder in my life next I think.

They're hyper based.

Attached: 1563020126698.jpg (500x500, 108K)

>those guys with 800+ lumen lights on their ARs
>range finders
>holo sights + magnifiers
>fancy free float rails that cost in the hundreds
>trigger, stock, forend that all costs 100+ dollars each

>just to shoot at paper/metal targets

I will never get that. There's a dude who goes to my outdoor range. He has an AR, and in his words, in total costed him 45 hundred to build. He doesn't hunt with it, or anything like that, doesn't mean target practice at night. That's fucking crazy. My range's longest target in 500 yards. His gun is more accurate than mine, but mine is a Frankenstein monster build that cost me a little over 650 dollars. PSA upper, used Rock River Arms lower, cheap magpul forend, generic kinda shitty stock that was already on the used lower (don't even know the brand, will probably get rid of it since it's uncomfy and has shit adjustablity). cheapo VFG, cheapo bipod, and a used bushnell 1x-4x sight. And by his is more accurate, I mean it's like slightly easier to hit in the 3 inch bulleyes zone my my 500 yard target. Easily hit 3/5 of your shots with his AR on it, where as mine you can get about 2/5 with good penitence. This is using his sight since mine is too low power to accurately hit the target. nearly 4 thousand extra dollars, to have a decent improvement.

for that much, the gun better aim for me and never miss. plus generate it's own ammo supply from the void.

Try doing it tomorrow esse

I don't care.

>$2000 is indeed a realistic price to pay for a gun which will deliver regardless of the conditions around you.
Nigger I guarantee you could using a fucking $450 Ruger AR556 and it would "deliver" every time.

Seems like roundabout 2.5-3 weeks ago there was a big influx of people countermeming against anything "boogaloo," useful gear, or "prepping" related. Relative newfage here (lurked off and on for a few years) so I so I wouldn't know if these are old trends reemerging, but it's definitely been noticeable. Is it just due to summer being over and the COD kiddies being back in school?

You paid someone $500 to build an AR for you?