What would happen if someone rmounted one of these in a truck and drove into a large crowd on the street and fired into...

what would happen if someone rmounted one of these in a truck and drove into a large crowd on the street and fired into the crowd.

Attached: m134-minigun-lucie-malecot (1).jpg (900x599, 75K)

People would get shot. Not sure what you're expecting here.

What do you think would happen, genius?

democrats would whine about ar15s

I like this one best so far

I was wondering what the police and military response would be

A dozen people would get fired for at any point having ''lost'' the thing out of some depot.

Attached: 3893ba7c5fa5a01a7b3ef1cb128b1ef9.jpg (1280x963, 195K)

The police would come in and shoot back. The military would do nothing because of posse comitatus.

It would be extremely painful

but they have a gatling gun alot of cops would probably cower and run.

Wouldnt the need approval from Congress under the posse comitatus act to be able to act in such a scenario?

What about the NG?

Swat would just ram the truck and/or snipe the exposed gunner from a distance

No need, Mossad. More false flags aren't going to work. The goyim know.

what if its a remotely operated turret or have a turret sheild.

Attached: Das-ist-Deutschlands-Panzer-Zukunft-1200x800-935fa6d7ad440e49.jpg (1200x800, 252K)

>what would happen
something cool

Drop a blanket on it from a drone, then install and detonate 200 kg of explosives carried by several dudes.

I thought summer was over.

One of my fantasies is doing that to a lgbt parade.

>What about the NG?
It would take hours, if not days, for the governor to call up an NG unit.

Based, except it would be better on mudshits.

It's on wheels, guys.

probably be stopped by police who would demand the firearm be unloaded during transport and secured in a safe direction long before you would have arrived at any such location.

Hope your using vpn, otherwise expect an imminent knock at door.

It would get drone striked.

Posting to have my post seen on the news. Topkek.

Glowing in the dark

fuck off back to Jow Forums

No one cares about mudshits but white libtards (/lgbt/ demographic). Doing it to a gay pride parade would have have pretty much everyone up in arms, because LGBT is essentially the mentally ill outliers from every racial/ethnic demographic. especially stormfags who still believe in their gay white "brothers". I love this board because of people like us. Too bad there's reddit trannies and anime cucks who want to make it into another off-topic safe space, and operatorchan has maybe 5 people there.

Attached: 1551855919942.webm (720x408, 1006K)

your a big guy

Attached: 1566250860387s.jpg (125x107, 2K)

Fly a crop duster drone filled with DMSO/Lofentanil over it. Lofentanil is more potent than nerve agents, and causes unconsciousness and respiratory failure, and DMSO allows it to be absorbed rapidly and directly into the bloodstream. They would waste their Narcan supply on a few people, and only a very few would be mechanically ventilated in time, resulting in a high death factor.

Attached: fentanyldrone.jpg (1280x720, 150K)