/Niggercore/

Can we get a nigger weapons thread?
Why do they always hold their guns sideways?
Why do they never wear body armor?
What can we take away from your average nigger?

Attached: nigger gun.jpg (700x1041, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WL2txMU50CI
youtube.com/watch?v=PO4eS_2bWJk
youtu.be/5hQLrbfxeiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8pOwNzmauI4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQG1bHugZRA
youtu.be/9ZdJYv_gU8s
youtube.com/user/CharlieBo313/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=M5O6JwY0GJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=0NUX4tW5pps
youtube.com/watch?v=_0qBwOtZm4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=biLxvTMtcz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=WL2txMU50CI

Weak shit. Lets rap about lighting up a crowd in a club.

youtube.com/watch?v=PO4eS_2bWJk

Attached: negrogun.jpg (800x533, 29K)

>at range
>black couple next to me shooting. Don't care.
>they open their range bag for something
>ridiculously strong weed odor hits me from 5 feet away
And they wonder why they seem to get screwed over by cops. Durr bag o guns permeated with weed stink seems like a first class ticket to a vehicle search.

I think the gun sideways thing is reserved for social media "clouttin" in modern times and was popularized in media. I spoke to a hood black in the past and he called it fancy style but demonstrated me a "combat stance". It was a bladed stance with a teacup grip. Incredible.

I was watching a hood documentary and when they were flashing their guns I saw a fucking Bushmaster Arm Pistol and you better believe I was jealous.

>What can we take away from your average nigger?
Never relax but if you see one at the range stand by because you might be amused.

They even fire RPGs sideways

Attached: nigga-rpg.jpg (484x361, 31K)

You seem to be talking about hoodcore

>they open their range bag for something
>ridiculously strong weed odor hits me from 5 feet away
Based and dindu nuffin

>because they think it looks cool even if it makes their already piss poor accuracy worse
>either because they can’t afford/find it or they feel they don’t need it, the average gang banger would do much better to focus as much as they can on mobility anyways
>never let your guard down because you never know what crazy retarded shit they’ll try to pull
The ghetto is an interesting place.

Its cool man.

Attached: monrovia3.jpg (375x499, 35K)

no, im talking about niggercore

meanie racist >:(((

The average IQ in subsahran Africa is less than 70. Think about that for a moment. The US military will not admit anyone with an IQ of less than 83.

So when you wonder why dindus seem to do anything but nuffin, and wonder why they do it, now you know:The majority of Dindus are a hair's breath from being legally retarded.

Attached: din do nufin.jpg (917x4143, 644K)

>Black kid at the indoor range and his 12ga shotgun with slugs
>Fires 5 rounds as fast as he can pump it
>See out of my peripheral vision a 5'8" Redguard at an obtuse angle bending his entire neck to aim down the danger stick
>The paper targets flutters from the shockwave
>To his dismay there are ZERO holes
>To my dismay there are ZERO holes
>Immediately notice multiple signs of industrial termites on the side walls of the indoor range
>He pauses and asks me, "Dey say I caint be shootn no buckshottz in here so I gotta buy deez"
>"Yeah Buckshots are usually off limits on indoor ranges
>Produces a box of r*mington slugs he purchased at the counter
>"It say slug on it. Are deez blankz?"
>Explain to him what slugs are
>"oh, shit, oh ok. Will you hol' dis and take a viddyo? It for instagram"
>I do and stand behind him as he clumsily attempts to dump his tube of 5+1
>Actually lands one on the bottom left corner of the paper target, off silhouette but still on paper at 5 yards

Some time later there was a nig couple attempting to disassemble a AR-7 that "wuz jammd" on the ground barrel pointing everywhere with a live one in the fucking chamber so I stopped going there.

Answers;
1. Yes
2. No fathers to teach them proper gun handling. They just copy each other based on what they think looks cool
3. They use stolen guns user. Usually a mix of small caliber shitty pistols.
4. Freedom is about it. They really don't have much to take and seldom are their guns legally possessed in the first place.

based and stendo pilled.

Attached: 1522867958678.png (754x396, 327K)

at least he is showing good trigger discipline. that's better than half the retards that own guns presently

> what can we take away from your average nigger
Their vital signs

What an awful thread

fUlLy SeMi AuToMaTiC aRmY gUn WiTh A hIgH cApAcItY AsSaUlT cLiP REEEEEE

I started an exact same thread at Jow Forums and the nigger jannies banned me. Fuck jannies

Nigger hate thread guys?

Attached: b8354cd38ed9932164b60206c6403beb347cc848160c072206d454a3f586168c.gif (500x286, 358K)

>nigga always watch yo ass
>nigga don't be peepin into other niggaz business
>nigga always stay strapped
>nigga don't trust pigs, them niggas is snakes
>if a nigga you don't know is being nice, he finna rob you or he wants something, back the fuck out
>nigga keep yo head down, don't snitch, and keep yo doors locked, you be aight

Advice from my roommate in the hood. Wasn't the best situation, but I ended up getting through it fine because of these.
When you're in the niggers element, they're a crafty, adaptable, and surprisingly sensible people.

Aaaaaand here we go with a redditfag trying to act edgy to get this thread shoa'd

>To my dismay there are ZERO holes
>Immediately notice multiple signs of industrial termites on the side walls of the indoor range

Fucking kek

>be african
>be in a war
>assault a building and clear the rooftop with rag team of men
>start taking fire on the roof
>"those are our friends!"
>knowing return fire toward friendly forces
>call commander on shit phone to ask him about his day and if'd they'd stop shooting please

youtu.be/5hQLrbfxeiQ

Attached: negroid.png (1291x781, 1.27M)

>be african private
>no idea what is going on
>the Commander and his assistant are arguing in the middle of the street during a firefight
>nobody knows what to do
>Commander gets shot

Attached: lol.png (1300x781, 1.29M)

Show me one gun invented by a Nigger!

Attached: kjjpsdp.png (562x563, 423K)

>Jow Forums is a bastion of antiracism and tolerance
Fuck off newfag

>be african private
>watch my fren go to his death

Attached: fren.png (1291x727, 1.47M)

I'm pretty sure shitting on niggers for being niggers isn't what plebbit does

Attached: 15673529365720.png (604x454, 184K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8pOwNzmauI4
a better (and more honest) thread theme

At least he has TD

The nigger or black-"man" as they are sometimes referred to turn their gun sideways as a ritual believing that by holding it that way there shots will become more deadly.

>HEY GOD NO
>HE TURNED IT SIDEWAYS, KILLSHOT! THATS A KILL SHOT!

not only that but technically illegally using cannabis and owning guns is illegal.

and under federal law - all cannabis use is illegal. even in states where it's legal.

chimps are actually more intelligent

Attached: 1539087125702.webm (362x640, 1.6M)

what's the point?
take that shit to Jow Forums
this is a guns board, not racial shit and politics.

In reality, nogs hold their gun sideways (mostly just to look cool) to keep the empty cartridges inside the car as they performed drivebys. Some resident "smart" nog figured out they were getting caught up by OPFOR (cops) because their shells were being left at the scene with their prints all over 'em, and so they did their best to keep them in the car.

Attached: Milk the Game.jpg (744x575, 40K)

Stanley?

Xxxtentacion will guide their bullets

does this count?

Attached: 1564354009629.jpg (640x632, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQG1bHugZRA
the thumbnail should tell you everything you need to know

Attached: 1524080047257.jpg (720x663, 176K)

Y'all niggas have shit rap taste, all this old school shit ain't been relavent since Bush been in office.

Have some real shit.
youtu.be/9ZdJYv_gU8s

Attached: IMG_6353.jpg (768x511, 66K)

Shut the fuck up zoomer

Stop talking like a nigger

Fuck you nigger

Gun sideways was for drive bus, so the brass collects in the floorboard

Hollywood didn't depict it because Hollywood doesn't know shit about guns

+5 style points

Spray and pray may work with full auto. They have full auto AKs in Africa, American hood nigras dont.

So your saying niggers can’t hit shit because they are trying to shoot left handed ?

Attached: myniggas.jpg (400x279, 33K)

Haha, thx user

Attached: Mossad.jpg (711x948, 68K)

How hard is it to convert semi only ak to full giggle ak

This is by far the most rational explanation I have seen for why one might want to hold the gun sideways. Why dont dumbass niggers just use a revolver if they worry about empty cartridges? 6 shooter aint good cuz their aim sucks

If I’m not mistaken AKs are actually a pain in the ass. You can do an M4 while eating breakfast in Minecraft.

my white ass lives in Kansas where it's legal to gift a gun to someone without any type of permit. such is life in the zone.

You're the one who was talking like a nigger, nigger.

Common misconception. Holding the gun sideways allows you to quickly angle the muzzle downwards, so that you can keep the gun trained on a cashier who ducks behind the counter when you rob him. You could do this while holding the gun properly, but you have a greater range of motion holding it sideways.

i mean, yeah 100% this. a lot of "gangsters" i met have been really nice people in a bad place with a bad lifestyle. and no place to go. it's a damn shame.

Super soaker

Thats rational but why is this nog holding it sideways in the middle of a shootout in Monrovia?

Attached: monrovia2.jpg (407x511, 44K)

Repeat after me.
'We live in a free country'

fuck off
im black and I don't hold guns like this
also rule 3

Attached: rule 3.png (451x285, 14K)

Even African child soldiers hold it sideways

Attached: sideways.jpg (999x523, 68K)

'cause the others taught him to hold it that way

but that's how you're supposed to shoot AKs while prone

What?

They hold it sideways because, completely deprived of proper use and instruction, they hold it in an intuitively comfortable position. Consider how the initial form of CAR holds a pistol at a 45° angle. I think guns should be designed to be used that way if proper form can meet ergonomics.

Fuck off Uncle Tom. You are a disgrace to your race.

>africa
Wacky shit happens over there dude. Logic gave up on that continent centuries ago

What's it actually like to drive through a ghetto? Sydney is pretty safe so I haven't really been exposed to much crime besides crackheads intimidating people at train stations

Logic never existed on that continent. The cradle of civilization was in Mesopotamia. Africa has always been a cesspool.
But remember, it’s the white mans fault.. or something

check out charliebo313 on youtube. hours and hours of video of him driving thru the worst hoods IN America

Makes your trigger finger really itchy

Imagine if dogs lost all their dignity, half their intelligence and prioritized littering and lounging around attacking each other

youtube.com/user/CharlieBo313/videos

Niggers hang out at the ghetto gas station . see this youtube.com/watch?v=M5O6JwY0GJ8

Wow.... just fucking wow. Rule 3... Really?

Hey guys, I think we found the only faggot who give a flying fuck about rule 3.

Bitch do you know where you are?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 23.25.30.png (833x407, 359K)

someone pissed in the kiddie pool again.

not enough dakka

kek

somebody needs to make a violence has escalated edit

nigger spotted

yep

Attached: gran_t.png (500x205, 165K)

post more hoodrat and/or african warzone shit Jow Forums

Attached: 1520012484767s.jpg (109x125, 2K)

Attached: monrovia22.jpg (670x335, 32K)

wasn't this in a documentary?

>Weak shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=0NUX4tW5pps

>charliebo313
based

See Florida gangsta niggers showing off their guns youtube.com/watch?v=_0qBwOtZm4Q

Jow Forums will like this music video youtube.com/watch?v=biLxvTMtcz0

this is some ignorant shit

Attached: 635948869653392329-G1JT5520.jpg (801x597, 111K)

That's fucking hilarious, Imagine being a fucking commander and not having the common sense to take cover when you know your under fucking fire.

How come niggers don't know how to use sights? They always just ignore them. I notice that they can't hit anything consistently unless maybe at point-blank range.