Family Funz

I've been tasked with outfitting a small family unit with small arms on a budget.

I'm looking for affordable and reliable suggestions. At a minimum, I need 6 carbine/rifles, 4 pistols and 4 shotguns.

What does Jow Forums recommend?

Attached: when-patriots-pose-for-family-christmas-pics-everybody-wins-38526193.png (500x690, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCFe5bJzSbI5Kf3ua44AKvMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm getting Chris Watts and Adam Lanza vibes from this image. Getting some good vibes? Because I'm not the man who knocks, the man who stands by and lets his society be literally, or the boy man not man who watches his baby's eyes grow and become black holes as it's fucked in the ass and enjoys it.

I don't chill out with a bit of weed, I look at the baby's cartoon star on it's fucking forehead and wonder what organic DNA could have caused it to grow on the skin affected area, and let my rage take over. Only the victim's family will be able to hear the tape, and I'll be finished. Cunny Crunch is a dangerous game, because eternal childlove you anime loving faggots have, will only cease when you're in a car wreck with the dead child. Fat Romeo and Skinny Underaged cunt Juliet. I'm no sexual deviant, but dead kids is funny, especially when you factor in the small bones.

Attached: AdamLanzaGodFamilyGuns.jpg (500x690, 194K)

Fuck off leftist shill

Based schizo poster

4 maverick 88’s
4 police trade in glocks 9mm
4 ar’s in different lengths - all 556
1 psa ar 10 with 3-9 scope
1 ruger pc carbine

Look at that trigger dicipline

Why does that look fake as shit

How do you get a second last digit to be a 10?

It's weird how rarely you see schizos post here.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for other men.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to ravage her every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

6 M91/30s

>No hobbit smoking a pipe
Sorry bud, I'm gonna have to knock 2 points off, but you're still getting a respectable 8/10.

6 PSA or BCA midlength gas system carbines, from kits, 16" or 18" barrel depending on availability, handguard type does not matter at all - $300-$360 each before tax and shipping

4 Taurus G2C 9mm pistols - $175-$200 each

4 Maverick 88 shotguns - $160-$220 each depending on model and where you get them, 12ga or 20ga depending on size and age of family members, but get all the shotguns in the same gauge

Done. If you do anything other than basically this you're either a retard or doing something weird because you're in love with the idea of an entire family carrying nickel plated single action revolvers or some shit.

Other things to note: You don't need that many shotguns. You could really just get one shotgun and it would cover every base from the somewhat realistic SHTF bird hunting to the fantasy tactical breach scenarios. Unless this family has more than 6 people in it, in which case you should just buy more carbines instead.

If they asked you to do this and you had to ask Jow Forums for advice on it, nobody involved knows enough about guns for anything other than what I listed above to be worthwhile. If this wasn't the case I'd say they should also get 2 bolt actions in .300 Win Mag.

Consider body armor. There might be a general up for it now.

You also need magazines and a way to carry them. Get 10 magazines for each carbine, the 2 magazines that come with each pistol are enough. They don't have to carry 10 loaded magazines, but you want to have some spares. Inexpensive surplus magazine bandoliers would be fine for this.

They need basic first aid training and equipment, but that's a whole other ballgame.
youtube.com/channel/UCFe5bJzSbI5Kf3ua44AKvMA
I usually refer people to this youtube channel - it's sort of campy, but the information is straightforward and good.

They don't need optics, but LPVOs from Burris or Vortex or similar could be a good addition if they decide to spend a lot more. The carbine prices above include cheap irons.

ftfy

Attached: 1543965610098.jpg (960x960, 143K)

Waiter I didn't order this stale ass pasta

>Ravages her every night
Have sex virgin.

This is what I was looking for to evaluate my plans.

6 to 8 eight adults.

I have so far

2 AR10 .308
4 AR15 5.56
4 Sig sp2022 9mm
2 Mossy 500 security models

2000 .308
10000 5.56
2000 9mm
750 12ga 00buck

My take way is I need more mags and consider soft body armor.

The goal is to defend a family homestead situated in a rural county. We are right where the urban mongrels will attempt to bug out to.

I appreciate your synopsis.

You also need far more ammunition than just that.

What would be considered "enough"?

I mean, you could say the same about a mom raising her son. You could also just as easily realise that there is more to living life than being a sex object, and that *you* cucked your parents the same way. It's literally a nothing burger because every single person alive has done it, and most will have it done to them too.

As much as I love guns and support 2A, pictures like this always make me cringe.

Attached: 1565602378526.jpg (728x899, 84K)

>enough
impossible
3k for each adult would be decent

what the hell is the wife holding

Hi point for carbines and pistols. Mossberg shotguns, and tikka.

Looks like a sbs with a long ass suppressor

3 AR-15s
3 10/22s
4 Maverick 88s
4 Hi-Points

If your goal is to defend a homestead you’re going to need a lot more than rifles pistols and shotguns. You’re going to be looking at optics, nods, radios, security cameras, motion sensors, food, water, emergency supplies that FAR exceed your budget for some basic small arms. You’d be better off having a couple of Gucci rifles with some decent low light gear, Glock 19 for everyone, a single shotgun, a single bolt action 308 and a 22 for hunting on your property.

Spend the rest on other things.

Consider that not everyone is going to be pulling security detail at the same time. You will have shifts and rotations. There will be people with other important tasks like cooking and hunting for food that don’t require them to be armed to the teeth with a semi auto rifle at all times. Therefore everyone gets a handgun for self defense and whomever is on security detail shares a purpose built rifle.

>The goal is to defend a family homestead situated in a rural county. We are right where the urban mongrels will attempt to bug out to.
Depending on how far you are from the nearest city, your biggest threat may be the suburbanites. They’re more likely to have the means to travel, and they’re more likely to know how to travel. EBT Americans are more likely to stay in the hood and burn shit for the first week or so. If you live more than a half tank of gas out of the city, you won’t see them at all.

The Winnebago crowd are going to be who first shows up on your doorstep. They may even be somewhat organized into mutual assistance groups. They’re already traveling, you want to keep them moving on through. If you have enough land, maybe make a discreet offer to somebody who has a valuable skillset.

Your biggest issue is fortifying what you have. That’s a topic for a whole other thread, though.

Start with 1K rounds per gun. Then add enough to fill all of the magazines. How many mags? Figure a basic load is 6 per longarm, 4 per pistol. Double that number, you want to have a second basic load ready to grab. For shotguns consider a basic load to be 24 rounds, plus what’s in the tube.

So, 1 k rounds/gun, plus 2 basic loads in mags is your threshold minimum for ammo. Get into reloading. Have bulk consumables on hand to load 5K cases. Start saving and sorting brass now.

They may be cringy, but people who do stuff like this have their hearts in the right place. They aren't nearly as cringe as Hogg and Goblina trying to be intimidating.

Bddbdbdjwvwvwwuquw568181

Attached: 1567880082495.jpg (684x751, 63K)