Minnesota thread

Calling all Minnesota autists, freshly created Minnesota discord server for the discussion of all things Minnesota, meetups, funz, boys, and Jow Forums stuff in general.

discord.gg/JaXRWWm

Attached: IMG_1983.gif (598x663, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dnr.state.mn.us/state_forests/forest.html?id=sft00033#cmp00041
youtube.com/watch?v=IRhZL3QLtEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, would love to see more MN boys, too bad I can't meet any of you. Thanks Marine Corps

Go AWOL and come innawoods

You have a good point

Are things good or bad up there, 2A wise? You're one of the bluest states in the Midwest.

Anyone else get to the Ahlman's Shooter's Roundup this year?

Any recommendations on training classes?

It's pretty cool, only thing that's really stupid is the permit to purchase. But that's just a 2 week wait for a piece of paper

What said, the permit to purchase is kind of gay but otherwise everything else is fine

Besides the permit to purchase, we also for some reason can only have SBS's and Transferable MG's that are considered C&R.
Even though we have no other restrictions regarding NFA stuff which sucks.
(For example we can't have a short-barreled 870, but can have a Street Sweeper with a cut-down barrel since it's technically a DD which are okay here.)

>Minnesota Jow Forums
Nah, miss me with that shit

Attached: mnk.jpg (525x236, 26K)

Saint Paul here, received over

Attached: 1559752003106m.jpg (1024x744, 157K)

I already hate your server icon

>joining a fed honeypot
no

I don't like guns and can't stand gun enthusiasts. Are there any outdoor ranges that don't require joining a wanker club? I just want to shoot my flintlock.

MN is a shit state and you all should be ashamed of promoting cuckery on Jow Forums

>MN is a shit state
not all of the state is the twin cities and duluth retard

All of the metro area is fucked, Duluth is poor as shit, and who gives a fuck about the rest of the state.

>and who gives a fuck about the miles of innawoods opportunities
kys faggot

It ain't gonna matter once the DFL turn it into California 2 electric boogaloo.

cliffs?

where to go shooting in south mn?

how south are you? target shooting is legal in state forests, if you're close to the border there's the bill's gun shop in hudson

To whoever built that makeshift target stand at chengwatana about 2 or 3 months ago. I'm sorry I broke it. A 12 gauge magnum slug I shot hit it.

Join fag

Never heard of this before, that's pretty retarded

Look, until you're ready to personally remove every last Somali invader and every J** F******** enabler, then you're just not serious about Minnesota being anything other than a mongrelized Somali-Scandinavian hellhole.

>personally remove every last Somali invader and every J** F******** enabler
How

Mankato, Marshall, Redwood all suck horse cock. Come down Missouri way, leave the snow behind.

How? With guns you dumbass.... wtf you mean how? Quietly and carefully... How? fucking idiot.

Bump
Come join the server lads. Lots of funs and no somolians allowed.

I'm from the whi- nicer parts of Minneapolis and tend not to care about local politics. What have the Democrats done to fuck up the rest of the city? Aside from electing Omar, I don't really know that much about their policies.

Burnsville checking in, shit is bad but there's a raising Cane's and two indoor ranges within walking distance of each other

Attached: (Sweats in John K.).gif (228x170, 1.86M)

didn't make it despite living 5mins away

read about the minneapolis 2025 plan

Pine city, just be ready to hoof it in there

I'm reading the official document
>Despite a low and declining crime rate, many metro residents perceive Downtown as unsafe.
Oh god
>Lets solve this by raising the population density.
I think that just means more Somalis.
>More public transportation and greener infrastructure
No complains here
> Lets help the homeless so they don't scare the investors away by standing there. Lets also force all of the perma-bums into shelters.
Ah, yes nothing scares rich whites more than people asking for spare change.

Attached: ENOUGH.jpg (623x350, 16K)

Hastings- copy

you know you can say jew and faggot here right?

t. faggot supreme

Maplewood reporting
Only place I know to shoot is innawoods by the cabin up north
About 20 miles south of bemidji so 4 hour drive every weekend isn't exactly ideal.
And I dont want to join a fud gunclub

Attached: received_366646864286061.png (835x635, 516K)

Oakdale gunclub is not bad and is not a private range player. Fudds are there but so are intelligent enthusiasts who mind their own fucking business.

oakdale requires nra membership and it's infested with boomers

Nothing stranger than a ranger

SOME users have been b& in the past for very innocent use of the word Jew, Zionist, Freemason, etc.

Any nigger and cuck-free regions to raise a redpilled family?

Attached: 1534646287639.jpg (500x664, 177K)

No, the world is becoming a smaller and smaller place for your kind.

Nice try, but I know enclaves are out there.

Attached: pdlhlblcekby-1.jpg (2017x1416, 372K)

>Enclave (n)
>A portion of territory within or surrounded by a larger territory whose inhabitants are culturally or ethnically distinct.
>A place or group that is different in character from those surrounding

Rest my case, Trupster.

I'm not a member, not an NRA member, and I shoot there when I please. The only thing they've ever asked me for is my range fee. Boomers infest all ranges, you just have to deal with it, ignore them and mind your business.

Give me Michigan discord

Attached: crystal-falls_by_mark-harris.jpg (800x600, 235K)

And the saturday night special ban

For those planning to move to mn here is the 2016 presidential election vote map by county. Choose wisely.

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-215308.png (720x1280, 118K)

Itasca county...but not for much longer.

pour one out for my felon boys blackpowder ranger and arctic fox

Where’s my V-town boys?

Why? Are the Lutherans dumping Somalis in it?

More and more niggerball players from out of state come for icc and stick around because so much of the housing in grand rapids at least has gone income restricted

washington county reporting in. up north, right on the croix. pretty nice up here to be honest.

grew up in minnesota and went to college there like a decade ago but it really has changed quite a bit whenever i come back home. when i was there the only thing more incompetent than the dfl was the mngop. they just can't seem to win softball elections. i was pleasantly surprised to see they did somehow get suppressors in under dayton however.

wow, someone else in maplewood, that's rare

lel imagine thinking a state with some of the best education, health, literacy, %white people and wealth in the nation is shit

chengwatana state forest

Most of MN is gtg. Most rural areas of any states are also gtg

So, here's my take on this. Yes, it will mean a denser 'potential' for housing, but it also means Minneapolis not spreading any further than it already has. The 2025 plan simply allows zoning for larger capacity housing. Quite frankly, the alternative seems worse to me, which is what's been going on, namely the school system sending Somali children to every other suburb, and suburbia expanding infinitely.

yeah but we're a billion miles away from any good outdoor ranges

Thank you, Sir

Green isle

One reporting in. You know which one

North shore..... hippies and hipsters..... baby blue..... color me surprised

A lot of it is the farmers who have been supported by dfl subsidies their whole life and don’t know any better

Why are 5.45 rpks impossible to find?

Attached: EAD4BF3F-D89D-4D2C-90E8-A7A8FDACB64D.jpg (1500x1000, 796K)

And union steel workers... but seriously, go to grand Marais this weekend and watch the mushroom pickers stumble around before the first frost sets in.

Oh they’re down in my woods out here in the waconia area too. Rainbow flags and hello kitty shit galore.

I know the type. Lol

Anoka Hennepin fag here.

The few lots from Coon Rapids and Anoka need to tone down your autism levels. You know who you are. I can see you a mile away.

Attached: 20190910_070404.jpg (2560x1440, 1.25M)

Iron Range is still pretty Jow Forums friendly, almost everyone around here owns guns and carries aswell.

>arctic fox
I remember that namefag
he got all v&?

Sitting here enjoying our $300 billion GDP with my AR in Burnsville. Feel bad for you chucklefucks outside the loop.

As someone who might be moving to Minnesota in the near future, is there any wierd shit I have to worry about if I already own a (hand)gun?

Nope, should be good for now. Hurry up though. We need more /k people here

Who are these guys?

the twin cities and duluth are the parts of minnesota where representatives trying to get gun control passed come from

>Dorer Memorial Hardwood State Forest
dnr.state.mn.us/state_forests/forest.html?id=sft00033#cmp00041
it's got a rifle range built, haven't seen it in person though

youtube.com/watch?v=IRhZL3QLtEQ

Wow what a bunch of bullshit.

No, you will only have problems if you own some non curio and relic nfa items. Move to northern mn though if you want endless access to state forests and target shooting. Anything north of duluth should do. I have noticed here on Jow Forums that southern mn is over represented. Its a whole other world down there.

Different user here. If I had to stay in MN, I would love to move around Park Rapids or just south of it. Menahga seems like a solid choice. The only issue would be work. Im a bike fag who prefers man powered two wheels over other forns of transportation, so work would have to be within 15 miles.

>southern mn is over represented
I blame St Paul and Minneapolis.

True senpai

SE MN represent

Attached: 0205190954~2_compress88.jpg (2327x1309, 2.9M)

Nope. Carry laws are pretty good here.
"No guns" signs on private businesses hold no weight of law.
No duty to inform police.
Those are my two favorite things about carrying here.

You aren't wrong. I grew up in the southern Metro, but spent much of my summers up near Duluth when I was growing up. Very different places.

I'm genuinely considering moving out of Hennepin to a light blue county just to try and flip it. That being said, our GOP is the equivalent of a pile of dead fish, and they have themselves to blame for losing losing local elections.

Former Stillwater here, can I join?

Go ponies

Never been to Minnesota. It sounds like a comfy place desu, I have a good friend who is from there. However, I have heard you have a Somali infestation, which is unfortunate.

they're just in the cities
cedar st is allah central

The fact that this state could be top comfy and based if not for the liberal minority magnet that is the Tw*n C*ties has caused me no end of depression.

Attached: le56.jpg (1518x909, 592K)

Every metro area in every state is like that. I grew up on the range and could count on one hand every nigger id seen before i was 20