AR thread /arg/

/arg/
AR thread
Primary and Secondary edition

Old

Attached: 20180111_101022_HDR-1.jpg (3832x1305, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23mknmBdW9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why not stick a comp on a 17
Because you end up with a longer package than if you stick a comp on a Glock 45 MOS or a Glock 19 MOS

Don't get me wrong a Gen 5 17 MOS with a comp would be pretty neat, but it is all a balancing act.

>We need to heal
No, Ash just needs to buy AR shit and go shooting.

Attached: DSC04129.jpg (4200x2800, 2.98M)

Where did you come from where did you go, where did you come from bald homo.

Attached: 1563918194749.png (3120x1560, 2.36M)

>No, Ash just needs to buy AR shit and go shooting.
Wugster please. Be my good guy Wugster who helps out anons with questions, not the Wugster of anger and vengeance. Be the bigger guy, for you.

>the importance is reduced
The irons you have on your shitty glock are absolutely useless as they are. You are literally making the “seatbelts aren’t important because you’re not supposed to crash” argument.
Are one of your 9 concussions also a traffic collision? I would certainly believe it.

Mos is a terrible way to mount an rmr

what AR would you buy from gunbroker if you had a budget of $1500

>what AR would you buy from gunbroker
I wouldn't buy a fucking thing from gunbroker to begin with.

Fuddlore

He has never helped a single person out in any imaginable way. I know you’re literally just baiting to get him to continue giving shit advice, but it stopped being funny a long time ago.

>He has never helped a single person out in any imaginable way
Be quiet salty user, the WGWS redemption arc starts now.

If it’s for shtf, I couldn’t care less about the size. At that point it’s basically a g34 in length, and the 34 is cool but he longer Sight radius is irrelevant once you put a dot on top.

And now you're literally making the "car crashes are just as likely as RMR's failing" argument, which is clearly not true.

Why do you have to buy from gunbroker?

2400 rounds and no issues so far.

>I couldn't care less about the size
Eh. It matters. Plus 19 with comp is 34 in length, but 34 without comp shoots different than 19
And yeah sight radius doesn't matter for the most part.

Attached: DSC04079.jpg (3403x2339, 3.35M)

whats with the gunbroker hate? i thought Jow Forums liked them

>No, Ash just needs to buy AR shit
No my AR is finished

Attached: IMG_20190905_151922~3.jpg (4032x2276, 2.77M)

Not hating on gunbroker, but if you have $1500 to spend on an AR, and even if you only have $500 to spend on an AR, there is no reason to artificially or unnecessarily restrict your buying options.

Attached: DSC03738.jpg (3947x2075, 3.81M)

Retarded tranny fuckers, the both of you

Attached: 7FC18A4E-28C6-47DE-A5C5-CE550F625220.jpg (1000x467, 101K)

Gunbroker is a shit hole where fudds listed over priced trash for years on end and pawn shops list over priced trash by the thousands. There is literally no buyer protection either and I believe they've had multiple security breaches. The only time I would consider buying a used firearm without inspecting it myself is through an online retailer that has a record of not sending shit out or will at least make good if they do.

It's okay to be mad user. It's not okay to be a faggot in this thread though. You'll need to see yourself out.

nah

me wanty but I'm a broke nigger... How close to this setup can I get with like 750 bucks.

Taking out the BCG and fucking my new LWRC tonight.

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-140437_Messages.jpg (719x960, 443K)

Just shut up, you're shitting up the board.
And I'm sayin' this as not having been involved in this thread before this.

>Primary and Secondary edition

Attached: 3268-2.jpg (2048x1280, 747K)

We wanted a primary and a secondary not a number 1 and a number 2 on the floor

Lol literally what. I'm new here and even I know gunbroker is utter shit.

Everything costs more than new and zero butter protection.

Aero PDQ lower $125
Aero upper receiver $60
Toolcraft BCG $65
BCM MCMR 10" mlok rail $185
Faxon Gunner 14.5" barrel $135
MBT trigger $90
CMMG LPK sans FCG $35
A2 grip $2 at gun show
BCM stock and buffer tube assembly $110

Just needs irons or an optic.

Attached: DSC03708.jpg (3641x2300, 2.97M)

Do LWRCI UCIW have the same coyote color as lmt/b5 sopmod stocks? Im doing a build and need something similar in color to kac sr25 pistolgrip

Attached: 2FDE1927-0B93-4F1F-B82B-52FC0464F4A5.jpg (600x600, 67K)

That would make your rifle gay. Take out the BCG and fuck yourself, instead.

I could def pull that off over the next month or two... seriously considering it thanks bro.

he is so fucking bald. I bet his LMT Blew up in his ugly face and burnt all his hair off.

why is it so hard to find a kac qdc 556?

Attached: 2C759011-50B5-48CF-8351-176439F2241C.jpg (3990x1803, 3.67M)

>We need to heal
What happened?

cringe
cringe

You wanna recheck your comment about back up irons in a discussion on malfunction clearing?

radical firearms AR with cvlife optic and accessories.

Why is the warcomp considered to be so bad? Most reviewers say it’s good shit, But random people on 4ch say it’s awful. I don’t know who to believe

what barrel length fampai?

Attached: EoTech16.5.jpg (3264x2448, 1.47M)

sup with you chicks?

Attached: New sel M4.jpg (4128x2322, 3.69M)

Still waiting on you to pick a place to meet you stupid nigger faggot. I'm gonna fuck your wife after I run a metaphorical train on you.

Post AR

Ok Tough Guy you sound so scary.
You want to know what would really scare me?
Post your AR in a AR thread.

Epic meme bro!

Got some solid shooting in on Sunday. The Colt is fun. Glock upgrades are solid. The new mag release is great but the lighter connector will take a little bit getting used to.
You shoot?

Attached: DSC04144.jpg (2671x1837, 2.94M)

Yeah that's what I thought you fucking pussy. You're a fucking pussy who won't post an address to meet at. I'm even giving you the chance to meme me as hard as I fucking meme'd your dumb ass, but you're scared and you won't do it. Remember that every time you look in the mirror you faggot pussy. You're literally scared of an anonymous poster on Jow Forums lmao.

a new qd PRO mount would really tie that rifle together

Ok get out then

Shut the fuck up, noguns

whats a good gunbroker alternative then

EE and some other place I’m sure you’re too poor to be a part of.

>You shoot?
Yes me and Plastic Guy went to a Gun rights rally the went shooting after We got there late so really only got to Zero then maybe 4 mags.
we plan on going again this time we both have our guns ready so it should be more productive.
I know i like the one WGWS has but at the moment i am too poor to buy anything.

Why is it this hard to post AR?

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

What did I tell you user? You need to leave. Your unhealthy obsession with another man fucking a man dressed like a woman is degenerate and pathological. Quiet frankly it stopped being funny a while ago and just turned into weird, which is why people call you a moron every time you start up.

>i like the one WGWS has
should have bought one from user Industries while they were still in stock

I'd tell you to post gun but we've all seen the atrocities you've created. You're free to post an address too. These hands are equal opportunity, even for the worst trip in the thread.

That's not posting AR. You should start posting AR.

Attached: jojothink.jpg (920x712, 201K)

Nah, then you could identify me and we can't have you get what you want, can we dumb dumb? Stay salty shittrip.

I find the user's trolling to be really low tier lately almost like it is one or two fags doing it and doing it really bad like they cant process the things we say to them.
Bro he doesnt own a Gun and is more than likely not even in the US or if he is i bet he is 17

Attached: M4cats.jpg (4128x2322, 3.48M)

Okay Giddy. Fuck off and trip on.

Who else would talk all this shit while being afraid of being identified by their AR?

Attached: hammer_time_frog.gif (487x560, 671K)

>gun rights rally then went shooting
That sounds like a real solid time. I'm developing new spots where I am at. Found a pretty good one. Ran the AK 104 inspired build back to back with the Colt. Jesus AKs fucking suck. Colt needs an ambi selector BAD though. Super slow to actuate safety back on. Also I haven't shot a mil spec AR trigger in a while and ooof. Not ideal. I spent the first bit zeroing both the Colt and the AK. Colt is likely 1.5" capable since it was shooting half inch groups at 25m.

Try to snag a Wilcox

>In an attempt to better emulate the real wgws starts using proper punctuation and grammar while arguing in a rational manner, and taking reasonable positions.
whew lad

>Stay salty
The irony

Attached: DSC04143.jpg (2869x1913, 3.43M)

If it is Giddy i will turn him in i am sick of his spic ass fucking with me.

>I find the user's trolling
It was trolling when I jumped into the middle of your argument with a completely different user and convinced you to fight a person who didn't even exist at a location just close enough to temp you to drive but far enough to be an inconvenience that only an idiot would take. This time it's about beating a roid filled manlet for cereal. Just post the address bitch nigger.

developing new spots
I showed Plastic Guy my secret Range. I love the place and dont even want to shoot else where.
>ambi selector
I told you if you want it let me know

As nega-wuggy it's important that I refine the charade.

>Half inch groups at 25M
>1.5" at 100
Didn't you go to school for math?

>Who else would talk all this shit while being afraid of being identified by their AR?
My vote is also for Giddy rage posting.

>Just post the address bitch nigger.
you first

You are small. I bet you can only bench like two plates. Small man.

Ok i am small i am a manlet cool bro but you still didnt post

I want you gone because you’re a source of bad advice. That is what truly stopped being funny a long time ago.
You do more damage being on here than 100 Anderson and NCStar shills could ever do.

I liked it better when Giddy was happy and full of life and would post pics of him tucking his junk in the shower

I don't think it's Giddy. Giddy falls for shit like opening his tubes, I don't think he's capable of keeping a ruse up for this long.

Attached: 40102397_1338038142997328_7649066085337006080_n.jpg (720x428, 30K)

>I want you gone because you’re a source of bad advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=23mknmBdW9g

LIKELY CAPABLE YOU FUCK

>source of bad advice
I never gave anyone advice you dumb ass you are showing us you are the only troll in here doing both the trolls

So, you think it will be more accurate at 100 than it was at 25m?

Attached: clownfart.png (834x814, 164K)

Calm down

Attached: Keyhole.jpg (2508x3732, 2.23M)

I didn’t say manlet. I said small. Tiny arms and chest like pancake

No but I think shooting it with a 2 MOA red dot on a windy hill resting off of a 2x4 with mil spec trigger is an entirely different shooting condition than the optimal shooting condition that would give an accurate lower bound on the rifle's mechanical precision.

Attached: DSC04117.jpg (3012x2116, 3.87M)

Your cat isn’t intimidated by you because it knows it could beat you up.

this is either insanely good bait or a retarded person

Attached: A61C8B50-DDC1-408E-A373-EEBD0B6DAE54.gif (245x145, 125K)

I have never said i own a cat

But it's enough for you to claim it's 1.5" capable basis of those shooting conditions?

Attached: SwoleHonk.png (720x589, 58K)

>doesn’t own a cat
Wow. What a fag

double cringe

What’s the best AR I can buy from around $800-$1000?

Can you stop shitting up the general with this nonsense?
And yes, if in poor shooting conditions it made the rough equivalent of 2" 100 yard groups, then it is reasonable to make a statement such as "it is likely capable of 1.5"

Have you ever shot any distance or done any precision work?

Attached: DSC03951.jpg (3760x3056, 3.69M)

A wgws clone

Companionship is essential for a full and happy life.
Nah I’m fucking with you man. Trying to come up with something a little more creative than
>’fite me irl fag hur dur’

>Stop shitting up the general
Pot meets kettle
>Have you ever shot at any distance or done any precision work
No, none at all, which is why I'm cognizant of the ratios of group size to distance. Which is also why I'm building an AR to do that kind of shooting, with no prior experience driving me to do so.

Attached: bb5.gif (400x400, 1.68M)

For pistol RMR’s, why are the big dots so popular? Is it because it’s mainly a close quarters thing and big dot=big better for 0-20m?

used le colt

>Pot meets kettle
Except I was just making a passing comment on how at 25m with poor conditions the gun printed 0.5" groups, and so I think it is likely capable of 1.5" 100 yard groups in optimal conditions, and you had to come motivate 8 posts worth of stupid discussion showing us that you too can multiply 0.5 by 4, all while filling the general with lovely images of pepe.
Yes truly, the pot meeting the kettle.

>why are big dots so popular
Because people are stupid and are coming from irons with literal 4 MOA front sight "dots". 1-2 MOA is ideal and one of the foremost advocates for pistol red dots on duty guns used to prefer larger dots then released a video where he was like, yeah, nah, I was wrong, smaller is better.

Attached: 20190720_201706.jpg (2209x2524, 2.81M)

How big is your front sight?

what are some good railguards for a mid length 16 inch rifle?

quad rail qrf bcm nine inch

Ameriglo suppressor sights are what I’m looking at getting.
Makes sense that’s what I was thinking. I was gonna go with the smaller dot because I just like to be different, but if it’s better then hey that’s a plus.

It was less a serious question and more a ding that 2moa vs 6.5moa doesnt matter on pistol sights because your front iron will be significantly larger in either case

Attached: 11.5BCM_600m.jpg (2800x3024, 2.65M)

Is Rock River Arms’ shit any good? Looks like they have some good prices, don’t really know much about ARs but I want to learn more about them and get a good entry level rifle, one that preferably doesn’t cost a small fortune.