/arg/ AR General

tripfag containment cesspool
Get D I M P L E S you poorfags edition

Old:

Attached: 016.jpg (493x370, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brownells.com/rifle-parts/receiver-parts/receiver-hardware/accu-wedges/ar-15-m16-accu-wedge-prod16662.aspx
discord.gg/tEM8m3j
tombstonetactical.com/catalog/lmt/l7s116nz-cqb-new-zealand-upper-receiver-16in-black/
youtube.com/watch?v=_W0R_BUSQDA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ma8H787T1nE
youtube.com/watch?v=b325gGawS5E
youtube.com/watch?v=i3IBR6_1VgY
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf2IQp6Sjko
youtube.com/watch?v=10AUnerOdsM
youtube.com/watch?v=hQ1Yt-wLKhs
youtube.com/watch?v=4MpjNqmkBdE
streamable.com/yl1xn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

Noveske>KAC

Get hair baldanon

You guys are stupid, fuck colt. You should be buying a bushmaster.

Attached: EC570EE0-ED17-4126-9B81-ED01470B8FDA.jpg (4032x3024, 1.81M)

Windcheater does an okay job blocking wind and will wick some water but if you are planning on hanging outside for a long time you will probably want something more heavy.

Generally for just a casual stroll I will use an Atom LT if the weather is cold or the wind cheater if its down to like 30 or so. You could probably layer the wind cheater colder but you wont gain water resistance really. Look on ebay for a wildthings hardshell in used condition, I snagged one for $100 and its a great jacket.
Dont we all

Attached: aimpointbtfo.jpg (2240x6024, 2.48M)

NOVESKE

What's your go to for 1.(x)-6 and 1.(x)-8?

Thanks. That is so much more helpful than the gearfaggot thread.

No Jon
No thanks
NOVESKE

Hello, I (try to) make video james and I want to ask about the legality of using a weapon with AR-15 likeness. As a person who can read and has access to the internet, I've already gathered, that the designation AR-15 is currently owned by Colt, but this is where things get blurry for me. Colt is just one manufacturer of the gun that's commonly referred to as AR-15 these days. Does this mean that other companies which manufacture rifles of this design are running licensed production, or is the design public domain, so you can make them, just can't officially name them AR-15, because that designation is owned by Colt?
Am I getting this right?
If so, onto the main course.
I just want to know if I can make my own not AR-15 with parts I will shoddily design by myself and not get C&D from Colt and 300 other companies.
Additionally, if this checks out, I would love to know if there is more firearms designs I could use this way.
Thank you very much in advance.

Attached: 1520824358781.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Nah you can't do that

Is James the person photographed?

Fuck off glow nigger

Tony's plane to Boston

Attached: 636089389037222861-A01-WTC3-02-28631779.jpg (534x712, 35K)

Is he leaving his GF behind in CO? She needs someone to look out for her

probably the smallest thing to come out of your fat ass

>TONY
>CO
no

his "wife" is literally forcing him to move so she can be by a friend. he is leaving his guns and balls back in TN so she won't divorce him.

Attached: 1565633031649.gif (300x465, 180K)

My LWRC has a little give between the upper and lower. How do I fix that?

brownells.com/rifle-parts/receiver-parts/receiver-hardware/accu-wedges/ar-15-m16-accu-wedge-prod16662.aspx

Sad

Fucking accuwedge wouldnt fit in my Anderson lower

To the user that loves fluffy so much you should join his discord. discord.gg/tEM8m3j

throw it in the dumpster and buy a noveske lower which has a built in screw tensioner so they’re a zero wobble between upper and lower

No thanks trASH, fluffy will always be better than you, you tub of lard.

>TN
>moving
>wife
You’ve been rused

Attached: 9A9E279C-F61E-45AA-8B28-71A518FD58CA.png (750x630, 1.18M)

Is this because you personally disapprove of it, or is there a legal basis?
I don't know.
You are dead, Terry. Stop posting.

Toe knee why you lying? Post JARD.

Don’t make fun of fluffy you NDing fat kike.

>NDing fat kike.
>NDing
I've never ND'd
>Fat
Okay that's true
>Kike
Never

>short
>high pitched voice
>insecure
>lies
you are a piece of shit no matter what

No idea, but there are other games that have AR-15's. I'd find one of them and contact their designers about it. I think because it's more of a model than a brand's own thing makes it doable. Sort of like how lots of games have 1911's and just dont designate a manufacturer. Id say AR-15 is public domain enough to just do it. Doesn't make sense that every company makes them without legal issues.
And PLEASE make it the most featureless and standard rifle in the game to show the public that it's just a rifle. Also don't pull a MW2 and have someone shoot up an airport with one. Please help make a good name for gun owners. Thank you.

I find it hard to believe that a fat imbecil kike like you hasn’t had a ND

5.56 sucks because if your a civy you have zero access to ap ammo

5.56 AP isnt very good at P-ing A

I ND'd my cum in your mom's vag but thats it.

Lol meant

Tony's posting Tony pics again!

Thinking about getting this and building something down the line. Is this a good buy?

tombstonetactical.com/catalog/lmt/l7s116nz-cqb-new-zealand-upper-receiver-16in-black/

Attached: L7S116NZ-1-large.jpg (750x750, 39K)

That’s impossible, everyone knows your dick was amputated by the sheer weight of your fat rolls, you overweight incel.

VERT ALERT

193 will zip through level 3+ out of a 20” dong

>DI heavy quad rail LMT upper
Nah. Around that budget get a BCM BFH CHF ELW MCMR Mlok upper ideally in 14.5" barrel length.

Attached: DSC04155.jpg (4135x2551, 2.22M)

Wow that's a real good price fuggg.

Not everyone wants a SBR/pistol AR you fucking turbonerd

cringe

>14.5" means SBR/pistol
Is this bait or are you just stupid? The vast majority of ARs with 14.5" barrels have the muzzle device pinned and welded so that the upper is not NFA length.

Attached: DSC04128.jpg (4105x2625, 3.94M)

I already have two ar's sbr'd. I'd rather start a new non NFA build and fuck pins.

Yeah, I gathered.
>And PLEASE make it the most featureless and standard rifle in the game.
I only planned to have 2-3 guns tops.
Maybe only AR and a sidearm.
And actually feared someone would suggest I make it totally plain. Definitely didn't want to make it look like pic, but absolutely wanted to put some quality of life stuff on it.
>Also don't pull a MW2 and have someone shoot up an airport with one
I promise.

Attached: 12494572414.jpg (640x640, 61K)

>non NFA build
Once again, 14.5" builds are rarely NFA. Pin and weld is not a big deal at all. Any decent gun smith can spin off or spin on a new muzzle device without much trouble, cost, or time, and you won't be changing the muzzle device much any way. Perhaps once for the initial device, and one more time once you get a suppressor.

Attached: DSC04075.jpg (4443x3099, 3.77M)

Make it look like that picture. Make it a puzzle game where you have to find the correct aiming device for a firing solution.

oi boys, for once I actually was glad to see the AR containment thread pop up.

I bought my first AR last week (stripped lower w/parts kit bought from the PSA labor day sale), and I'm going to be putting it together tonight. Anything special I should know, or will I be fine watching a youtube tutorial?

t. mostly fudd gun experience

Why do people buy unassembled lowers? It's only marginally cheaper and it's questionable if the value proposition is even any better. You can get an assembled BCM lower for $380 or an unassembled PSA lower for $270? Like what teh fuck is the point. Go with the BCM

yeah, this was a bit of an impulse buy. I checked their website again and they had an assembled upper/lower pair for literally the same price I paid for my kit, big F

We keep telling you not to use Anderson lowers but you keep posting them

Just be careful not to cant the buffer tube when tightening. Use the buttstock as a tool to help with alignment. Don’t be afraid to just start this part over if things arent going in right
Also make sure to stake the castle nut.

>14.5"
>not under the rules of the NFA
10th concussion confirmed

Reminder from last thread:
In an effort to focus production on government contracts, Colt has removed select rifles from their commercial product offering.
COLT M4 CARBINE 5.56 16" BLK 30RD
COLT LE6920MPS SLIM 16" 556 30RD BLK
COLT LE6933 5.56 11.5" 30RD BLK
COLT M4 UPPER 5.56 16" BLK 4-RAIL
COLT LE6945 5.56 10.3" BLK
COLT LE6991 9MM 10.5" 32RD BLK

>ever trusting GQ
Ouch!
1-6 = K16i
1-8 = ATACR or S&B PM2 dual CC

Attached: pileofshit.jpg (720x1280, 122K)

>ATACR
retard

I was hoping someone over there would be unretarded, but.. oh well.

If you are pushing heavy on the 8x the ATACR and PM2 are great. They are poor on the 1x but thats true of every 1-8

Kahles.

>In an effort to focus production on government contracts, Colt has removed select rifles from their commercial product offering.
>COLT M4 CARBINE 5.56 16" BLK 30RD
>COLT LE6920MPS SLIM 16" 556 30RD BLK
>COLT LE6933 5.56 11.5" 30RD BLK
>COLT M4 UPPER 5.56 16" BLK 4-RAIL
>COLT LE6945 5.56 10.3" BLK
>COLT LE6991 9MM 10.5" 32RD BLK
proof?

>colt discontinuing production to focus on the impending chapter 7
Not even the United States goobermint can save that sinking ship

Kahles doesnt make a 1-8 user

Is it so wrong to put a BCM upper on an Anderson or PSA lower?

Yes

Attached: 416 + 11.5 + L3 Bux.jpg (3680x2160, 3.08M)

Best midrange names?
Looking to buy an upper package and spend between $600-$1,000

BCM

Attached: 416_barrel.jpg (3496x2272, 2.49M)

>A5 tube isn't installed in all the way
>It's welded

BCM ya goon

Where are all the deer hunting expert leet snipers that harvest deer with 11.5 SBR's with headshots at 200m?? I'm still waiting on those pics, especially showing the headshots!

>buy two kahles 1-6
>you now have 1-12
Stupid.

>his "weapon of war" cant defeat modern armor

Reminder to you all that small arms casualties are statistically zero in the sand box due to armor now.

Believe it or not you cannot install an A5 tube fully in a 416. The buffer retainer slot is incompatible with a 416 buffer retainer
Big brain

Attached: L3 Shill.jpg (960x1060, 303K)

Has anyone used the sisterfucker belt? Is it any good?
What is the appeal of big molle overall belts when two piece belts like ronin and blue alpha belts exist?

>What is the appeal of big molle overall belts when two piece belts like ronin and blue alpha belts exist?
You can hold more shit and they integrate with suspenders better. The trend is moving towards ronin style belts

Ah. So it’s outdated unless you’re weird. Gotcha.

Where do I get a Mitsubishi lower?

bcm's new lightweight upper or w/e the fuck with 16" barrel and own bolt carrier group, charging handle, and muzzle brake/flash hider if you need it is $900

In 2013

Attached: MBT.jpg (3711x2689, 2.03M)

I liked how it goes on/off quicker. But they ride up and down and it gets annoying, whereas the belts that Velcro on are less prone to shift.

What’s a good ambi selector? Radian?

Here are some early 2000s gems for some of the clonefags

youtube.com/watch?v=_W0R_BUSQDA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ma8H787T1nE
youtube.com/watch?v=b325gGawS5E
youtube.com/watch?v=i3IBR6_1VgY
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf2IQp6Sjko
youtube.com/watch?v=10AUnerOdsM
youtube.com/watch?v=hQ1Yt-wLKhs

Attached: J U S T.jpg (2618x2288, 2.64M)

cringe

I'm going to replace the trigger, grip, and mag release anyway. Whats the fucking the point?

Forgot this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=4MpjNqmkBdE

and youtube wont let this one upload because Motley Crue:
streamable.com/yl1xn

Fluffy is a gross fat pig that has little balls and a Bowling pin shaped Fat body.
you need to learn to read Fat fuck we all hate you fluffy. you and your (for real) faggot team cant even troll properly I hope you crash your car after a long day at the gay bar.

Is that WGWS shooting the two mk23s?

which guy is you?

Bro you use the image of the AR-15 but call it something else like the GR-15 and it isnt the same thing. that is how all these other companies do it.

Thats too tall to be WGWS
I should have filmed an old motto video like these and stuck it in to fuck with you guys.

Attached: ZZZZ.jpg (2844x3568, 3.25M)

Did you just link your own YouTube channel?

That just makes the wounding capabilities of 5.56 even more valuable.

can you make an Emy cumtribute video?

Yes, that's what I thought. I just wanted to confirm it.

Yes, ive linked it a billion times

Attached: kachow.jpg (1951x2073, 863K)

based

You never served Quit with the stolen valor.
You were a coward and now LARP in the hills of Idaho you fucking pussy.