I'm finna bouta a Winchester Model 70 for my first durr rifle, should I get a sporter or a super grade...

I'm finna bouta a Winchester Model 70 for my first durr rifle, should I get a sporter or a super grade, and should I get it in .30-06, .270, or .308?

Attached: original.img.jpg (5168x992, 629K)

.270, that way when they ask what rifle it is you can say "Winchester Model 70 in .270 Winchester"
>t. hunt with model 70 in 270 Winchester

Might I suggest you learn proper English before acquiring a firearm, you fucking white nigger?

*fixin' to
there now it is proper English

Cha, niqqa. Yabowta. 308. Da 06 be fleet n all but all dat 'xtra case capacity be wastin if you ain't finna handload. .270 be lit and all, and hella flat shootin but tree oh aye got that extra oomph, family. And on the yeet you can get dat cheap practice ammo for twerkin lit on da ranger. Y'kn''mu'sayun?

This unironically took me five minutes to read

All of them would work well.

I would go with a sporter, you don't need a super grade. Not for your first deer rifle.

308 has probably a more milder recoil than the 270 in only its abruptness. 3006 probably would have more recoil depending on the load you're shooting.

I've shot all of these calibers and while all of these calibers would work for deer, I'm a little particular to the good ol 270.

With any of these calibers, you couldn't really go wrong. Just practice and know your limitations.

Loogadis lame ass niqqa cain't even fkin reed lmfaooooooo how u even knu what bullet ur fkin clip takes go baqqtu fif gray bruh

You should've posted sooner OP, Just sold my model 70 in .30-06 for a steal a few weeks ago.

7mm mag

>fixin' to
based

I’m ashamed I’ve lived around these folk that I understood it the first time
>;_;

Depending on distance, .308 sporter

based

I have the M70 Extreme Weather version chambered in 308. I've dropped deer out to 400, an antelope at 560, and an elk at 383 with it.

I have a Sako in 7mm mag and it's awesome.

Sporter or featherweight in .270.

>finna bouta
does that actually mean something or is it just zoomer rambling

Get a Savage Axis II instead, far better rifle out of the box

FPBP

Based
A Ruger Model 44 in 44 would be ok too

Attached: boomer2.png (680x357, 427K)