Hello Jow Forums, while I'm sure there will be plenty of replies telling me to fuck off or calling me an edgy retard...

Hello Jow Forums, while I'm sure there will be plenty of replies telling me to fuck off or calling me an edgy retard, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Anyway, my friend and I want to just go somewhere and volunteer as a foreign fighter. We had our eyes on Ukraine but my understanding of the situation is that at this point it's mostly just sitting around in a trench shelling each other with artillery, which isn't really what I'm looking for. ISIS is pretty much wiped out as far as a organization that holds on to territory, so I'm not sure how I would go about that. I was looking at Balochistan but it turns out that the insurgents in Balochistan are considered a terrorist group by the United States, so I'm out on that, as I'd like to be able to come home if I survive and not be on a terrorist watch list.

What else is going on in the world?

Attached: americans-fighting-isis.jpg (960x576, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marinecorpstimes.com/flashpoints/2017/10/12/american-volunteers-trying-to-leave-syria-turned-away-by-us-special-forces/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Google.

There is always money in the banana stand. Have you tried Africa? I mean if nothing else you could probably start a war. I recommend Uganda.

Idlib is still an active warzone, so if you want to kill sand niggers just enlist in Assad's Tiger Force.

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-161833~2.png (1080x562, 90K)

Do you have military experience?

He will pick it up quickly. Or fucking die. Same same.

I was definitely considering Africa but I don't know much about what's going on down there.

Isn't that like an actual part of the Syrian government though

Thanks for your excellent contribution to the thread friendo

I mean, I got sent home from Army basic after getting injured, but I'm not a brainlet, I know how to shoot and I feel like I've read enough books to have atleast a basic understanding of small unit tactics

> I got sent home from Army basic after getting injured

nigga your gonna die

Could always go to Canada and join the Quebec liberation army.

I don't really see how that effects my chances, the only reason I got sent home was because apparently part of my spine has a slight bone density issue, but it's the kind of thing I could get a waiver for and reenlist, but I have to wait a long ass time to do all that shit

What the fuck are you thinking doing this after you washed out of basic training?

Careful now.

marinecorpstimes.com/flashpoints/2017/10/12/american-volunteers-trying-to-leave-syria-turned-away-by-us-special-forces/

Because if I hadn't just happened to get injured I would have been fine guy

You got injured because you have a fucked up fragile spine. The same shit is going to happen if you go to one of these places, but it'll be infinitely worse because they won't stop it all to take care of you. Stay home.

>fighting for French Canadians
I'd sign up to kill quebecniggers, never to help them.

OP go join the Kurds, you get to kill ISIS and make /sg/ niggers seethe

My injury was a leg injury, I dislocated my knee and fractured my leg after a fall, the spine issue was completely unrelated and I was only a few points below the threshold on the dexascan

Okay, Soft Bone user. Good luck.

Anyway, join the Kurds like said. They're US allies so you won't be on a terrorist watch list if you ever return and they're fighting for an actual cause (a Kurdish state) so if you like it and like them you should be able to settle in and make something of it. Wherever you go, make sure you research culture and language first and integrate as well as you can. Put some soft boned babies in a Kurdish qt.

If you don't like it but you do integrate fairly well, or if things just end up bad, cross borders and sneak your way over to Sweden or Germany and become a refugee, and then put some soft boned babies in a blonde qt

thanks user

Attached: 1525891432409.jpg (480x573, 47K)

>enlist in Assad's Tiger Force.

Thats not a foreign legion if thats what you're implying.

A great way to get your citizenship status in poor standing if you're a Westerner too.

4chans a great place to figure this out, you nerd

Africa. Lots of real low paying security jobs all over and you need no qualifications for a lot of it.
And you won't have to fight for muzzies.

Why don't you faggots just go to any urban jungle in the US and battle the orc's? You'd be doing everybody a favor.

>any urban jungle in the US and battle the orc's
Yea OP. Just become a cop.

Fight the Indonesians in West Papua.
The West Papuans need training, weapons and supplies. The problem is, getting in touch with the west papua liberation army is a challenge since there is no formal system or rank. In short everyone I've met claimed to be part of the WPLA but very few of them (or none) participated in the fighting

I know the dude on the left, great guy. Just released a book about his time in Syria. That picture is from early 2015. Dude on the far right is dead, just like the guy in the front. Second from right is in Sweden now, married to a Kurdish qt. I don't know the guy next to him, the other two are Kurds.

That sounds like typical SEALs bullshit.

I had that dude on Facebook when that happened. He said they kept him "against his will". But he was still able to post on Facebook.

He's dead now, suicide after he went back to the US. Don't wanna talk bad about the dead, but Kane was full of shit. A real attention whore, and not the brightest lamp in the store.

I know a lot of YPG volunteers, not a single one of them had any issues at all, all speak extremely high of the Kurds, and everyone who knew Kane knew his shennanigans.

I strongly suspected he killed himself because he got his heartbroken over some gook girl. (Unsubstantiated rumors) despite what you hear from his friends.

Not only was Kane or Kevin full of shit but he was a quitter at everything he do. My friend served with Kane in the FFL. He never completed his contract and deserted. His unit got canned as a result of his desertion.

Quitter, burnout, full of shit, doesn't matter, he was still at least a bit based and went to Syria to fight ISIS. I know so many stories of men killing themselves over some whore, it's a fucking tragedy.

May he rest in peace, bullshitting angels over retarded stuff.

>ust enlist in Assad's Tiger Force.
>considered a terrorist group by the United States
Yes signing up for a dictator and enemy of the west that'll be fine.

Big hearted fellas are the worst type for an heroing over women. F if true

I'd assume zero experience contracts would be hard to get into and most of them would be illegal but y'know what they say TIA

Attached: 312b466e69dae62ef2dcd0395d493ca6.png (526x810, 303K)

powerful picture

>ukraine
No such thing.