Here's the boycott list bros

Not like I was gonna wat bug meat anyway but it's funny that the companies that sell fake food like impossible meat, that they have been shilling so hard lately, are on the list. It let's you know for sure this is part of the "agenda" to control the plebs.

int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/1699-gun-control-letter-to-the-sena/3258ed616a016f80dfa3/optimized/full.pdf#page=1

Attached: 1563496021137.jpg (1000x1500, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/ceos-push-senate-to-act-on-gun-background-check-legislation/
youtube.com/watch?v=woneE1CV6WA
bitchute.com/video/uXYaPtFwAE0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With Congress now back in session after an August recess, the CEOs of 145 companies sent a letter to Senate leaders urging them to take action on gun background checks and "red flag" legislation. The push for more aggressive gun reforms comes in the wake of recent shootings in Texas and Ohio.

"As leaders of some of America's most respected companies and those with significant business interests in the United States, we are writing to you because we have a responsibility and obligation to stand up for the safety of our employees, customers and all Americans in the communities we serve across the country. Doing nothing about America's gun violence crisis is simply unacceptable and it is time to stand with the American public on gun safety," the business leaders wrote.

The letter includes support from major companies like Conde Nast, Dicks Sporting Goods, AirBnB, Postmates and Bain Capital among others. Executives from social media companies including Twitter and Reddit also signed the letter.

cbsnews.com/news/ceos-push-senate-to-act-on-gun-background-check-legislation/

Looks like I don't use any of those companies anyways

Don't lie faggot I know you were in line for an impossible burger on the very first day.

more like LEWD

I use Uber and Lyft when traveling, but that's about it. I'm not opposed to using Airbnb, but that's rare. The rest of the list I don't patron anyway, so I don't really care. The bulk of it comes from sub 500 employee literally who companies.

the fuck are you talk about, schizo?

Illiterate or shareblue?

I use zero of those company's products already. Although I wouldn't be opposed to a Royal Caribbean cruise. Probably not going to happen though any time soon.

Attached: 1553455908717.jpg (600x900, 271K)

So looks like corporations are trying to get their slimy fingers in to run the government, we already live in Cyber pink dystopia.

It's always been this way. Big money runs everything.

Shareblue; K is heavily targeted

Attached: thegunshop.jpg (4032x3024, 2.74M)

what the hell do bugs have to do with boycott lists?

>John Borthwick , Founder and CEO , Betaworks
>BETAWORKS
Good thing the only one of these companies I use is Squarespace. And not but my own choice.

lmao how many bergs steins and manns can you count on there
Really activates the almonds

Attached: 60323533_2208455992605520_5190497693205215502_n.jpg (1080x1059, 74K)

>leddit ceo
list checks out, thanks OP. i dont use any of these companies thankfully

Impossible foods is on the list of pro gun control people/companies

yeah but why did OP take such a specific interest in them? fucking Jow Forums literally cannot stop freaking out about these dumb insect meat companies because they jack off the to concept of living in a dystopia. its literally just companies who invested in bugs thinking it would be the new thing trying hard to advertise their failing product to make back their investment.

If you haven't noticed the concerted effort by the propagandists to flog bugs, veggie-meat, lab-grown meat and fucking cannibalism over the last couple of months you must be living in a hole in the ground hiding from coalition forces.

Theories behind why they are pushing this so hard at this time vary but my favorite is the impending collapse of animal protein market from an inability to source feed due to the massive crop losses associated with the impending grand solar minimum. If you don't pay attention to farming shit you may not realize that this year is shaping up to be the worst harvest in recorded history.

youtube.com/watch?v=woneE1CV6WA

bitchute.com/video/uXYaPtFwAE0/

the only reason i'm aware of the bug farming shit is because its talked about so often on Jow Forums. its only as pervasive as you want it to be and since like i said, you people secretly masturbate to living in your doomsday world you can't help but circlejerk about this shit.

>living in your doomsday world

He doesn't want habbenings...

Attached: k where do you think you are.jpg (1869x1423, 828K)

>modern life is too hard for me i want some sort of catastrophe to happen so things become simpler

Because it's funny and it was sure to expose your kind too.

>expose your kind too.

good one, everyone who isn't like you is a jewish shill. that's a healthy mindset to have.

I meant useful idiots but yeah

anyone who questions the motives of people regardless of their alignment is a useful idiot?

Or, the people who create this shit just want you to eat their bug meat because they hate your guts and get a sick boner from seeing you abase yourself before them.

>fucking cannibalism
I thought that was modest proposal kind of satire.

pure coincidence

Attached: 1548627991819.png (568x665, 3K)

>my wage cage is so comfortable
>how will shaquiesha raiser her kids if I don't pay for them?

Attached: 1527875848786.jpg (261x145, 13K)

You're questioning the motives of someone who is questioning the motives of the people pushing fake food.

It's an M. Night Shammalammadingdong movie.

yeah see exactly like i said. you hate working so you just want the world to collapse so life can be like your videogames.