So I called my campus PD and asked if they offered a way for me to *lawfully and securely* store a rifle while I'm...

So I called my campus PD and asked if they offered a way for me to *lawfully and securely* store a rifle while I'm living in the city and attending classes.

>"What's your name?"

>"I don't think there is, but let me transfer you to my sergeant"

>*click*

I just wanted to store my gat. Did I just fuck myself over? Help me, I'm scared Jow Forums

Attached: 2019-09-12 11_00_21-Window.png (494x503, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

recreation.georgiasouthern.edu/ssec/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Congrats. You're on another list. Join the club.

Retard

Lmao expect a knock on the door you dumb dumb

poopy head nigga

Expelled soon, good work screwing yourself

>voluntarily breaking opsec

yikes and sweetie

...dude

lemme get this straight

you called the police state up and willfully talked to them?????????????

HAVE YOU NOT BEEN PAYING ATTENTION WHAT SO EVER?!

I thought it would be fine since my friend called up his campus PD and informed them he was going to conceal his AR pistol in his backpack so he could go shooting on his property after class and they were chill. I shouldn't have asked, I get it.

damn user you're dumb as dogshit

>dumb man has dumb friends

no surprises here

you "THOUGHT"
>but its really like you didn't think what so ever
>please, sell your firearms to a dealer - you are not responsible enough as a functioning human let alone own firearms.

I mean, as long as it's not illegal there shouldn't be an issue, but expressing intent to the cops before you know if it's legal was a dumb idea. And if they knock on your door, just don't answer or play nogunz.

It's not illegal, but I should have been more anonymous in asking. Lesson learned I guess.

What's your fucking problem OP just put your gunz under your bed

It's not that bad of an idea. My campus let's you store them at the police station across the street.

>complying, ever
Big dumb nibba.

>my friend called up his campus PD and informed them he was going to conceal his AR pistol in his backpack

What did i just read

Attached: _20181219_153438.jpg (637x637, 58K)

>what’s your name
That’s where you fucked up retard

Newfag can't greentext

Intentional breach of opsec or brilliant meta? You decide.
>caught with AR pistol before everyone is in the cafeteria for lunch so you can't start the habbeding
>no it's cool officer, I'm going shooting after class on my property, I cleared it with your sgt

god damn youre a fucking cuck dude

yo thats ultra baste that they let you do that fucking bro tier

>my campus PD couldn't do fuckall about guns in your car, just recommended you stored them out of sight
Glad I didn't have to deal with this shit

Attached: 1544040818861.png (711x590, 395K)

user i...

Attached: SafeSecs.jpg (601x717, 110K)

Too late for that now

Sounds like a great way to get framed for a murder.

Just leave your gat at your folks place while you go to uni. Why in the Sam Hill would you want to bring it with you, are you gonna go durr hunting between classes and process your kills in the showers?

It's a gun, not a lifestyle. Grow up.

Arriverdechi nigga

Attached: 56fcc192a49d343f821b299bc78cb04dc035500b35dbee6a341fa4d844357a04.jpg (320x180, 14K)

>Cucks himself this bad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1519791768832.jpg (252x400, 20K)

>just voluntarily make yourself defenseless
>guns are only for huntan
>only a child wants to defend himself, grow up
die

Attached: reasonable gun owner.jpg (1739x1123, 341K)

>itt good goy bootlickers

Do you live on campus? Any way to rent an apartment nearby?

Attached: at ops house.jpg (360x239, 88K)

I wouldn't worry too much user. My university advertised their secure storage because there were so many hunters. You checked it out returned it afterwards. No big deal. Doesn't sound like your university is this cool but the type of person to ask if there's a legal option isn't the type of person to shoot up the school. So calm down. Call gun ranges near your school to see if they offer secure storage.

Why can't you lawfully store it in your home?

UGH

Attached: 1568024116984.jpg (750x641, 61K)

>calling police for legal advice

You need to talk to an attorney idiot. That's like asking a firefighter how to do surgery.

You bootlicking fucking idiot, why would you ask the cops shit about YOUR rifle. Store it how you want and don’t tell them shit. You are a retard.

guess who's gonna get pinned for the next false flag school shooting

I would expect this level of intelligence from a frog poster.

so did you give them your real name you stupid nigger

>I called my campus security and told them I was breaking the rules
Haha what

>trusting cops
lmao

I have in fact went deer hunting in between classes, showed up with the fucker strapped to my car, got high fives from every guy wearing realtree to class.

>"What's your name?"

>"I don't think there is, but let me transfer you to my sergeant"

>*click*
>reddit spacing
>total cuck
>even the zogbot on the phone has no respect for him
lmao

My school had a program like this. I don't think you can bring a gun on campus without permission but I think you call ahead of time and they hook you up with the police department who stores it for you. Then you check it out when you want to go hunting. I just searched for the policy and could no longer find it BUT I noticed my school now has a Rod and Gun club, which did NOT exist when I went there. Interesting development!

Which reminds me, in college I built a .177 pellet pistol from a hand-held bike pump I found, it could shoot through 2-3 soda cans, bretty good. My RA heard me cutting materials for it with my Dremel (he was accross the hall from me) and asked what I was doing so I showed him, and we both geeked out about homemade guns for about half an hour. He had made a turret mounted oxy-propane potato gun, showed me a video of it. But I just read that airguns a misdemeanor to have on campus! woops.

>He thinks kikes play by the rules

>all these people asking for permission from their school to keep guns

Pussy niggas every one of you

Attached: 1455659553851.jpg (701x700, 69K)

>not living in Texas where public institutions can't stop you from carrying or keeping guns in your car
sad

Have you just been sleeping through the last couple decades or something?

>On Jow Forums
>Thinks firearms aren't a lifestyle
You didn't even need to call it uni to out yourself as European.

>be OP
>call up Police Department and start spaghetti protocol
>"I...I have a gun"
>long pause while I compose myself
>"where can I put it? At school I mean"
>start muttering fuck as the noodles and sauce flood the room
>the voice on the other line sounds concerned
>"sir? what is your name?"
>"listen, I have a gun and I go to school. I wanna do something with it"
>voice on other line begins yelling for her sergeant
>hang up
OP is already watching the helicopters and perimeter form outside

Jesus fucking christ you reddit fucks never cease to amaze.

Good luck

Attached: e4f.jpg (600x1140, 75K)

the newest of fags

fucking lmao

Attached: 1541201852967.jpg (408x480, 13K)

>giving the police your name
F

based

Dumb frognigger

>I thought it would be fine since my friend called up his campus PD and informed them he was going to conceal his AR pistol in his backpack so he could go shooting on his property after class and they were chill. I shouldn't have asked, I get it.
user when he was telling this story, did he have a sarcastic smirk on his face? Try to remember what was the tone of voice he used?

Attached: dc0e775b59d1fa13122e879a70d8e17a59a1c554ee63f946af4d66df7a3e7eeb.jpg (600x791, 41K)

I used to do that for a joke
>give friends name
>ask stupid question of police etc
I dodnt know people did it for real.

I'm actually as stupid as you, OP. I went to school in California and asked the campus PD for clarification on some boundaries to ensure that storing a weapon off-campus (literally across the street) wouldn't make me somehow cross the campus boundary on the dividing street and inadvertently break the law.

The short story is they were polite and didn't ask my name but had no idea what the laws were. They weren't even aware of California state laws that passed in the last few years, effectively advising me to commit a felony.

Police aren't lawyers. They don't know the law and aren't expected to. They are also allowed to intentionally lie, although they probably won't advise you to break the law where your conviction could be thrown out by alleging entrapment. The only reason police talk to anyone while on-duty is to gather evidence.

you fucking autists wouldnt know what bait is if it throatfucked your earhole

Heh, when I was in college I just carried anyway even though it was against the rules. Not a crime in my state so the worst I could have gotten was expelled. One time a friend came into my dorm room when I was messing with it so I berated him for not knocking and said I could have had a chick in there with my dick out instead of a gun. He never said a word. Stop being such a low t pansy.

>going to a shitty school
My college had a massive walk-in locker for gun storage because so many students owned guns. Probably a good quarter of the student brought their guns from home with them, and we'd all flex on each other when we were taking them out to go shooting.

checked

Why would you even ask? Dont talk to cops ever.
Cops are always mining you for information in any conversation.

Live off campus, idiot. Then it's none of their fucking business.

> Own a gun for protection

> Give it to the police to lock away

Great plan.

Get a storage locker off campus somewhere put your guns and hide them behind some boomer shit. Some colleges like Montana State, have lockers for you to store guns in the dorms.

> I have a legal question

> Lemme ask a cop with an AA in PhysEd.

Some Colleges have a range on campus and an active intramural program alongside NCAA shooting teams.

recreation.georgiasouthern.edu/ssec/

>So I called my campus PD

so why didn't you vist in person ?

you can't do that shit over the phone retard

>That doesn't sound right but let me get my boss to confirm it because I might be wrong.

Such is college life in Montana

>just disarm yourself bro, it's no big deal

this.

This

Dumb poo poo heads

>everyone jumping on OP
The fucked thing here is that the cops didn't help or even consider helping. OP did nothing wrong and you should be able to call the cops and ask / talk about guns without any issues.

Asking police officers for legal advice isn't the "adult thing to do" no matter what boomers on Facebook tell you

Cops aren't your friends, next time consult a prepaid attorney

Unironically knew a guy that did process a deer in the dorm shower. I miss going to my cow college, it was a simpler time.

No, the fucked thing here is that anons bit 10x harder immediately after OP added a 10x more implausible bit of context

Kill yourself you stupid fudd

>are you gonna go durr hunting between classes and process your kills in the showers?
You're joking, but at my college someone killed a deer brought it back to the dorms and gutted it in a closet

This, if the 2A was actually respected in amerimutt land the cops would've told him to shove it up his ass because it's not their job to babysit gun owners.

I live on campus, the PD is literally in front of my apartment and wanna know how many people know I own guns??? 0. Also, I'm not even a student, I just enjoy the new developments for these asian med students and a ridiculous price, but since it's an ivy league college and I paid my rent in full and dont act like a retard no ones questioned me. Lifes good.

Go and buy a toy gun (really retard looking) and hide it inside your room. Nobody is talking about a real gun. When the raid you its funny and you wont be expelled

Fake and gay

When I went to VT we had a shooting club I shit you not and on campus members stores firearms with the campus police. On club days the club president actually would get pissy with the officers if it took more than 15 mins to get them out of storage.

Wow
Having your rights trampled is so fun huh

>AR pistol
pics plz

>>start muttering fuck as the noodles and sauce flood the room
XD

>OP did nothing wrong
t.Gay rights activist

Are you actually retarded, user?

>"What's your name?"
You dumb shit, why did you answer that? Why are you calling the police in the first place?
Always approach cop fuckery with skepticism, they aren't on your side.