Chest Rig vs. Vest

Plate carriers limit my mobility. I need more dexterity and free reign of movement. What would you recommend?

Attached: 5.11chestrig.jpg (880x660, 261K)

Pics for comparison

Attached: 5.11lbevest.jpg (1200x1200, 460K)

sports bra

D3CR or spiritus micro fight. Your call.

Try wearing a goddamn IOTV. Fuckin wish I had a plate carrier.
But anyway, all I keep on my kit is a 3 mag pouch on the front. The rest of my pouches go on my battle belt.
If you dgaf about protection just get a belt, or a TAPS-like system, because the extra chest space of a FLC or vest type system isn't gonna be used for shit anyway and will just further restrict your precious movement.

>free reign of movement
>limit my mobility
>dexterity

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-04-13-at-4.16.56-PM-670x442.png (670x442, 774K)

Alice LBE is battle proven and can do anything you need.

Attached: Alice_rig.jpg (583x800, 140K)

Oh boy it's rant o'clock again!!!
For me it's the chad Lochkoppel/old US web gear. Introduced in the 70s, still standard issue in the German armed forces today, hated by everyone! It's light, foolproof, cheap, you can get in and out of it without assistance (unlike chestrigs), pimp it with better pouches. or a clip that attaches to the belt, it doesn't obstruct pouches on your clothes and has vintage 70s aesthetics. Just keep it simple and don't rice it out. And fuck body kevlar, offensive capabilities go over defense and everything but a mich style helmet (the fast bullshit) is slowing you down more than it helps or does jack shit and you's be better off with just a cap. On exercises and he range Lochkoppel just delivers if you are game for a simple and light solution without tacticool shenanigans.

Attached: 5b803af9e199f327008b55c0-750-478.jpg (750x478, 171K)

based

>What would you recommend?
I would recommend losing weight, fatty.

>5.11 garbage
better off wearing a fishing vest faggot

I guess I'll check them satan trips

noice

Not OP, but if I’m just looking for a basic chest rig is there anything wrong with 5.11 shit? I know it’s meme’d hard, but what’s functionally wrong with their shit?

It's "free rein", dirtbag.

spbp

Attached: 1374277421214.jpg (430x416, 87K)

Based ALICE Cold War chads

dubs

Nothing.
I've been abusing the same 5.11 backpack 40 hours a week for years.

Works for me, a lot higher quality than airshit

>willingly down grading to a chest rig when you can actually afford a pc with plates
450 IQ

literally the most uncomfortable and poorly designed piece of tactical gear i have ever worn

Based. I run Alice and it hold all my gear comfortably and looks aesthetic.

The things hanging from the waist... what's their purpose?

I love ALICE but it was designed for dismounted troops

And it's adjustable enough to fit over a flak jacket.

I can't speak to their chest rigs but I have lived in their pants before and I can sy that they are good, but that price point is a little much and it's clear that you're just paying for a brand name. If you want something affordable but justasgood get a condor.

Tying it to your belt to keep it down and your belt up.

Its good, but their advertizing is obnoxious and their old style pants became emblematic of "sheepdog" larpers. As for the actual quality of their gear, it is well made but a bit chunkier and higher drag than it needs to be.